New amazon buyer account with same address? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-05-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default New amazon buyer account with same address?

My amazon buyer account is closed, will my brothers' buyer account suspend as well because we live in the same address?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-06-2019

Longevity: 28%
Default Re: New amazon buyer account with same address?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Yes it will.
No, it won't. Not unless you refund scam on his account as well. I have had business buyer accounts closed, while my personal account remains open. Both tied to same address. Amazon allows multiple accounts per household.
Old 07-06-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Suspended account any any given address......yes it will based upon this forums findings..
I am currently using a personal buyer account tied to the same address as a business buyer account. The business buyer account was suspended. The personal buyer account is not suspended. I don't go off "forum findings". Test for yourself.
Old 07-06-2019

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 70%

I was wondering the same thing. My buyer account is on hold (legit) and this time they are giving me the run around. I keep sending my legit docs and they keep sending the same email LOL.

This is my parents house, so everyone ships here, sister, family, dads account, so on......Amazon is now going to put everyones account on hold? lol I suspect if I opened a new account because my billing and shipping address matches it might work?
Old 07-06-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
I was wondering the same thing. My buyer account is on hold (legit) and this time they are giving me the run around. I keep sending my legit docs and they keep sending the same email LOL.

This is my parents house, so everyone ships here, sister, family, dads account, so on......Amazon is now going to put everyones account on hold? lol I suspect if I opened a new account because my billing and shipping address matches it might work?
Exactly. Everyone's account isn't going to be put on hold. Don't listen to that guy, he's wrong. Most people on this forum are. My thoughts are most of them are non US residents attempting to navigate a system they are unfamiliar with.

It's difficult to say whether or not your account will be unblocked, but I can tell you this. If you call and ask to speak to a supervisor, and your case makes sense, your account will very likely be unblocked.

Again I'm speaking from personal experience here, not omg my frands sed dat amazon ban me forevur.
Old 07-07-2019

They wont let me speak to a supervisor: Your account is on hold, therefore we are unable to provide you with a supervisor.

I dont know why :( its actually sad:(. Account was 15+ years old?

I did do large orders but it was all shipped to my home address. Not for resale.

This usually happens once or twice a year to me but its cake walk to get fixed, now its just an endless loop. Dont know why. They did call me like they normally do, but since no one was home, they then flagged as fraud and put account on hold.

I just created a second account using an Amazon business account. I dont know why but they said they need to verify my business? Anyway they allowed me to place an order, and I selected same day delivery. I used everything the same, pc, cc, etc.

Is there a limit of accounts you can have?

My order says processing. We'll see what happens. I even used the same browser...
Old 07-07-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by treyallover View Post
I am currently using a personal buyer account tied to the same address as a business buyer account. The business buyer account was suspended. The personal buyer account is not suspended. I don't go off "forum findings". Test for yourself.
Why was the business account suspended? and how long ago? Everything else is the same? address, name, credit card?
Old 07-07-2019

well so far my orders are shipping, 3 of them.....

OP, Amazon told you your account is actually closed right? Maybe there is a different between "closed" and "on hold".
Old 07-07-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
well so far my orders are shipping, 3 of them.....

OP, Amazon told you your account is actually closed right? Maybe there is a different between "closed" and "on hold".
thats what they said in their email:

" Hello,

We cannot accept your order because we have closed this account. You may not use a closed account to place orders with Amazon.

If you believe that we have canceled your order in error, please reply to this message and let us know. "
Old 07-07-2019

Quote:
They wont let me speak to a supervisor: Your account is on hold, therefore we are unable to provide you with a supervisor.
I've never had this issue. I think I've unblocked 3 accounts with success and had one closed. If they are telling you that you cannot speak to a supervisor, then call back and find someone who will help you.

Like I said it depends on the details of your case, but opening additional accounts isn't a lasting solution either. You have to examine what you did that caused the "hold" and address that issue first. There isn't any magic solution.
Old 07-07-2019

Quote:

I dont know why :( its actually sad:(. Account was 15+ years old?

I did do large orders but it was all shipped to my home address. Not for resale.

This usually happens once or twice a year to me but its cake walk to get fixed, now its just an endless loop. Dont know why. They did call me like they normally do, but since no one was home, they then flagged as fraud and put account on hold.

I just created a second account using an Amazon business account. I dont know why but they said they need to verify my business? Anyway they allowed me to place an order, and I selected same day delivery. I used everything the same, pc, cc, etc.

Is there a limit of accounts you can have?

My order says processing. We'll see what happens. I even used the same browser...
With the way you're acting, this account will be closed as well, lol. Yes there is a limit to the accounts you can have per household. Read Amazon's terms of service. That's all I can help with. Good luck man.
Old 07-07-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by treyallover View Post
With the way you're acting, this account will be closed as well, lol. Yes there is a limit to the accounts you can have per household. Read Amazon's terms of service. That's all I can help with. Good luck man.
The problem is im not gaming the system, not asking for refunds, not dropshipping using prime etc.

Actually I found a blog who recommends having a few accounts so that each account has smaller purchases and are less likely to get reviewed. I do make large purchases.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will call back and ask for another supervisor. What do you tell them? I shouldnt have to tell them anything or have a story because my docs match my account info which is my legit address.

All 3 my orders has shipped on the new account and just placed a new order.
Old 07-07-2019
Threadstarter  

can i use my credit card on my new amazon account to buy a book for 600$? i really need it for school. Can new amazon buyer account be able to buy that much?
Old 07-08-2019

Try it. What do you have to loose?
Old 07-08-2019
Threadstarter  

I'm afraid they will block the account even though it's my real credit card information. A fresh new account buying 600$ books might raise a red flag, i think. But i really need the book for school
Old 07-08-2019

your address is already blocked right? I dont get what you are losing by not trying it. Your not blowing a credit card because its linked to your address.

my new account is 2 days old and I just placed 3 orders today, 2x $600 and a $100. but tbh my account was never closed, its just on hold.

if you really need the book get a Fresh IP and ship to another address.