Amazon Stealth VCC Problem - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 09-21-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Default Amazon Stealth VCC Problem

Alright this one is for the Pro's.

I don't know if it's just me or not but it appears that amazon charges your VCC twice upon seller account registration, and once more each time you receive a deposit or transfer to your bank. The problem I have is with registration. I know how to make amazon accounts however I just need a good VCC supplier that withstand multiple charges and remain active long enough to receive payments. Now before you guys say something short and sweet like "go to the marketplace" Please read this first and see the issue out.

When making a USA amazon account they want valid card, bank, Photo ID, Statement, Phone Verification, and Tax info. And after you provide all of this information they do not auto approve your account you have to wait pending approval which is said to be sent via email however I never get that approval email I always have to just relog into the account a few days later to see the approval status. Anyways after logging into the account it appears I have access for about a good minute or two until I can only assume they must have tried charging the card once more because it says card in invalid now. And because of this they not only want a valid card on file but now want me to upload a gas or utility bill. It seems the Amazon AVS cards I am getting are one time use cards and amazon has set up measures to stop these cards from getting onto the marketplace by charging. This could be new or old, I dont know. None the less this is annoying as hell I have two preapproved accounts I just a good AVS card provider that will remain active and balanced for a long time. And PLEASE NOTE just because the card may have an expiation date of 2025 does not mean the supplier keeps that card active for that long. Anyone now of such a supplier? or Better question do anyone know if I missing some information here? Will help alot.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-21-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,552 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Amazon Stealth VCC Problem

That doesn't sound right... AZ never charges double let alone triple.

It's only once per month. Not sure how you made your account and your actual activities are, but this doesn't happen
Old 09-21-2019

Thanked 1,108 Times in 1,044 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

There is something about your card which AMZN does not like/
you know those numbers identify the issuer
Old 09-21-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%

Ask the VCC sellers in the marketplace, I'm sure some of them have cards that can stay open with a low balance to cover the disbursement authorization charges
Old 09-22-2019

Thanked 1,108 Times in 1,044 Posts
Activity: 92%

Like the gas station,they always submit a charge of 1 dollar to see if the card is any good,they never submit that transaction at the end of the day.
after 30 days,it will just drop off
Old 09-28-2019

Longevity: 36%

I've used to depend on a service to get credit cards for the accounts I make, but the abuse of these cards by the Russian accounts sellers made these cards suspicious for Amazon, now whenever I use them when creating an account, I get directly flagged after ID verification
Old 10-04-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvydocs View Post
I've used to depend on a service to get credit cards for the accounts I make, but the abuse of these cards by the Russian accounts sellers made these cards suspicious for Amazon, now whenever I use them when creating an account, I get directly flagged after ID verification
Exactly what I'm saying, The card I used was from a seller on this marketplace and still my accounts are asking for a valid card and utility bill since I expected the card seller to provide me with a valid card I don't what a valid card is or where to get one.

Can we get some names or valid sources, saying go to the marketplace and find someone is a broad response.
Old 10-04-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
There is something about your card which AMZN does not like/
you know those numbers identify the issuer
That's the thing I don't whats wrong I can only assume it's a abused issuer, none the less I got this card from the marketplace.
Old 10-04-2019
Subscribed [VIP]

some time it will cost $1 at the bank transfer date to see if your credit card is still woks.
Old 10-04-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangleizxm View Post
some time it will cost $1 at the bank transfer date to see if your credit card is still woks.
That's what I said, but one of the guys above... *cough... Saijin, Is saying that's incorrect.
Old 10-04-2019
Subscribed [VIP]

this is normal, it's not a bug, not only VCC, they just want to check if your credit card is still working.
Old 10-04-2019
Threadstarter  

P.S. Here's the error message from amazon, yes it's asking for utility but it's also saying card is not valid which should not be the case. Also it's a weird $0.01 balance on my account amazon wants me to pay off whats up with that.

Quote:
Hello,

We are reviewing your Amazon seller account because we were unable to verify some of the information you provided. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon. Please ship any open orders. If you have any funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-Z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.

How do I reactivate my account?
Please provide one of the following documents and confirm there is a valid credit card on file:
-- A bill that is dated within the last 90 days for piped or natural gas, electricity, water, or internet service with name and address visible.
-- Business license, if applicable.

Last edited by Temple; 10-04-2019 at 07:47 AM.
Old 10-05-2019

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temple View Post
Exactly what I'm saying, The card I used was from a seller on this marketplace and still my accounts are asking for a valid card and utility bill since I expected the card seller to provide me with a valid card I don't what a valid card is or where to get one.

Can we get some names or valid sources, saying go to the marketplace and find someone is a broad response.
I've tested 2 of the VCC sellers here, one of them for 1 card, the other one for over 12 cards, only 3 cards passed without issues, the rest got review trigger within the first 15 minutes after ID verification.

But there's a question that I do have, I will post it today, it might have something to do with this issue.
Old 10-10-2019
Threadstarter  

Yes my friend, please share I'm very interested in know more about this.
Old 10-11-2019

Longevity: 26%

Whats the working bin