Amazon account suspended, thinking of a new account. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-28-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Default Amazon account suspended, thinking of a new account.

Been trading on amazon for 5 years with real info as company. Amazon suspended me for copyright violation (counterfeit) on 2 listings 3 complaints from 1 brand. I am appealing to amazon but so far no luck. We had thousands of happy customers, ODR was always below 0.1%, but it only took 1 complaint from brand owner to get us suspended. I am devastated and completely lost. I have high rates to pay so need to get back to amazon to earn money for living.
Trying to appeal this complaint is like talking to a wall, I have sent 3 different plans of actions now and still getting a standard response "Provide greater details". There is no way brand will retract this complaint since they don't even respond to email.
While waiting for another response (probably the same again) from amazon I am now considering making a new account.
I know all the steps required to make account (VMware, mobile hotspot, new name, address and so on) however I still have some things unknown to me which wasn't there 5 years ago.
Can anyone clarify on this topics?
1) I want to open a new account as self employed this time without registering a new company (still pro account though with monthly payment not individual account), is it ok? or easier to open for new registered Ltd.?
2) Upon searching this forum I can see that amazon now asks for UTR from new registered sellers, they didn't asked this 5 years ago. How do you provide UTR? Can I give them my real UTR which I never used before (even thought it is on my real name)? Or should I ⊗⊗⊗⊗ it? Can they check it?
3) Do they now immediately request a bank statement? I have a few old bank accounts but opened a few new ones which don't have a statement yet since they are new. Should I use the old bank account or new?

Would appreciate if UK sellers could reply since am in UK.

Last edited by valakot; 10-28-2019 at 10:51 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-28-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Amazon account suspended, thinking of a new account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valakot View Post
Been trading on amazon for 5 years with real info as company. Amazon suspended me for copyright violation (counterfeit) on 2 listings 3 complaints from 1 brand. I am appealing to amazon but so far no luck. We had thousands of happy customers, ODR was always below 0.1%, but it only took 1 complaint from brand owner to get us suspended. I am devastated and completely lost. I have high rates to pay so need to get back to amazon to earn money for living.
Trying to appeal this complaint is like talking to a wall, I have sent 3 different plans of actions now and still getting a standard response "Provide greater details". There is no way brand will retract this complaint since they don't even respond to email.
While waiting for another response (probably the same again) from amazon I am now considering making a new account.
I know all the steps required to make account (VMware, mobile hotspot, new name, address and so on) however I still have some things unknown to me which wasn't there 5 years ago.
Can anyone clarify on this topics?
1) I want to open a new account as self employed this time without registering a new company (still pro account though with monthly payment not individual account), is it ok? or easier to open for new registered Ltd.?
2) Upon searching this forum I can see that amazon now asks for UTR from new registered sellers, they didn't asked this 5 years ago. How do you provide UTR? Can I give them my real UTR which I never used before (even thought it is on my real name)? Or should I ⊗⊗⊗⊗ it? Can they check it?
3) Do they now immediately request a bank statement? I have a few old bank accounts but opened a few new ones which don't have a statement yet since they are new. Should I use the old bank account or new?

Would appreciate if UK sellers could reply since am in UK.
I would say you hv elong way to go, best to read pots on forum and try to learn how to make accounts, these days its quite difficult to make account
or buy from marketplace
Old 10-28-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
I would say you hv elong way to go, best to read pots on forum and try to learn how to make accounts, these days its quite difficult to make account
or buy from marketplace
Thanks for reply.
But I was hoping to hear something more than simply search the forum.
I know how to make accounts this is not a problem I already searched aspkin forum.
I was specifically asking about UTR (use generated one or real one?) and is it easier to make sole trader account these days or company amazon accounts in UK. I know it's difficult nowdays but still I think definitely doable with good supporting documents.
Old 10-28-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by valakot View Post
Thanks for reply.
But I was hoping to hear something more than simply search the forum.
I know how to make accounts this is not a problem I already searched aspkin forum.
I was specifically asking about UTR (use generated one or real one?) and is it easier to make sole trader account these days or company amazon accounts in UK. I know it's difficult nowdays but still I think definitely doable with good supporting documents.
Its upto you if you wants to use urt real or phake , as long as they accept your ute letter you good to pass depending on your rest of documents.

Makes no difference in terms of creating company or sole trader account
Old 10-28-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Its upto you if you wants to use urt real or phake , as long as they accept your ute letter you good to pass depending on your rest of documents.

Makes no difference in terms of creating company or sole trader account
Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear