EIN for Amazon Stealth Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-12-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Default EIN for Amazon Stealth Account

My actual amazon account was suspended. I want to create new amazon accounts. My friend let me use his info. But for Tax Interview, I have an LLC with my name and a PO address, I wonder If I can use this EIN number for tax interview even though the LLC only have my name and my PO address and my friend name is not on the LLC? It is one member LLC. Does Amazon check the LLC address?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-13-2019

Longevity: 32%
Send a message via ICQ to zosima269 Send a message via Skype™ to zosima269
Default Re: EIN for Amazon Stealth Account

Why don't you use the SSN for tax declaration?
instead of using EIN,
Old 10-13-2019
Threadstarter  

Oh I just don't want him to be liable for the tax
Old 10-13-2019

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zosima269 View Post
Why don't you use the SSN for tax declaration?
instead of using EIN,
he cant use his SSN as it is used for his suspended account and it is not right to use his friend 's SSN.
But I read on this forum,some use the EIN number in stead of last 4 of SSN,and it works for Paypal,not sure about AMZN
Old 10-13-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
he cant use his SSN as it is used for his suspended account and it is not right to use his friend 's SSN.
But I read on this forum,some use the EIN number in stead of last 4 of SSN,and it works for Paypal,not sure about AMZN
Right. I created an LLC which my name on it and I used a PO box address for it, one member LLC, i just got an EIN number. However, someone said you can not use the EIN number because it is one member LLC which considered a disregarded entity.Anyone has done one member LLC EIN and it worked before? My friend is not on the LLC and the PO Box address is not my friend's address on his driver license. How do I pass the verification?
Old 10-14-2019

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%

single member LLC,they could ask for your SSN,in some cases,even with multiple directors LLC,they still want SSN of one director.
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
happymm (10-14-2019)
Old 10-14-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%

Get your own LLC setup with a unique mailing address not used before and you're good to go
Old 10-14-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
Get your own LLC setup with a unique mailing address not used before and you're good to go
Thank you. Correct. The only concern is it is a one member LLC, then I need a social security number which I already used mine for my actual account
Old 10-14-2019

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymm View Post
Thank you. Correct. The only concern is it is a one member LLC, then I need a social security number which I already used mine for my actual account
From my understanding single member LLC's are verfied using your EIN and your real name, so if you have a stealth name on your amazon account, it wont pass verification.

Only LLC's Partnerships, C-Corp's, S-Corp's verifies the EIN with the BUSINESS NAME.

Also, the IRS can issue multiple EIN's for multiple LLC's. You use your SSN, get an EIN from the IRS for an entity. Amazon never sees your SSN.

Read this thread: https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon...c-stealth.html

Id personally suggest you use S-Corps, especially if you are making atleast >$50,000 USD per year for the tax savings. What Ive always been curious about is if people have asked for additional documentation on their business entity, ie: articles of incorporation, board of director / officers information, etc

If Amazon ever asks for your articles of incorporation, your real name and address will be shown. I believe each states articles of incorporation are slightly different though.

Last edited by Canadianleaf; 10-14-2019 at 11:36 PM.
Old 10-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianleaf View Post
From my understanding single member LLC's are verfied using your EIN and your real name, so if you have a stealth name on your amazon account, it wont pass verification.

Only LLC's Partnerships, C-Corp's, S-Corp's verifies the EIN with the BUSINESS NAME.

Also, the IRS can issue multiple EIN's for multiple LLC's. You use your SSN, get an EIN from the IRS for an entity. Amazon never sees your SSN.

Read this thread: https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon...c-stealth.html

Id personally suggest you use S-Corps, especially if you are making atleast >$50,000 USD per year for the tax savings. What Ive always been curious about is if people have asked for additional documentation on their business entity, ie: articles of incorporation, board of director / officers information, etc

If Amazon ever asks for your articles of incorporation, your real name and address will be shown. I believe each states articles of incorporation are slightly different though.
Thanks CanadianLeaf. I guess I will leave whatever on the stealth. I will file a S corp form later
Old 12-05-2019

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymm View Post
Thanks CanadianLeaf. I guess I will leave whatever on the stealth. I will file a S corp form later
Did you have any troubles using your EIN from the single member LLC to pass the tax interview?
Old 12-05-2019
Threadstarter  

I used a single LLC EIN for my actual account after few months using my SSN.
It was no problem using a single LLC EIN before. Not sure if it has changed.