Amazon US suspended and reinstated after my Plan of Action accepted - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 08-02-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
Default Amazon US suspended and reinstated after my Plan of Action accepted

Hello guys,

I would like to share my plan of action so that everyone can take some points here and there if you ever need them in the future.

Please take note that for my suspension is was due to copyright infringement, hence my plan of action may not suitable for your suspension. If it is due to ODR defect etc, I can give advice, but I cannot guarantee it will work.

Enjoy!

----------------

Dear sir,

I am writing this in regards to the action you made for removing my selling privileges.

I understand your concern regarding this issue of infringing intellectual property rights and my product may be counterfeit.

I have researched and contacted the rights owner and I have established that I no longer have the rights to sell the item now because of their recent policy. The owner however decided not to withdraw the complaint as it is their policy to prevent further problems of infringing their rights.

However I would like you stress that I understand the Amazon's policy regarding restricted product and prohibited items. After getting through the feedback from the rights owner, here are my plan of actions:

What I have done:

1. Contact the right owner to make sure I have the rights to sell it. They have replied that I no longer have the right to sell it but I can apply to do so if I want to. They however decided not to withdraw the complaint because of their policy.

2. Deleted the listings for all products that were related to the in my listing that are still available both merchant fulfilled and FBA fulfilled.

3. Disposed all products that were related to the in my listing that are still available both merchant fulfilled and FBA fulfilled.

4. Recheck my inventories to make sure all my listings were items that I have the right to sell it.

5. Reserve funds for any customers if my products were deemed to be not up to standard or they were not satisfied.

In the future, here are my plan of actions;

1. Keep up to date with Amazon's policy of restricted and prohibited items.

2. Research at United States Patent and Trademark Office to make sure all my products are not trademarked by any company or individual to prevent infringement of rights.

3. Whenever I am trying to list a new product, I will check at Amazon Restricted Products to make sure I am not selling any products that are not allowed to be sold.

4. I will also not assume that a product is permitted simply because it is not expressly listed in the “Examples of Prohibited Listings” or has an existing ASIN.

5. Constantly researching any recent policies of products I am selling as well as the industry, including laws applicable to those products.

6. I will consult an appropriate advisor regarding any products that I am in doubt of selling.

With that I hope I have taken the right approach to this situation in order to prevent similar problem happening and continue selling on Amazon.

------

Hope it is helpful!

Thank you for reading. If you find this useful, dont forget to click the button "Thanks at the bottom of the post"
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mhhbizz For This Useful Post:
brownsauce215 (08-17-2015), emings5 (08-02-2015), miaheat3wade (10-26-2015), paulburrows15 (11-18-2016), Tekko (02-17-2016), vogeltron (08-04-2015)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!