eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon EU VAT suspension (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/124387-amazon-eu-vat-suspension.html)

Hallow 02-28-2019 01:05 PM

Amazon EU VAT suspension

We missed the deadline for UK VAT number submission on Amazon EU. The account was blocked and Amazon said we need to upload VAT documents to unblock it.

The problem is that they block us out of seller central at the same time! So there was no way to upload VAT docs. We tried to contact all seller related email they all transferred case to seller performance.

Seller performance told us the same thing: we need to upload VAT documents to seller central

Beautiful 02-28-2019 02:53 PM

Re: Amazon EU VAT suspension

Try submitting the information to jeff@amazon.com

josh 03-01-2019 06:47 AM

as beautiful said, i would get this case escalated to Jeff higher escalation team.

You should be able to solve this without any issues...

rsot 03-01-2019 07:24 AM

Best of luck OP - keep forum posted with your progress

Hallow 03-01-2019 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 982221)
Try submitting the information to jeff@amazon.com

Good i will try! Thanks

Hallow 03-01-2019 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 982377)
They certainly do, ask the thousands of Chinese FBA sellers who have been suspended once HMRC said they intended to hold Amazon (and ebay) liable for any unpaid VAT.

Amazon gave everyone 90 days to get sorted before suspending accounts, it takes about 10 days to get a VAT number so no excuses. Amazon are not budging an inch on this one, there's no workaround.

This does not explain the apparent lock-out though.

The email from amazon on the day they blocked my account, and the seller performance team email both said that i need to submit VAT to seller central to get the account reactivated.

Problem is that seller central is also blocked

Beautiful 03-01-2019 12:12 PM

You should be able to submit the information via email to the escalation department

I don't see a problem getting back on with the legit docs

dmd 03-02-2019 07:40 PM

Hallow 03-04-2019 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 982436)
You should be able to submit the information via email to the escalation department

I don't see a problem getting back on with the legit docs

It's a loop now, vat team can't locate my account with email so the tell me to ask seller performance team regarding login issue.

Seller performance team says upload ur vat to seller central to get ur account reinstated.

Hallow 03-04-2019 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmd (Post 982686)

tried both, they pointed towards seller performance team.

Beautiful 03-04-2019 01:39 PM

If neither those emails are helping, wait til you hear back from the escalation department

You can also call into seller support and request to be transferred to a supervisor, explain the situation to them

If you don't hear anything from them I would move onto a new store

Hallow 03-08-2019 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 983150)
If neither those emails are helping, wait til you hear back from the escalation department

You can also call into seller support and request to be transferred to a supervisor, explain the situation to them

If i ask to be transferred to supervisor on the phone, will I wait and speak to supervisor directly on the phone? Because they never call back or email back.

Beautiful 03-08-2019 03:09 PM

Yes they often transfer you on the same call, and that supervisor can open support tickets that are usually looked at

Your situation is unique so they should be able to help you out

Hallow 03-29-2019 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 984289)
Yes they often transfer you on the same call, and that supervisor can open support tickets that are usually looked at

Your situation is unique so they should be able to help you out

I called seller support and the representative refused to hand over to supervisor, he said he can only transfer it to seller performance team, so I told him to write down I request a review from supervisor of seller performance team.

Does I help if I call seller support later and hopefully other rep. agree to arrange the supervisor for me?

Is there any phone number to reach seller performance team?

Hallow 04-24-2019 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 983150)

This case was solved, your suggestion works thank you!

I called into seller support and asked for supervisor but the rep. denied and said he would transfer to related team, I insist that his supervisor files a ticket to transfer my case.

Several days later VAT team contacted me, and they help unblock the login to seller central so I can finally upload VAT numbers and solve this issue.

JamesNorth101 04-24-2019 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hallow (Post 997098)
Several days later VAT team contacted me, and they help unblock the login to seller central so I can finally upload VAT numbers and solve this issue.

Great to hear.

With Amazon you do have to just keep doing the same thing over and over sometimes until they do what they are meant to do

Great result!

Hallow 04-24-2019 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 997100)
Great to hear.

With Amazon you do have to just keep doing the same thing over and over sometimes until they do what they are meant to do

Great result!

Yeah that rep. in seller support replied to me with standard template for like 15 mins before talking to me as a human

Hallow 05-22-2019 02:09 PM

Great...

Our VAT number has been in "verified" status in seller central since March. But seller performance team is still replying with the same"Upload your VAT number to get the account reinstated"email over and over again.

We've been contacting them via direct emails, seller support transfer, UK VAT appeal team transfer, same email reply over and over again.

What should I do now?

garry9061 05-23-2019 05:23 AM

Call up seller support and explain the situation to them, they may be able to do something there and then. They will be able to give you the best advice.