I help Amazon FBA sellers sell more, and am interested in having my own store. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-08-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default I help Amazon FBA sellers sell more, and am interested in having my own store.

This year, I have been busy promoting and helping Amazon FBA sellers sell their products faster by promoting their items/products. But due to little work lately, I got interested in starting my own Amazon FBA Store.

So, I registered before few weeks on seller central and started the process by adding my Payoneer bank account (Bank of America) as my payout method.
I also added my virtual business address in Europe and resumed my verification till the end.

At end, I was required to verify my account by uploading my Passport/Driver License and Bank Statement documents. I failed verification process because I am not a resident of any of the accepted countries to sell on Amazon.

I am still interested in having my own Amazon FBA store, Is there a way to bypass and have a verified account, whereas I won't have any issues later on?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-08-2018

Longevity: 37%
Default Re: I help Amazon FBA sellers sell more, and am interested in having my own store.

You may have to buy a stealth account... it doesn't seem like you can have one in your name because they don't accept your country..
Old 12-08-2018
Threadstarter  

Default Re: I help Amazon FBA sellers sell more, and am interested in having my own store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmcorp View Post
You may have to buy a stealth account... it doesn't seem like you can have one in your name because they don't accept your country..
Honestly, I noticed a lot of users here getting suspended and unable to reverify their accounts.

What if Amazon asked for re-verification by submitting ID or Driver’s License along with bank statement?
Old 12-08-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%

You can creatively make your own

or buy a verified pro shop
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
marvydocs (12-08-2018)
Old 12-09-2018

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by paypalhelp View Post
This year, I have been busy promoting and helping Amazon FBA sellers sell their products faster by promoting their items/products. But due to little work lately, I got interested in starting my own Amazon FBA Store.

So, I registered before few weeks on seller central and started the process by adding my Payoneer bank account (Bank of America) as my payout method.
I also added my virtual business address in Europe and resumed my verification till the end.

At end, I was required to verify my account by uploading my Passport/Driver License and Bank Statement documents. I failed verification process because I am not a resident of any of the accepted countries to sell on Amazon.

I am still interested in having my own Amazon FBA store, Is there a way to bypass and have a verified account, whereas I won't have any issues later on?
Well, yes there is, but it depends on few things, and as Beautiful said, you should make it with some creativity, which means simply having an IP, Payoneer Address and a phone number sharing the same geographical location, and it should be in one of the countries that are accepted for selling, and of course a utility bill issued by the same country you'll create your account in.

If you'd like to take my advise in consideration, IF you've been requested to submit your ID and bank account within the registeration process, then it's better to resubmit till they reject your application, as you have the right to create a new application in case of rejection through the verification step, and then to start CLEAN, which means to take the mentioned steps above.

You can send a screenshot of the verification page to me in a PM just to check if it's the one i'm talking about.
Old 12-09-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvydocs View Post
Well, yes there is, but it depends on few things, and as Beautiful said, you should make it with some creativity, which means simply having an IP, Payoneer Address and a phone number sharing the same geographical location, and it should be in one of the countries that are accepted for selling, and of course a utility bill issued by the same country you'll create your account in.

If you'd like to take my advise in consideration, IF you've been requested to submit your ID and bank account within the registeration process, then it's better to resubmit till they reject your application, as you have the right to create a new application in case of rejection through the verification step, and then to start CLEAN, which means to take the mentioned steps above.

You can send a screenshot of the verification page to me in a PM just to check if it's the one i'm talking about.
I can follow above steps, but what about driver license or passport which should be for same country?
I don’t reside in any of the countries Amazon accepts.
Old 12-09-2018

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by paypalhelp View Post
I can follow above steps, but what about driver license or passport which should be for same country?
I don’t reside in any of the countries Amazon accepts.
It's not necessary for your ID to be issued in the country where you'll register your account, what's important is : clean IP and device in an eligible country ( Dedicated VPN like IPBurger and related services do the job ), a phone number located in that country, a utility bill related to that country under your name, and the bank statement of payoneer should be change to match your address in that country.

You'll have to do some google search to get these things.
Old 12-09-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
It's not necessary for your ID to be issued in the country where you'll register your account, what's important is : clean IP and device in an eligible country ( Dedicated VPN like IPBurger and related services do the job ), a phone number located in that country, a utility bill related to that country under your name, and the bank statement of payoneer should be change to match your address in that country.

You'll have to do some google search to get these things.
Just checked my email again:

Amazon denied my application because my passport didn’t match any of their accepted countries and mainly not a resident of any of these countiees.

Email also stated that I have 30 days to update my country of origin and upload new documents.

Should I keep trying by using same passport since I didn’t get rejected yet.
Old 12-10-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:

Did you check my reply above?

I can't PM you as I am required to have 25 posts minimum.
Old 12-10-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

If you don't live in USA, you need to change your country flag to the country you actually live in.

Otherwise we can't give you good advice. So let's start there.