Amazon is calling your Utility Bill companies-Confirmed - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-20-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default Amazon is calling your Utility Bill companies-Confirmed

Before i begin I want to let the forum know that I make Amazon accounts often successfully.This post is not me looking for advice ,Im simply just sharing info with the public.Feel free to take it however you please.If people dont post their experiences then well never figure out new stealth methods.

I wanted to test Amazon out when it comes to their utility bill request ,because people have been asking for the last few years how amazon is verifying these.So i pulled a little trick and it worked.I sent in a legit recent Comcast xfinity invoice yesterday.The only thing I edited on the Utility Bill was the customer service phone number displayed by xfinity which is 1800-934-6489,I swapped it out for my own 1800 number to see if I can get amazon to call.They called my number this morning,then hung up when the rep realized it wasnt xfinity.They did not address themself as Amazon incase thats a follow up question for the slow people in the back.The rep called and sounded confused ,like she knew she just called the wrong number.10 minutes later I got a official suspension letter that they wouldnt activate my account.

Amazon is playing dirty as I always expected.They are using the automated systems on customer service numbers, utility companies typically have to verify your addresses. Ive done it myself as a check to see what information the automated calls give out.When you call xfinity using the customer support number 1800-934-6489 which is displayed directly on the utility Bill,it brings you to a automated robot whom will ask you to enter in the Account number (also displayed on the utility bill).If the account number is valid the automated robot tells the address which the account is connected too.The whole process of doing this only took 30 seconds.

Last edited by AuctionSent1; 06-20-2019 at 10:40 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AuctionSent1 For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (06-20-2019), joaomutello (06-22-2019), marvydocs (06-28-2019), Phd (06-08-2021), shelfer.org (06-21-2019), skcin7 (06-25-2019), Zippie (07-17-2019)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-20-2019

Longevity: 41%
Default Re: Amazon is calling your Utility Bill companies-Confirmed

So why not put the correct customer service number on the invoice so Amazon actually call the utility provider, it's not like the utility provider are going to confirm or disclose any information to Amazon regarding your information?
Old 06-20-2019
Threadstarter  

Read the full thing my friend ,it was a test to see if amazon is actually calling the utility companies.If you look in this forum ,the subject has been brought up many times.I didnt say I do this on every account I make.I changed the number specifically for this account only and tricked amazon into calling me instead so I could confirm that they do actually call.Which they did call.Im a account seller on another website,I was trying to give yall some free info.
Also JOHNKA41 I am sure you are aware what a automated phone system is correct?When you call a support number and get the robot instead of a real person.Its 2019 I think everyone knows what that is.I think the best way for you to understand is if you call the Xfinity support number I provided.

Last edited by AuctionSent1; 06-20-2019 at 12:42 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AuctionSent1 For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (06-20-2019), joaomutello (06-22-2019), skcin7 (06-25-2019)
Old 06-20-2019
Threadstarter  

The issue comes in when stealthers or say for example the sellers here create 100's of stealth accounts using different addresses.They obviously edit the required docs to match what info they used on the account.Just so your aware the verified sellers here are struggling to get accounts to pass these doc verification's.If they cant do it then everyones screwed.Thats why this is important.
All utility bills display the account numbers for that specific utility company.
If amazon decides to call and use the Automated Phone systems ,then punch the account number into the phone keys.The Robot voice responds back that the account entered cant be found.Its automatic they know the document you sent is ⊗⊗⊗⊗.And if you keep using the same utility Bill account number over and over to verify new accounts ,amazon may use that to link you.If you are not aware amazon does save the Numbers on your Drivers Licence or passports,and they use that info to link you.So if you are editing,you need to change that too.And to be even more specific about xfinity ,their automated phone system doesnt just say the the accounts valid ,it literally states the real address connected connected to that account number.Call that support number and enter a real account number.The automated system literally gives up all your info in its robot voice.Other utility companies do the same thing.

They dont even have to talk to a real person,the automated phone systems that these companies use give out your info.And it literally only takes them 30 secs to do.

Last edited by AuctionSent1; 06-20-2019 at 02:10 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AuctionSent1 For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (06-20-2019), joaomutello (06-22-2019), phaz0rz (06-20-2019), shelfer.org (06-21-2019)
Old 06-20-2019
Threadstarter  

People on this forum are very well aware of who I am Tinsoldier.Most sellers here going almost 10 years back including elmo are on my personal skype.Im the to go guy when it comes to these issues ,I always have been for the sellers here since most of them were buying the accounts off me and reselling them here.
And your very wrong about only a few people having this issue.9 out of 10 accounts created have this issue.I would know when people everyday pay me to fix it for them.Since I posted this 3 people already Pm'd me asking for my help with this exact issue.Unfortunately I dont have enough post to respond back.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AuctionSent1 For This Useful Post:
appleip1 (06-22-2019), Camaro2SS (06-20-2019), Canadianleaf (06-20-2019), joaomutello (06-22-2019), phaz0rz (06-20-2019)
Old 06-20-2019
Threadstarter  

I think the exact quote from my first post is this "Feel free to take it however you please."Nobody forced you to respond to this post if you had doubts ,allow this info to help people who actually need the help.And if it dont apply let it fly.

"So you sent in your genuine utility bill on a test stealth account - wasn't that a bit stupid?"

I create successful accounts every day of the week friend.I didn't mind sacrificing 1 account for the sake of a experiment.It was unsolved question all over google and this forum that no one was answering.At least someone exsist who is trying to find out.If I didn't experiment from time to time ,I wouldnt be able to make accounts at the rate I do at all.How are you a senior member here ,but I never see you offer any solutions?
Im just a new member right?

Last edited by AuctionSent1; 06-20-2019 at 02:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to AuctionSent1 For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (06-23-2019)
Old 06-20-2019
Threadstarter  

Comcast doesnt start recording phone calls until you talk to a real rep.So if amazon calls to only use the automated system ,there will be no proof they called.And If they did get caught by other people besides me ,but the verified your info was real youll be too happy they allowed you to sell.You wont even care they did it through that type of trick.And if you fail the verification ,you cant really sue because they have you on frauding a doc.
Old 06-20-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

There was a thread on here a few months ago and somebody was saying basically the same thing.. except they didn't point out that Amazon is using support numbers straight from the bill you provide them. That's pretty cool to know since it points out a vulnerability on AZ's part. Almost everybody in the thread agreed that AZ is verifying utility accounts when it's possible for them to do so using loopholes like you've pointed out with Comcast. So I see this as confirmation of old news..

I'm not sure why you're being reamed for your discovery. Maybe you could look into setting up your own robo answering system that you could program account numbers into with corresponding addresses that will be fed back. I don't think it would be very expensive to do.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
marvydocs (06-28-2019)
Old 06-20-2019
Threadstarter  

That old post your refering too was me as well.I tried to tell yall back then.I think elmo was the main account seller here then,and he was aware of it too.I reposted today because I actually caught amazon in the act.Back then I had not.
Old 06-20-2019
Threadstarter  

Seller performance isnt always the smartest group.They do
goofy stuff all the time,I just took a chance with the number thing.They just happened to use it.
Old 06-20-2019

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuctionSent1 View Post
Seller performance isnt always the smartest group.They do
goofy stuff all the time,I just took a chance with the number thing.They just happened to use it.
Thank you for your sharings.
I failed twice recently after i uploaded my documents. I was wondering what's wrong with it ? because i know everything to create a new account and i did many.
now i know.
only one question: keep account number real, will amazon find out the real name and real address on account by automatic system ?
Old 06-20-2019
Threadstarter  

Until we sellers come up with a full system to bypass this bs.It's hit and miss.Not every amazon rep cheats by calling your utility company. That's why sometimes you do get accounts that pass through.EVery one here is NOT going to have the same experience every single time they create accounts. That's why none of us so called experts can come to a agreement of what Amazon is actually doing.Everyone swears by their personal experience.Amazon has many reps who work for them,we don't all get the same people.To be more specific towards your question

Keep account number real, will amazon find out the real name and real address on account by automatic system ?

A lot of USA utility's have a automated phone support system setup like Comcast that verifies if the account number at the very least is real.It only takes 30 seconds to call and type in the number.I have access to a lot of real accounts through different companies ,so I tested out different services.
Xfinity so far is the only company where the automated call gives out the real address ,though it doesnt say your name.

Last edited by AuctionSent1; 06-21-2019 at 10:08 AM.
Canadianleaf (06-20-2019)
Old 06-20-2019

Activity: 23%

Quote:
Until we sellers come up with a full system to bypass this bs.It's hit and miss.Not every amazon rep cheats by calling your utility company. That's why sometimes you do get accounts that pass through.Nobody here is NOT
going to have the same experience every single time they create accounts. That's why none of us so called experts can come to a agreement of what Amazon is actually doing.Everyone swears by their personal experience.Amazon has many reps who work for them,we don't all get the same people.To be more specific towards your question

Keep account number real, will amazon find out the real name and real address on account by automatic system ?

A lot of USA utility's have a automated phone support system setup like Comcast that verifies if the account number at the very least is real.It only takes 30 seconds to call and type in the number.I have access to a lot of real accounts through different companies ,so I tested out different services.
Xfinity so far is the only company where the automated call gives out the real address ,though it doesnt say your name.
thanks again.
i am in UK , but i do beleive what u said, because there is no reason that i failed twice.
i am doing one more later on. will update what's going on later.
Old 06-20-2019

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 39%

What about Passport and Driver’s License? How are they able to verify ?
Old 06-21-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%

Quote:
People on this forum are very well aware of who I am Tinsoldier.Most sellers here going almost 10 years back including elmo are on my personal skype.Im the to go guy when it comes to these issues ,I always have been for the sellers here since most of them were buying the accounts off me and reselling them here.
And your very wrong about only a few people having this issue.9 out of 10 accounts created have this issue.I would know when people everyday pay me to fix it for them.Since I posted this 3 people already Pm'd me asking for my help with this exact issue.Unfortunately I dont have enough post to respond back.
Who are you then as I've never heard of you?

I take it you repeatedly get banned on here which is why you are using a profile that's only a few weeks old?

Quote:
Unfortunately I dont have enough post to respond back
Don't worry, you'll hit the magic number soon enough and be back selling Amazon accounts on here again.
Old 06-21-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SS View Post
They Verify those by look only.They dont have a loophole with those to actually verify ID's.So if your ID and Bank statement look real enough,itll pass.If you have a Real ID or Bank statement that doesnt pass then its only because amazon wasnt familiar with it.

Last edited by AuctionSent1; 06-21-2019 at 09:48 AM.
Camaro2SS (06-21-2019)
Old 06-21-2019

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 39%

Quote:
They Verify those by look only.They dont have a loophole with those to actually verify ID's.So if your ID and Bank statement look real enough,itll pass.If you have a Real ID or Bank statement that doesnt pass then its only because amazon wasnt familiar with it.
Thank you. I am planning to create my own Amazon Stealth account. I don’t see the point of spending $600 for something I can do myself. Never had an issue making my own eBay Stealth account, Amazon shouldn’t be any different except that they are a bit more restrict when it comes to
Verification.
Old 06-21-2019

Longevity: 77%

I was trying to make new Amazon Pro account. Brand new credit card, bank account #, new ip, new laptop and new business info such as EIN. Amazon was still able to link to my old suspended account back to 2014. How is this possible?
Old 06-22-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SS View Post
They can verify is the check digit of the passport number
Old 06-22-2019
Threadstarter  

Anybody can check those numbers ,its a pattern.Just manipulate the pattern and youll be ok.
Old 06-23-2019

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

not if you voluntarily give them the permission ,
Old 06-23-2019

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

Once I spoke to a private detective on the phone,he has access to database(s) to find a person,whether he is in jail,out of country,his address ,his neighbors ,his $$ etc.
how do you find out if the person is out of the country if not his passport?