5 Year Old Amazon Seller Account Suspended !!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 09-09-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Default 5 Year Old Amazon Seller Account Suspended !!!

My 5 year old Amazon Seller Account was closed today with email:

"Hello,

Your Amazon selling account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why did this happen?
We arrived at this decision after detecting multiple violations of our listing policies.

Were here to help.
If you need help better understanding what is causing this, please search for ‘Intellectual Property Violations’ in Seller Central Help (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...rnal/201361070).

How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your selling account, please send us the following:
A plan of action that explains:
-- The root cause(s).
-- The actions you have taken to resolve the notices of infringement or violation of Amazons policies.
-- The steps you have taken to prevent infringement or violating Amazons policies.

For security reasons, we only accept attachments in the following file formats: .jpeg, .jpg, .pjpeg, .gif, .png, .tiff. These documents must be authentic and unaltered.

How do I send the required information?
Submit this information at listings-report-proactive@amazon.com.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information, your account will remain deactivated and funds in your account may be held for 90 days or longer. Depending on your account status and activities, you may be required to complete an additional review before funds can be released. Amazon may withhold payments if we determine that your account was used to sell inauthentic or prohibited goods, commit fraud, or engage in other illegal or abusive activity.

You can view your account performance (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/per...ag=email_block) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon."

What are the chances this to be reinstated after appeal?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-09-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: 5 Year Old Amazon Seller Account Suspended !!!

You should have a good chance of getting reinstated if this is your first issue/violation

Just make sure to properly address all the problems in your POA
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (09-10-2019)
Old 10-15-2019

Longevity: 26%

Same with me. 5 years under one account and BAM...got suspended 7 months ago and can't get my account back. This is why I had to move to stealth. Do yourself a favor and STUDY UP before you write your first POA. Lots of direction available on the internet.
Old 10-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 72%

address each area of the suspension in detail. Concise but to the point.

Good luck
Old 10-16-2019

Longevity: 37%

Would you please tell us what exactly have you done that caused the account to get suspended? What listing violations have you encountered?