New Amazon Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-08-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 25
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 15%
iTrader: (0)
Default New Amazon Account

Hi all! I recently opened a seller account on Amazon and was suspended for IP within a day of operating (didn't even make a sale). After hiring someone from here to provide me with invoices and submitting various appeals, I have pretty much given up as Amazon claims I have not provided enough information. I've been hearing that Amazon is requiring ID identification when opening a new account and wanted to know if first name & last name matter? I have read the Amazon Ghost already and know everything there is to know about a stealth account as far as new bank account, new email, new phone, ip address, etc. Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated!

Last edited by Nardo19; 05-08-2019 at 10:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 05-11-2019
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 6,758
Thanks: 791
Thanked 498 Times in 459 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 12%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New Amazon Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nardo19 View Post
Hi all! I recently opened a seller account on Amazon and was suspended for IP within a day of operating (didn't even make a sale). After hiring someone from here to provide me with invoices and submitting various appeals, I have pretty much given up as Amazon claims I have not provided enough information. I've been hearing that Amazon is requiring ID identification when opening a new account and wanted to know if first name & last name matter? I have read the Amazon Ghost already and know everything there is to know about a stealth account as far as new bank account, new email, new phone, ip address, etc. Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated!
try sears.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-12-2019
tinsoldier's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 2,626
Thanks: 64
Thanked 625 Times in 519 Posts
Activity: 98%
Longevity: 20%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New Amazon Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
try sears.com
Why do you insist on posting ridiculous and pointless comments on nearly every thread? Please try and stop yourself, it's getting tiresome.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-12-2019
tinsoldier's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 2,626
Thanks: 64
Thanked 625 Times in 519 Posts
Activity: 98%
Longevity: 20%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New Amazon Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nardo19 View Post
Hi all! I recently opened a seller account on Amazon and was suspended for IP within a day of operating (didn't even make a sale). After hiring someone from here to provide me with invoices and submitting various appeals, I have pretty much given up as Amazon claims I have not provided enough information. I've been hearing that Amazon is requiring ID identification when opening a new account and wanted to know if first name & last name matter? I have read the Amazon Ghost already and know everything there is to know about a stealth account as far as new bank account, new email, new phone, ip address, etc. Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated!
Amazon can smell dodgy documents a mile away, I feel sorry for sellers getting suckered into paying for counterfeit docs to sell their counterfeit wares.

Why can you not supply then with your own invoices?

As for names etc, the docs you supply must match the account details EXACTLY - no exceptions.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-27-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 25
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 15%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New Amazon Account

Nothing counterfeit, just dropshipping so that's why I can't provide real invoices.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-28-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New Amazon Account

i too gave up, i feel i may just buy an account from here, seems like the safest option
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-28-2019
IGNAS's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 400
Thanks: 177
Thanked 107 Times in 70 Posts
Activity: 11%
Longevity: 39%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: New Amazon Account

Yes, first and last name for ID matters if you're planning to register again with the same name.
But the ID document has to be different than you provided the first time.
__________________
Everything Amazon...

Send me a private message HERE <<--
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IGNAS For This Useful Post:
Nardo19 (05-28-2019)
  #8  
Old 05-28-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 25
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 15%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New Amazon Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGNAS View Post
Yes, first and last name for ID matters if you're planning to register again with the same name.
But the ID document has to be different than you provided the first time.
The reason I asked is because I have a friend that has a suspended account and uploaded his DL (first time) recently on a new ghost account and didn't have linked account issues. His name and address match exactly what's on his suspended account from a few years back, but back then Amazon didn't require all of this verification so...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-28-2019
IGNAS's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 400
Thanks: 177
Thanked 107 Times in 70 Posts
Activity: 11%
Longevity: 39%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: New Amazon Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nardo19 View Post
The reason I asked is because I have a friend that has a suspended account and uploaded his DL (first time) recently on a new ghost account and didn't have linked account issues. His name and address match exactly what's on his suspended account from a few years back, but back then Amazon didn't require all of this verification so...
Well i guess it passes sometime here and there...
But all in all it's a bit risky and hardly would survive a manual review.

So i guess it's up to you whether you'd like to take the risk or not.
Personally, I wouldn't risk it, would rather do everything 100% clean.
__________________
Everything Amazon...

Send me a private message HERE <<--
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-29-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 25
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 15%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New Amazon Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGNAS View Post
Well i guess it passes sometime here and there...
But all in all it's a bit risky and hardly would survive a manual review.

So i guess it's up to you whether you'd like to take the risk or not.
Personally, I wouldn't risk it, would rather do everything 100% clean.
Definitely not risking anything. Playing it safe is the way to go!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-02-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 30
Thanks: 3
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New Amazon Account

Amazon is vague.. but I think the issue is you need skills to pay the bills. Have you tried this?

Can you print the invoice with your real name and modify it with the stealth name? Print it, crinkle it, scan and print again?
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Starting my own Amazon Account while working for a company who sells on Amazon alread AL15BMW Amazon 4 07-29-2018 04:09 PM
Suspended on Amazon.com, can I open a Amazon.uk or Amazon.ca account? Moocheeme Amazon 5 09-21-2017 10:21 PM
Amazon handmade account linked to regular amazon account? B23 Amazon 10 11-19-2016 10:01 AM
Will Amazon U.S account linked to Amazon Canada account? jerryc Amazon 10 11-02-2014 08:50 AM
Products from a suspended Amazon account in a new Amazon account jmo507 Amazon 1 10-09-2014 10:39 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:55 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts