Amazon is calling your Utility Bill companies-Confirmed - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-23-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Amazon is calling your Utility Bill companies-Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
Once I spoke to a private detective on the phone,he has access to database(s) to find a person,whether he is in jail,out of country,his address ,his neighbors ,his $$ etc.
how do you find out if the person is out of the country if not his passport?
There are ways like credit card usage....
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-23-2019
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%

The systems that Detectives and Police use to trace people using private info are for government use only.Those systems can not be used for a companies personal gain like trying to sell on amazon.I think that it would be a criminal offense if Amazon paid a cop to access that info for them especially on the scale they get new sellers.And what I was saying about the passport question is that the numbers on the bottom are just representing the info on the passport.If you know the order the numbers are going in you can easily change that.

Last edited by AuctionSent1; 06-23-2019 at 12:30 PM.
Old 06-23-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%

Its definitely possible that they could be calling utility companies

But I think its very unlikely they are doing it the majority of the time

I believe the majority of the time they are just looking at the quality of the information being submitted, so we should all be fine
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
CaseyS (06-30-2019), tinsoldier (06-24-2019)
Old 06-24-2019

Longevity: 35%

They called because the phone number did not match the official utility company information and you may be suspended because of submitting misleading information regarding your case.

Even if they do randomly call a service provider, no company of financial institution will release any information of its customers without a waiver, warrant or subpoena.

Happy selling.
Old 06-24-2019

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuctionSent1 View Post
Comcast doesnt start recording phone calls until you talk to a real rep.So if amazon calls to only use the automated system ,there will be no proof they called.And If they did get caught by other people besides me ,but the verified your info was real youll be too happy they allowed you to sell.You wont even care they did it through that type of trick.And if you fail the verification ,you cant really sue because they have you on frauding a doc.
The caller ID is logged
Old 06-24-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3guaposoy View Post
They called because the phone number did not match the official utility company information and you may be suspended because of submitting misleading information regarding your case.

Even if they do randomly call a service provider, no company of financial institution will release any information of its customers without a waiver, warrant or subpoena.

Happy selling.
You are wrong. Xfinity and other companies have loop holes

As the OP said if you put in the account number xfinity will say the address. Also another trick is to spoof the number to trick the automated system into thinking it's a account holder number and it will spill all kinds of information

Last edited by golferman; 06-24-2019 at 01:08 PM.
Old 06-24-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferman View Post
You are wrong. Xfinity and other companies have loop holes

As the OP said if you put in the account number xfinity will say the address. Also another trick is to spoof the number to trick the automated system into thinking it's a account holder number and it will spill all kinds of information
Golferman:

I have to tip my hat for this valuable piece of information. I appreciate your correction and your sharing.
Old 06-25-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SS View Post
Thank you. I am planning to create my own Amazon Stealth account. I don’t see the point of spending $600 for something I can do myself. Never had an issue making my own eBay Stealth account, Amazon shouldn’t be any different except that they are a bit more restrict when it comes to
Verification.
I also know how to create my own Amazon accounts, verify and stuff but I rather to pay $600 to the sellers on Aspkin to save me the hassles.

They work fine.
Old 06-28-2019

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
The systems that Detectives and Police use to trace people using private info are for government use only.Those systems can not be used for a companies personal gain like trying to sell on amazon.I think that it would be a criminal offense if Amazon paid a cop to access that info for them especially on the scale they get new sellers.And what I was saying about the passport question is that the numbers on the bottom are just representing the info on the passport.If you know the order the numbers are going in you can easily change that.
Thank you for your valuable insights. I definetly believe that Amazon calls utility bill companies.

Could you send me a PM? Thanks
Old 06-28-2019

So hilarious privacy disclosure by a third-party company. One private company can pull private personal data from another private company.
Old 07-16-2019

Longevity: 27%

So, you could just pick up their phone call and confirm the information lol
Old 07-16-2019
Banned

Longevity: 27%

Thanks for the info OP, might have to use other verification methods now
Old 06-07-2021

Longevity: 16%

Quote:
The issue comes in when stealthers or say for example the sellers here create 100's of stealth accounts using different addresses.They obviously edit the required docs to match what info they used on the account.Just so your aware the verified sellers here are struggling to get accounts to pass these doc verification's.If they cant do it then everyones screwed.Thats why this is important.
All utility bills display the account numbers for that specific utility company.
If amazon decides to call and use the Automated Phone systems ,then punch the account number into the phone keys.The Robot voice responds back that the account entered cant be found.Its automatic they know the document you sent is ⊗⊗⊗⊗.And if you keep using the same utility Bill account number over and over to verify new accounts ,amazon may use that to link you.If you are not aware amazon does save the Numbers on your Drivers Licence or passports,and they use that info to link you.So if you are editing,you need to change that too.And to be even more specific about xfinity ,their automated phone system doesnt just say the the accounts valid ,it literally states the real address connected connected to that account number.Call that support number and enter a real account number.The automated system literally gives up all your info in its robot voice.Other utility companies do the same thing.

They dont even have to talk to a real person,the automated phone systems that these companies use give out your info.And it literally only takes them 30 secs to do.

So in another remote country like Vietnam, will amz use this way to authenticate information on invoices?
Old 06-15-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayraymond1218 View Post
I was trying to make new Amazon Pro account. Brand new credit card, bank account #, new ip, new laptop and new business info such as EIN. Amazon was still able to link to my old suspended account back to 2014. How is this possible?
And behind EIN there is you again.
Old 06-15-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,189 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buidat View Post
So in another remote country like Vietnam, will amz use this way to authenticate information on invoices?
Potentially they would verify the doc yes. Either by calling or by eye. It's really up to the staff reviewing it and whatever is the note on your account on their back end which you can't see