Reinstating amazon account after suspension for manipulating documents - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-28-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Default Reinstating amazon account after suspension for manipulating documents

Hello all

My amazon account was suspended for manipulating documents claims, i would like to know if there are any chances that my account should be reinstate,

is there anyone here who his account was suspended on such claims and was reinstate?

if yes, please reply.

Thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-28-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Reinstating amazon account after suspension for manipulating documents

I believe that one is impossible to fix. Pretty much if they dont trust you, you are not getting back on.
Old 10-29-2019

Longevity: 30%
Default Re: Reinstating amazon account after suspension for manipulating documents

If you lie to a cop on a traffic stop about not having drugs on you, and they find drugs, do you think they will find you credible any more?
Old 10-29-2019

Longevity: 91%

What documents were you manipulating?
Old 10-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,950 Times in 8,241 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Manipulating documents claim is a very rough accusation and difficult to get past since AZ figures you are up to fr*ud/lying...
Old 10-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hattmall View Post
What documents were you manipulating?
supplier Invoices
Old 10-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 54%

no way to get account back
Old 10-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
no way to get account back
I have here 2 sellers who claim they can help, can i trust them?
Old 10-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
NO!!
What makes you think so? i thought the sellers here are legit.
Old 10-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Whatever, if you want to waste your money that's up to you.

How many of the half dozen 'no chance' replies did you miss?
Well i think no one of the replyers here are professionals.

my question here is, since how its told here, the sellers here are highly vetted to be trustworthy and legit, how true is that? if someone who is selling reinstatement service and has good reviews is telling me that he had opened accounts like that and there are chances to me, can i trust him with this or not?
Old 10-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Well if you have money to waste then go for it, if any seller offering you money back if they fail then yes go for it since they are trusted seller only approved on this forum

I am sure they will not offer money back guarantee and then you know why
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
Redman (11-27-2019)
Old 10-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 33%

If you submit invoices that are not real and amazon checks them, they will perm suspend you if they detect they are not real

Your only real rebuttal to something like that is stating sometime along the lines of you hiring a 3rd party service that was suppose to help with suspension and you were not aware they provided you with manipulated invoices

But to do this you have to actually provide them with real invoices backing up your sales. If you don't have legit invoices then you'll have a hard time recovering the shop
Old 10-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
If you submit invoices that are not real and amazon checks them, they will perm suspend you if they detect they are not real

Your only real rebuttal to something like that is stating sometime along the lines of you hiring a 3rd party service that was suppose to help with suspension and you were not aware they provided you with manipulated invoices

But to do this you have to actually provide them with real invoices backing up your sales. If you don't have legit invoices then you'll have a hard time recovering the shop
Thank you for your reply first one here who gave me some hope.
Old 10-30-2019

Longevity: 91%

How does Amazon know they invoices were manipulated? Were they just completely made up? It's possibly, but unlikely to get the account back, but you would have to provide the information to backup the invoices.

Perhaps going the 3rd party route may work but I've never heard of anyone doing that.
Old 11-25-2019

i do not understand how amazon can determine if the invoice is real, i could invoice you on a piece of paper for 50 lego sets.
and thats a legit invoice.

you must have put a faulse company name address or phone or something.

go back re-check the details see if you made a mistake,

let us know what the last e-mail was you got from amazon.
and you may be able to tell them there was a mistake at the suppliers end like they put their old address...

i saw this a while ago and i found it F-ing funny,

'it looks like you have sent us manipulated documents, to reactivate your account please submit blahhhh blahhh' honestly i saw it on a forum.

e2free i really respect your knowledge as ive been reading through the last months threads you are making a lot of sense, don't want to go against you, but i think he may have a small chance, its important to know what amazon said, what you said and what about the invoice was false. you could try refuting it even.

sending a P.O.A with a new invoice with the corrected details and saying nothing more than 'please find attached the correct invoice and my plan of action'

honestly amazon is like a box of Chocolates. ive seen it ALL. let me know if you need help,
ive been here many times,

i need help myself but on something totally different, but i can help you with this np.
Old 11-26-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentO View Post
i do not understand how amazon can determine if the invoice is real, i could invoice you on a piece of paper for 50 lego sets.
and thats a legit invoice.

you must have put a faulse company name address or phone or something.

go back re-check the details see if you made a mistake,

let us know what the last e-mail was you got from amazon.
and you may be able to tell them there was a mistake at the suppliers end like they put their old address...

i saw this a while ago and i found it F-ing funny,

'it looks like you have sent us manipulated documents, to reactivate your account please submit blahhhh blahhh' honestly i saw it on a forum.

e2free i really respect your knowledge as ive been reading through the last months threads you are making a lot of sense, don't want to go against you, but i think he may have a small chance, its important to know what amazon said, what you said and what about the invoice was false. you could try refuting it even.

sending a P.O.A with a new invoice with the corrected details and saying nothing more than 'please find attached the correct invoice and my plan of action'

honestly amazon is like a box of Chocolates. ive seen it ALL. let me know if you need help,
ive been here many times,

i need help myself but on something totally different, but i can help you with this np.
Its not hard for Amazon to findout if invoice is genuine or not, if they still cant findout they nornally call the company and verify the data, I had number of calls from them to verify the invoices issued by my company,

Just for an one example on one call I refused Amazon to give any information and told them I cant share customers information and data protection act on the call that lady said off course thats fine and BOOM customers account suspended
Old 11-28-2019

its incredible, but i think the amount of changes amazon are going through on the outside only mimic the amount of changes internally so it does not surprise me.
it seems you have been successful with many accounts, but never had any experience with the UK? really need a mentor (paid of course).

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Its not hard for Amazon to findout if invoice is genuine or not, if they still cant findout they nornally call the company and verify the data, I had number of calls from them to verify the invoices issued by my company,

Just for an one example on one call I refused Amazon to give any information and told them I cant share customers information and data protection act on the call that lady said off course thats fine and BOOM customers account suspended
Old 11-29-2019

Longevity: 65%

I can reactivate any account suspended by seller-performance and or seller-performance-policy from these two email address only . Pm if interested this is real deal stuff I’m expensive but guarantee my work .

Forge document
Inauthentic etc as long as suspension come from one of those email address above I can reinstate you . Price varies contact me I have references . And I’m not cheap
Old 01-23-2020

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh134 View Post
I can reactivate any account suspended by seller-performance and or seller-performance-policy from these two email address only . Pm if interested this is real deal stuff I’m expensive but guarantee my work .

Forge document
Inauthentic etc as long as suspension come from one of those email address above I can reinstate you . Price varies contact me I have references . And I’m not cheap
Hi! Can You reinstate my buyer amazon account. Unhold for adtess verification
Old 01-27-2020

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 85%

never ever trust anyone who claim themself that they can reinstate your account !!!
I tried before, totally scam, especially they PM you privately.
go to amazon seller forum, there are lots of sample and ideas you can use.
Old 01-28-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane View Post
never ever trust anyone who claim themself that they can reinstate your account !!!
I tried before, totally scam, especially they PM you privately.
go to amazon seller forum, there are lots of sample and ideas you can use.
There are many scammers that target people via private messages

Do not trust anyone that sends you a message that is not a verified seller

You can find all the verified and vetted sellers on aspkin in 2 sections

The service section: https://www.aspkin.com/forums/account-services/

The accounts for sale section: https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/
Old 01-30-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 73%

its possible to attack this with the correct strategy. Although it is clear, that its more difficult than a normal suspension.

good luck