My action plan for account suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-02-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Default My action plan for account suspended

Please in mind that this is about ( infringe patent) for fu..king TRX

Please see the below and if someone can possibly write a better one for me , then I can help other write the similar in the future , if my account get activate again, it is pass on help for everyone. If I succeed I will help other succeed.

Dear amazon,

Refer Complaint ID: (blah blah blah)

ASINs: (blah , blah blah blah)

I am Aaron from (MY company name ) thank you giving us opportunity again to submit an action plan and an appeal to reactivate our amazon account.I will walk through step by step to understand amazon and me all the action plan.

-amazon message said
(We cannot accept your appeal because it does not address the report we received from the rights owner. Please provide the following information so we can process your appeal)

We also not know what is that the right owner complain, as it was only send to amazon. as amazon said Proof of product authenticity.

I have attach the invoice from manufacture (.......) from .........com
We have buy the products from this manufacturer.

-- Greater detail on the root cause(s) of the infringement.

I received a trademark infringement complain from the right owner for the ASINs blah blah blah

The right owner has mistakenly reported my amazon store, as the owner think the patient: 2,521,859 and our patent is same.

I believe that this happened because my store is selling products similar as TRX brand and TRX name or suspension trainer name is used by us mistakenly in a titles or descriptions

-- Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve issues.

I have remove ASIN and deleted them from my account ASIN: blah blah blah and any other products similar to them.

I have contact the right owner at ('bitchess@gmail.com' to let them know that we have mistakenly used their Brand name and keywords and apologize to not use again and also the address the patent related issue.(I have also attach the copy of the email I send to TRX. Please see, but I have got no answer from the 'bitchess@gmail.com'.

I have also requested 'bitchess@gmail.com' to send a retraction notice to amazon as soon as possible.

I have carefully reviewed my entire amazon account and inventory to make sure that all my listings are fully complaint with the amazon policies and guideline, especially the ones regarding trademark and intellectual property
Brand names and keywords.

We contacted all my other suppliers to let them know that our selling on Amazon and we won’t be selling any of the 2,521,859 products on amazon, as due to infringe Patent and we have stop purchase this products from our manufacturer.

We have tell our all staff to never use TRX brand name or suspension trainer key words in any of the listing.

-- Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent infringement going forward.

Before listing my new products for sale on Amazon, We will verify that the products or listings don’t violate anyone’s intellectual property, trademark, copyright or a Patent.
Also , I will contact my suppliers to ask them if I can offer their merchandise on amazon
I will always source the products form right owner, verified distributors or manufacturer.
We will regularly read and re-read the amazon guideline and policies to make sure that WE am not in violating of any of the rule. Also, we will monitor all my changes of the policies or any applicable laws, which could affect us or my account and react proactively.
We will also train our staff for better understand of amazon POLICY and make sure, everyone follow the Rules and guideline before listing a new products or sourcing.
We make sure our staff never use others Brand name and keywords again in the listings

We hope you would consider reinstating our account and allow us to sell again on Amazon.ca and amazon.com Please let us know if you require any additional information and we will be more than happy to provide them.

Best Regards
(My company name)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-03-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: My action plan for account suspended

so what should I do , is there anyway to get back my account , then why they keep sending emails and ask me I can appeal
Old 07-03-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 72%

Many ways to appeal this, you need to give amazon exactly what they want, answer the issues outlines and show how you will ensure they are not violated again
Old 07-03-2019
Threadstarter  

I think this one is best so far, but they also rejected.... I hope it can help others.

Dear Amazon CA seller Performance Team,

Thank you for providing me the opportunity to appeal my seller account’s suspension due to infringe patent complain.
I understand that Amazon takes complaints about violations of intellectual property rights of brands or rights owners very seriously and I would like to share with my Plan of Action in which I explain what I have done to resolve the issue and what will I do to prevent similar complaints in the future.

What happened?
-I received an email from amazon saying we have infringe patent: 2,521,859 for trxtraining for An ASINs blah blah blah) then the give us 72 hours to write an action plan, but we unfortunately delay and reply after 72 hours and it was too late the Account was suspended.

-We have never study the Patent of our products and just wanted to sell OEM brand products similar to TRX brand, But we did not know we will infringe Patent 2,521,859 of TRX brand.

-I strongly Believe we did not had any attention on selling patent 2,521,859 on amazon , it was all lack of information about the Patent 2,521,859. As we never know the patent 2,521,859 is same as our OEM product.

- The root cause of the issue is our failure to study carefully of the product patent, before selling on amazon and following up on the product policies warning from amazon.

What I have done to address this problem:

- I have review all my listing and immediately close and delete listing from my store for which I received complaints and the products related to that category.
- I have also close and delete the ASIN in question in product policies page to make sure our in future of product policy matric is carefully
Watched and solve all the related issue by following amazon policies and guide line.
- I have carefully reviewed my entire Amazon account and inventory to make sure that all my listings are fully complaint with the Amazon policies and guideline, especially the one regarding infringe patent complain 2,521,859.
- I contacted all my other suppliers to let them know that I am selling on Amazon and I won’t be selling any of the 2,521,859 products on amazon, as due to infringe Patent and we have stop this products from our manufacturer.

What I will do to prevent similar complaints in the future:

- Before listing my new products for sale on Amazon, I will verify that the products or listings don’t violate anyone’s intellectual property, trademark, copyright or a Patent.
- We will contact manufacturer or distributor of a products so they be able to assist us with patent-related issues before listing on Amazon.
- I will also be contacting my suppliers to ask them if I can offer their merchandise on amazon.
- I will check, and make sure all my products from the manufacture did not have Patent infringe.
- I will check our policies violated page every day to make sure there are no (Suspected Intellectual Property Violations , Received Intellectual Property Complaints and Restricted Product Policy Violations . If there is by chance I will completely stop selling that product and
Contact the right owner to ask more information about the product in questions and will not
Sell related products and will not list any of the question products in a future without an actual
Knowledge of the product right owner.
- I will regularly read and re-read the amazon guideline and policies to make sure that I am not in violating of any of the rule. Also, I will monitor all my changes of the policies or any applicable laws, which could affect me or my account and react proactively.
- I will also train our staff for better understand of amazon policy and make sure, everyone follow the Rules and guideline before listing a new products or sourcing.
- I will also put all the Valid tracking so that my tracking Rate is over 95%. I will also check my Order Defect Rate make sure that it is under 1% and provide a good customer service.

We believe that our plan of action will sufficiently address this problem and prevent it from happening again in the future. We hope you would consider reinstating our account and allow us to sell again on Amazon. Please let us know if you require any additional information and we will be more than happy to provide them.

Best Regards
Old 07-03-2019

Activity: 20%
Longevity: 40%

way too long. Even I didnt read all that
Old 07-03-2019
Threadstarter  

Can you please make it short for me
Old 07-03-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master ghost
Old 07-04-2019
Threadstarter  

Please ask me to make a Free Action Plan for any problem and I will try my best to write a perfect one to you guys. If it pass you guys help others , if fail then we can discuss to solve this issue and find a way together to bypass this lope hole created by amazon for us ...what you guys say ... anyway I have fail but how about it works for someone. please let me know if you guys have any problem with suspension ..

Simple action plan:

Dear amazon,

I have write the action plan one by one in great details. Please see my emails to (notice-dispute@amazon.com).

A
you can see we have provide the best customer service to our buyers and never let amazon customer down , we had provide the best customer service. we will continue improving .

B
we had ship the amazon customer on time and you can see our feedback and review all are 100% positive and we will keep this up and provide a 100% good shipping service.

C
we will not sell the infringement products and will not ever no never sell them before a good patent and product design and product Brand Name and all other policy copy issues search and analyze before listing any new ASINs.

We do apologize for the things happen in past and we had learn from our mistake , can amazon please reactivate our account.

Best Regards

Last edited by djeyes008; 07-04-2019 at 03:07 AM.
Old 07-04-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianleaf View Post
way too long. Even I didnt read all that
really not that long,I think he did a pretty good job outlining his future plan,
if too short,AMZN may think he is not too serious