eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   New Amazon Account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/126085-new-amazon-account.html)

Nardo19 05-08-2019 10:44 AM

New Amazon Account

Hi all! I recently opened a seller account on Amazon and was suspended for IP within a day of operating (didn't even make a sale). After hiring someone from here to provide me with invoices and submitting various appeals, I have pretty much given up as Amazon claims I have not provided enough information. I've been hearing that Amazon is requiring ID identification when opening a new account and wanted to know if first name & last name matter? I have read the Amazon Ghost already and know everything there is to know about a stealth account as far as new bank account, new email, new phone, ip address, etc. Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated!

agent006140 05-11-2019 03:25 PM

Re: New Amazon Account

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nardo19 (Post 1000726)
Hi all! I recently opened a seller account on Amazon and was suspended for IP within a day of operating (didn't even make a sale). After hiring someone from here to provide me with invoices and submitting various appeals, I have pretty much given up as Amazon claims I have not provided enough information. I've been hearing that Amazon is requiring ID identification when opening a new account and wanted to know if first name & last name matter? I have read the Amazon Ghost already and know everything there is to know about a stealth account as far as new bank account, new email, new phone, ip address, etc. Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated!

try sears.com

Nardo19 05-27-2019 09:53 PM

Nothing counterfeit, just dropshipping so that's why I can't provide real invoices.

slow 05-28-2019 12:30 AM

i too gave up, i feel i may just buy an account from here, seems like the safest option

IGNAS 05-28-2019 09:44 AM

Yes, first and last name for ID matters if you're planning to register again with the same name.
But the ID document has to be different than you provided the first time.

Nardo19 05-28-2019 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IGNAS (Post 1006426)
Yes, first and last name for ID matters if you're planning to register again with the same name.
But the ID document has to be different than you provided the first time.

The reason I asked is because I have a friend that has a suspended account and uploaded his DL (first time) recently on a new ghost account and didn't have linked account issues. His name and address match exactly what's on his suspended account from a few years back, but back then Amazon didn't require all of this verification so...

IGNAS 05-28-2019 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nardo19 (Post 1006462)
The reason I asked is because I have a friend that has a suspended account and uploaded his DL (first time) recently on a new ghost account and didn't have linked account issues. His name and address match exactly what's on his suspended account from a few years back, but back then Amazon didn't require all of this verification so...

Well i guess it passes sometime here and there...
But all in all it's a bit risky and hardly would survive a manual review.

So i guess it's up to you whether you'd like to take the risk or not.
Personally, I wouldn't risk it, would rather do everything 100% clean. :)

Nardo19 05-29-2019 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IGNAS (Post 1006473)
Well i guess it passes sometime here and there...
But all in all it's a bit risky and hardly would survive a manual review.

So i guess it's up to you whether you'd like to take the risk or not.
Personally, I wouldn't risk it, would rather do everything 100% clean. :)

Definitely not risking anything. Playing it safe is the way to go!

iloveny 06-02-2019 12:18 PM

Amazon is vague.. but I think the issue is you need skills to pay the bills. Have you tried this?

Can you print the invoice with your real name and modify it with the stealth name? Print it, crinkle it, scan and print again?