Amazon appeal denied, help needed ! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-02-2019

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 85%
Default Amazon appeal denied, help needed !

Hi
My long-run amazon account was suspended few days ago due to inauthentic issue ( genuine products,not Fxxk, just different region)

I sent my appeal letter and POA, failed, i fixed it, sent again, got denied after 12hr.
amazon is asking me to send again. i don't want to be failed again, so help needed.

last email from amazon:

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time.

Please send an updated plan of action that explains:
-- Greater detail on the root cause(s) that led to the complaints about the authenticity of your items.
-- Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve the complaints about the authenticity of your items.
-- Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent future complaints about the authenticity of your items.

Here are a few things to consider as you create your plan:
--Sourcing: Are you sourcing the product from a trusted supplier?
--Listing: Is the product accurately described on Amazon? Have you ensured that there is no ambiguity and the customer is well informed?
--Packaging: Is the product in its original packaging as listed on Amazon?
-- Shipping: Have you taken all appropriate steps and quality checks to ensure that the product is stored, packed, and shipped appropriately?
--Review your communications from buyers to better understand the issues.
--Be as specific as possible in your plan.
--Do not limit your plan to issues with specific orders.

You can only send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered.

My original POA:

Dear Sir/Madam

I do appreciate the opportunity you given to address the issue due to customer’s complain relating to inauthentic products sold on Amazon.

I fully understand Amazon takes complains about inauthentic or counterfeit products sold on amazon very seriously and I’d like to share my plan of action in which I will explain what happened and what I have done to resolve this issue and what I am going to do to prevent similar complains in the future.

Root of cause

I received complain(s) from buyer(s) regarding the products I sold on Amazon is inauthentic related to ASIN: xxxxxxxxxx

After contacting my supplier and checked the returned products, I found that my supplier mistakenly mixed up Asian version products to my EU version. I totally bought 60 units pf this products from my supplier, after checking the store left, my supplier mixed up 5 units. That's why buyers may think they bought an inauthentic products.

Also I found few of returned products have a little bit damaged on packaging, few of them seals are open, that may be caused during the transaction, but they are all in original manufacture's packaging.

I attached two invoices in which you can find all of my supplier’s information: telephone number, website, price I bought. I have been doing business with my current supplier for a long time, they are very reliable, no genuinity issue at all. They can be contacted anytime during working hours.

What I have done:

I have already removed all of them from inventory and sent back to my supplier. I won’t relist them until Amazon allow me to.

I have refunded all complains which relating to this issue.

I have employed a part time employee to check all products before sent to Amazon. The employee will carry out a fully check to make sure that products, packaging, serial number are all compliant with Amazon’s policy.

I have carefully reviewed all my listings to make sure all of them are as same described as Amazon are.

What I am going to do:

Before listing any products on Amazon, I will verify the serial number, make sure everything is identical as Amazon’s listing.

I will regularly read Amazon’s guidelines and policies to make sure that I am not in violation of any rules.

I will check with my supplier and employee every day to make sure all of my orders are prepared correctly.

All products sent to FBA will be double packaged, this can hugely reduce the chance that products get damaged during transaction.

I will deal with customer's emails or complains more carefully and efficiently. Reply them within 12hr, so customers can get a better services and have more faiths on Amazon.

I believe that my plan of action are efficient can resolve this issue and i can continue to sell on Amazon.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-02-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Amazon appeal denied, help needed !

thanks a million for any positive advice.
Old 06-02-2019

Activity: 21%
Longevity: 40%

My advice, keep the POA short. I wouldnt want to read all that nor would SP. I noticed the shorter your responses to them the more likely they will read it. Shorten your POA bigly. Ignore all the seller forum appeal crap esp that
bumpa bumpa goof with these giant gospel responses. Keep in mind, SP has daily quotas and they have to read through X amount and only have a few minutes to decide weather to reinsate you or not. If a guy sees this giant response his eyes will glaze over it and will just click "not sufficient" boilerplate response.

Last edited by Canadianleaf; 06-02-2019 at 05:15 PM.
Old 06-02-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061

Yes Canadian is right. Short and concise appeals are the most effective.
Old 06-02-2019

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by garry9061 View Post
Yes Canadian is right. Short and concise appeals are the most effective.
Bizarre really that they keep sending emails asking for more detail???

I've just had a 3rd appeal fail asking for greater detail...and i've been giving way more detail than a previous appeal that passed.

I'm going to take this advice and do the exact opposite of what they are asking....give them less detail.
Just pick out the relevant parts to make it concise.

The more i read about Amazon seller performance the less confidence i have in them. I have to wonder if you could just keep sending the same appeal in again and again until someone passes it?
Old 06-02-2019

Longevity: 71%

Amascam once again no one will ever learn they don't want to pay you they want to keep your funds that is the pyramid scheme for over 15 years
Old 06-02-2019

Activity: 21%
Longevity: 40%

^im becoming more and more jaded towards amazon. my plan is to deal with SP as little as possible and trigger no flags on my account (changing stuff). SP does too much damage and communicating with them is worse then a damp rag. They're reckless morons and the people on the other end dont give a s*it about you. When ever dealing with these monkeys, even if you are in the right it is always flipping a coin. So the only way to win is not to play.

Keep us posted on your new short and simple POA OP

Last edited by Canadianleaf; 06-02-2019 at 11:05 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Canadianleaf For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (06-02-2019)
Old 06-03-2019
Threadstarter  

i have other IP infringement recently, but amazon didn't mention it when they deactive my account. for the root cause, do i need to mention it ?
Old 06-03-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris100 View Post
Bizarre really that they keep sending emails asking for more detail???

I've just had a 3rd appeal fail asking for greater detail...and i've been giving way more detail than a previous appeal that passed.

I'm going to take this advice and do the exact opposite of what they are asking....give them less detail.
Just pick out the relevant parts to make it concise.

The more i read about Amazon seller performance the less confidence i have in them. I have to wonder if you could just keep sending the same appeal in again and again until someone passes it?
Amazon don't and wont read through a 2-3+ page appeal, they just havent got the time for that.

When they come back asking for more info it is because you haven't pinpointed exactly what they want you to or you haven't provided the necessary documents.
Old 06-03-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane View Post
i have other IP infringement recently, but amazon didn't mention it when they deactive my account. for the root cause, do i need to mention it ?
For root cause, sure - Amazon knows
Old 06-03-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
For root cause, sure - Amazon knows
thank you rost,
that's really make sense.
Old 06-03-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 89%
Longevity: 33%

If i read OP response-she is blaming her supplier for the mixup,her supplier has Asian version and beat up merchandise,then she moved on to praise her supplier that she has been doing business with them long enough and she will continue to do business with them.
If I were an AMZN staff and get up from wrong side of the bed,I will deny her appeal,sellers and suppliers selling and supplying counterfeit,beat up items are what AMZN wants to rid of.