Tax Practices with Amazon Stealth Accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-01-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Tax Practices with Amazon Stealth Accounts

Hello

So I am a bit confused, I have a question for those who created Amazon Stealth Accounts, so since these accounts have been created by creative ways, how can one pay business income taxes to not get into trouble with IRS? Meaning, if I buy a stealth account off of someone here, I am not gonna be the owner of the LLC, then how would I pay taxes?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-01-2018

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: Tax Practices with Amazon Stealth Accounts

Register a LLC, use its EIN and business name on your Amazon account for the legal entity and it will match when checked with the IRS. If you use your stealth name as the legal entity, this will not match with the IRS so it must be a business name. Name AND EIN must both match.

If you do not do this you will be be suspended once you enter the 20k/200 item threshold. There are literally dozens of threads which all cover this over and over. Forum member with the fat cat display pic (jeff? forget his name) has very technical analysis of this in some older posts. Use the search bar.

Now to hijack this thread I really wish there was more CANADIAN tax discussion in the forums, especially involving GST/HST sales tax and the business number. If anyone has any experience in this field I'd love to collaborate with you - PM me.
Old 11-01-2018
Threadstarter  

What would you like to know about the GST and HST and Business Number? You can ask here and I would try to answer them.
Old 11-01-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianleaf View Post
Register a LLC, use its EIN and business name on your Amazon account for the legal entity and it will match when checked with the IRS. If you use your stealth name as the legal entity, this will not match with the IRS so it must be a business name. Name AND EIN must both match.

If you do not do this you will be be suspended once you enter the 20k/200 item threshold. There are literally dozens of threads which all cover this over and over. Forum member with the fat cat display pic (jeff? forget his name) has very technical analysis of this in some older posts. Use the search bar.

Now to hijack this thread I really wish there was more CANADIAN tax discussion in the forums, especially involving GST/HST sales tax and the business number. If anyone has any experience in this field I'd love to collaborate with you - PM me.

I was planning to buy these Stealth Accounts, and the problem with buying them is that I have not created the Amazon pro Account, which means the seller has created a company probably and registered for pro account using that company. now if I try to change the legal entity I have to take the tax interview again and that might trigger a lot of problems such as id verification. So thats why I am asking how can I deal with Tax issues.

Also I did go back a few pages and could not find the thread you are referring to.

Canadianleaf have you created stealth accounts yourself? if yes how did you get passed the id verification?
Old 11-01-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanmir View Post
I was planning to buy these Stealth Accounts, and the problem with buying them is that I have not created the Amazon pro Account, which means the seller has created a company probably and registered for pro account using that company. now if I try to change the legal entity I have to take the tax interview again and that might trigger a lot of problems such as id verification. So thats why I am asking how can I deal with Tax issues.

Also I did go back a few pages and could not find the thread you are referring to.

Canadianleaf have you created stealth accounts yourself? if yes how did you get passed the id verification?
I highly doubt sellers are creating corporations to create seller accounts.

And I have and I passed the ID verification by providing them what they ask.
Old 11-01-2018
Threadstarter  

So you have created multiple stealth accounts and every time provided your own real id? and they never linked these stealth accounts to your real current or suspended account?
Old 11-01-2018

Quote:
So you have created multiple stealth accounts and every time provided your own real id? and they never linked these stealth accounts to your real current or suspended account?
You provide the ID for the account in question and its up to Amazon to accept or deny it. Using the same information for multiple accounts will undoubtedly link and suspend all of them.
Old 11-01-2018
Threadstarter  

Exactly, so how did you get passed the Id verification for your stealth account if you have used your id before?
Old 11-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Exactly, so how did you get passed the Id verification for your stealth account if you have used your id before?
You don't reuse your ID Ryanmir - new accounts, new info, ghost individual...
Old 11-01-2018
Threadstarter  

I agree, so what do you use for id verification or utility verification?
Old 11-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
I agree, so what do you use for id verification or utility verification?
Get Creative!
kingash313 (02-22-2020)
Old 11-02-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 56%
Longevity: 91%

OP,

Buying an account is the fastest way to get selling again, sure.
But I also suggest reading the Amazon Ghost so you have good basic understanding.

About the verification and creating the business entity, you can do that yourself.
And you can talk about this with the seller you are buying from so he can tell you what he has done with the account and what you can do to add to it.
Old 11-02-2018
Threadstarter  

I was gonna go down the route of buying an stealth account but i have questions and i think the sellers are very busy with the current volume of demand and they do not reply quickly. Mostly 1 reply a day which will take forever before i can get my questions answered. So thats why im trying to figure things here by asking these questions.