eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Cancel orders will = suspension? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/124208-cancel-orders-will-suspension.html)

Canadianleaf 02-21-2019 01:02 PM

Cancel orders will = suspension?

account with 20 unshipped orders. 1.5 year old. two 5 star feedbacks. Total lifespan orders ~25 - 50 via FBA.

If I cancel all 20 unshipped orders whats the likelihood (guess) that the account will be suspended permanently? I can appeal and say pricing error but would cancelling 20 orders kill the account? (its a lot).

livingtree 02-21-2019 01:17 PM

Re: Cancel orders will = suspension?

Canceling 20 orders will lower your seller metric and then a suspensin

Canadianleaf 02-21-2019 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livingtree (Post 980390)
Canceling 20 orders will lower your seller metric and then a suspensin

How long after cancelling 20 orders will the account be suspended can you guesstimate?

Im considering now how long the life of the account will be before its dead. Im at the two day mark since the orders were placed and have not cancelled them. I realize cancelling them all at once will destroy my metrics and not sure how long after it will transition to a suspension.

ifox007 02-21-2019 01:50 PM

With that many, you will get a perm suspension.

livingtree 02-21-2019 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadianleaf (Post 980395)
How long after cancelling 20 orders will the account be suspended can you guesstimate?

Im considering now how long the life of the account will be before its dead. Im at the two day mark since the orders were placed and have not cancelled them. I realize cancelling them all at once will destroy my metrics and not sure how long after it will transition to a suspension.

I’m not sure but what’s your reason for canceling?

Canadianleaf 02-21-2019 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livingtree (Post 980397)
I’m not sure but what’s your reason for canceling? From my guess if you call seller support and tell them to cancel the pending orders it might be a better then canceling yourself.

Good idea !

In the past ive had an account I cancelled several dozen orders, was perma banned.

FYI the orders are from resellers who use bots to autobuy inventory. Its not an actual real person buying my items.

JamesNorth101 02-21-2019 02:18 PM

Is that an issue if your still turning a profit on the items?

Sunspot144 02-21-2019 02:24 PM

Could let them turn into late orders and cancel around the 10 day service metric period.

I.e. cancel 5, wait 11 days, cancel another 5 so cancel % doesnt go too high.

Run the risk of CS contacting you because buyers contacted them to ship but they're usually monkeys who dont know anything.

josh 02-21-2019 03:07 PM

be prepared for a possible suspension, if you can correctly address the suspension with a solid appeal for late shipment, or high cancellation rates, then you will be fine if you have a valid reason...

Sunspot144 02-21-2019 03:30 PM

In my experience they go easier on late orders than canceled. Main legit acc has been over 4% late going on 3 weeks for the 30 day service metric - cuz I'm lazy filling 80 orders/day like that sometimes.... :dance:

Beautiful 02-21-2019 04:00 PM

First thing would be to try to avoid those cancellations, that should be your goal

But if you're going to do it, do as sunspot suggested and space them out

If this is your first issue on your account a well worded POA will recover a suspension as long as its clear the mistake is a 1 type thing that you learned as you grew the company etc.

Canadianleaf 02-21-2019 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunspot144 (Post 980426)
In my experience they go easier on late orders than canceled. Main legit acc has been over 4% late going on 3 weeks for the 30 day service metric - cuz I'm lazy filling 80 orders/day like that sometimes.... :dance:

I wont be shipping these orders. I never had them in stock. They will all be cancelled. Its just a matter when I will be cancelling them. All at once. A few at a time or contacting seller supporting and asking to cancel them for me or w/e. I still suspect the account will go down regardless of what I do because its 20 orders.

The buyer who bought the inventory is a bot, its another re seller who uses software which auto buys certain ASIN's. Its not a real human being buying. I could put "This item was burned in a fire and no longer usable, contains mercury/radiation contamination" and they will still buy.

Sunspot144 02-21-2019 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadianleaf (Post 980462)
I wont be shipping these orders. I never had them in stock. They will all be cancelled. Its just a matter when I will be cancelling them. All at once. A few at a time or contacting seller supporting and asking to cancel them for me or w/e. I still suspect the account will go down regardless of what I do because its 20 orders.

The buyer who bought the inventory is a bot, its another re seller who uses software which auto buys certain ASIN's. Its not a real human being buying. I could put "This item was burned in a fire and no longer usable, contains mercury/radiation contamination" and they will still buy.

Upload tracking (refund postage after) to each and refund in 6 days for 'order not received' - LOL.

Cause of no acceptance scan it'll be late order.... but like I said AMZ doesnt always suspend on late orders.

Or....

I have USPS pick up all my orders and they dont count them all. I give them SCAN forms and they accept them all even if they dont have the actual package. So if you've got a lot of packages going out you can get them to scan accepted without actually shipping them, then refund for 'order not recieved' and you're golden.

Sunspot144 02-21-2019 05:14 PM

TBH you could ship empty 4oz postage poly mailers for acceptance scan, then just refund a few days before delivery. The bot owner would have to sort it out then.

Sunspot144 02-21-2019 05:16 PM

20 x 2.66 postage. Is the account worth 50 bucks?

Canadianleaf 02-21-2019 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunspot144 (Post 980473)
TBH you could ship empty 4oz postage poly mailers for acceptance scan, then just refund a few days before delivery. The bot owner would have to sort it out then.

Cant I just mark as shipped for the 20 orders (not give tracking or ship anything) then refund each order? What would this result in vs cancelling all the orders now? :rolleyes:

Sunspot144 02-21-2019 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadianleaf (Post 980475)
Cant I just mark as shipped for the 20 orders (not give tracking or ship anything) then refund each order? What would this result in vs cancelling all the orders now? :rolleyes:

Ehhh, mark as shipped without tracking on AMZ? How? Haha

Canadianleaf 02-21-2019 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunspot144 (Post 980478)
Ehhh, mark as shipped without tracking on AMZ? How? Haha

I thought you could mark as shipped without tracking and then process a refund. Not possible?

Sunspot144 02-21-2019 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadianleaf (Post 980505)
I thought you could mark as shipped without tracking and then process a refund. Not possible?

Mmm need tracking # to get to refund options afaik. Legit tracking # upload then you could request refund from carrier.

Canadianleaf 02-21-2019 09:26 PM

So buy 20 shipping slips from USPS (online?), then add them to the 20 orders and mark as shipped, then refund the orders then cancel the USPS shipping slips (online?)?

Sunspot144 02-21-2019 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadianleaf (Post 980513)
So buy 20 shipping slips from USPS (online?), then add them to the 20 orders and mark as shipped, then refund the orders then cancel the USPS shipping slips (online?)?

Yep exactly my dude. Maybe wait a few days between tracking # upload and order refund to make it look more legit to the buyer (like USPS lost your packages).

Sunspot144 02-21-2019 09:58 PM

With pirateship dot com or shippo dot com you can buy (4oz) tracking #s, upload them to the AMZ orders and request a refund for postage on either website. They will 100% refund since they never got accepted by carrier.