Help! Amazon asking for invoices to prove product authenticity of 2 ASINS. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-25-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default Help! Amazon asking for invoices to prove product authenticity of 2 ASINS.

On 10/22 I received the following:
I do retail arbitrage. And for these ASINs I only have retail receipts which is best for me not to submit, right?

From other threads I read with this same issue, it seems the best thing to do is to not respond to it and let them remove the 2 ASINs after 7 days. Correct?

I have gotten copyright and infringement complaints before and I am fearing a suspension and this would be quite bad at this time of the year due to large inventory waiting to sell off this season. Would this likely result in a suspension?

This is on my real account. I do not have ghost accounts.

Hello,

In order to ensure the authenticity of items for sale on Amazon, we are reviewing your inventory for the ASIN listed below. Your listings are still active, but we would like to work with you to complete our review.

ASIN: this is an Halloween decoration bloon

ASIN: this is a health and personal care product

Within 7 days, please reply to this email with the following:

Copies of invoices or receipts from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. These should reflect your sales volume during that time.
Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, and website.
You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

If we do not hear from you within 7 days, or we are unable to confirm the information you provide, we may remove your listings.

Learn more about our policies in Seller Central Help:

Prohibited Seller Activities and Actions (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200386250)
Product Detail Page Rules (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200390640)
Condition Guidelines (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/20033950)
When you reply to this email, do not delete this code: {amazon.pqref.beb34fdc31dbc2b538591e21f6de6fb5}
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-25-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Help! Amazon asking for invoices to prove product authenticity of 2 ASINS.

If you don't do anything about it, you may lose that account. you can't expect to just let it sit and the infringement will expire. And I don't recommend you give up on your real account =¥

So give them what they want. And if those invoices are real with all the info they can call in, the better
Old 10-26-2018
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Help! Amazon asking for invoices to prove product authenticity of 2 ASINS.

I will find the receipts.
I guess my concern is that it would make it worse by giving retail receipts as they don't accept those from most places I read and here.
Old 10-26-2018
Super Moderator

When it's inauthenticity issue, what they are generally asking for is a supplier they can contact.

So you can either give them the receipts or come up with those manufacturer invoices.

I know how you feel, but keep in mind that nothing is guaranteed.

So what are you going to do?
Old 10-26-2018
Threadstarter  

If they reject the receipts, would I not be in trouble to give them creative invoices?

I am in a hard spot in either giving them nothing, giving them receipts, or giving them creative invoices...uh
Old 10-26-2018

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtyle View Post
If they reject the receipts, would I not be in trouble to give them creative invoices?

I am in a hard spot in either giving them nothing, giving them receipts, or giving them creative invoices...uh
If they dont like anything, they will respond with more details and what they want. Dont worry, as long as the receipts have the the suppliers info on it, you should be find.

I would just send them what you have and take it from there. Dont play around with things unless you have to.
Old 10-26-2018

Longevity: 65%

Send them regular receipts that you have. I've done it numerous times and it works for authenticity issues. Don't worry, especially when your account is your personal account and not a stealth account. If you don't respond, it's true that they will simply take down those ASINs, however, it's likely that they will suspend your account next time you receive an inauthentic complain. It's always better to respond right away..
Old 10-26-2018
Threadstarter  

uh
I have other times in the past where they closed my listings and asked for invoices/receipts to reinstate them...which I didn't respond.

This time is different though, they ask me to provide them or remove my listings.

I submitted my receipts with few sensitive purchases on it blurred out and yellow highlighted the items they asked for. I also deleted the listings.

hopefully this will go through...
Old 10-26-2018
Super Moderator

Just keep us updated in this thread for now then go from there.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
user3657 (10-26-2018)
Old 10-26-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%

Hopefully they accept it

If not you can find reputable distributors by googling the items you are selling

Use US/UK/EU companies for invoices
Old 10-26-2018
Threadstarter  

Sure I will report back any update
Old 10-27-2018
Threadstarter  

They replied.
They don't accept the receipts and asked for proper invoices.
As a result, they have the listings blocked until I can give them the invoices.

Well, for now my account is safe I guess...once the holiday is over I am going to only do legitimate sourcing and selling on this account and will get 1 or 2 ghost accounts for arbitrage stuff.
Old 10-27-2018

Quote:
They replied.
They don't accept the receipts and asked for proper invoices.
As a result, they have the listings blocked until I can give them the invoices.

Well, for now my account is safe I guess...once the holiday is over I am going to only do legitimate sourcing and selling on this account and will get 1 or 2 ghost accounts for arbitrage stuff.
Can you post there reply?
Old 10-27-2018
Threadstarter  

Hello, We cannot accept this invoice because it does not include the items listed below. Please attach copies of invoices or receipts in Text files (.txt), PDFs (.pdf), Excel documents (.xls, .xlsx), or image files (.jpg, .png .gif, .tiff, and .bmp) directly to this email. The total allowed attachment size is 10MB. Please make sure that the invoices or receipts include the following: -- Supplier information (name, phone number, address, website) -- Buyer information (name, phone number, address, website) -- Item descriptions (for ease of our review, you may highlight or circle the ASIN(s) under review) -- Item quantities -- Invoice date (must be issued in the last 365 days) These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information. We will review your information and decide whether to reinstate your listings.
Old 10-27-2018

Are they store receipts or emails etc? Can you get a digital copy and add in the info?
Old 10-27-2018
Threadstarter  

Just store receipts
I don't know what that digital copy is. It is from a Man Walmart store.
Old 10-27-2018

Quote:
Hello, We cannot accept this invoice because it does not include the items listed below. Please attach copies of invoices or receipts in Text files (.txt), PDFs (.pdf), Excel documents (.xls, .xlsx), or image files (.jpg, .png .gif, .tiff, and .bmp) directly to this email. The total allowed attachment size is 10MB. Please make sure that the invoices or receipts include the following: -- Supplier information (name, phone number, address, website) -- Buyer information (name, phone number, address, website) -- Item descriptions (for ease of our review, you may highlight or circle the ASIN(s) under review) -- Item quantities -- Invoice date (must be issued in the last 365 days) These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information. We will review your information and decide whether to reinstate your listings.
did you highlight your items? I would try again dude. If they did not like your receipts they would have said something like, we still need more info, please respond with invoices etc.

It will not hurt to try again. Your not going to lose your account by trying again. You might get lucky.

Do you have any idea what caused this? maybe add a small POA in your email.
Old 10-27-2018
Threadstarter  

I blurred out few items, and prices. I added a yellow line in front of the items they wanted. But because these are Walmart receipts, the name on the items don't exactly match the listings (like names are shortened, etc).

I think on each receipt I have to added the ASIN on them cause it seems like they are not bothering to figure out which receipt is for which ASIN.
Old 10-27-2018

Quote:
I blurred out few items, and prices. I added a yellow line in front of the items they wanted. But because these are Walmart receipts, the name on the items don't exactly match the listings (like names are shortened, etc).

I think on each receipt I have to added the ASIN on them cause it seems like they are not bothering to figure out which receipt is for which ASIN.
They are saying they can not find the items. If you are selling bigbird halloween costume and your receipt says hallbbsku500, that could be the problem. Dont cross out anything and just highlight or circle the items, and make sure your recipts have the qty you sold.

Think of it as getting laid, you got to change the reps mode to approve it. This is 50/50. your changes will increase if you make it extremely smooth for the rep. There is a reason why Amazon is saying "INVOICES OR RECEIPTS".

If even a competent rep can not match up the items then your sol. unless your get creative.
Old 10-28-2018

Quote:

Do you know what caused the pq-review trigger?
Old 10-28-2018

Longevity: 34%

Quote:

Yes, this is very likely. I try to point out exactly where the line item is that describes the ASINs in question. I find this more effective.
Old 10-28-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
Do you know what caused the pq-review trigger?

I had no idea.
1 item is a halloween balloon so maybe there are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ others sell. And another is a popular health and personal item and I priced below Amazon and put up quantities 4 each time but they sold quick...it may just be Amazon checking sellers for the holiday. My sales in previous months was in the thousands each month but October my sales is already more than 10 times in amount and dollar. I sell similar items I sold in the past holidays though.