eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon acc transfer from one person to another. How to do this properly? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/130974-amazon-acc-transfer-one-person-another-how-do-properly.html)

grach 10-29-2019 06:02 PM

Amazon acc transfer from one person to another. How to do this properly?

Hello. I hope someone knows the answer on Aspkin.

My friend could sell me his account and it is 2 years old and verified, but he want the 1099 to go to me at the end of the year. I have 2 questions regarding this account.

1) How to edit tax information on that account? Is it safe? Should I use EIN or just other real person SSN and stuff?

2) Can I change address, phone number and name on the account down the road and if yes, when is the best time to do this?

Thank you guys for your help.

Canadianleaf 10-29-2019 06:24 PM

Re: Amazon acc transfer from one person to another. How to do this properly?

What legal entity is the account currently?

Beautiful 10-29-2019 06:45 PM

You can update both without issue as long as the info is new and not previously used

If you don't have history/cookies you may flag the shop for review, so its recommended to first build history/cookies before updating any account info

e2free 10-30-2019 11:12 AM

its a big risk since you account wll go into verfication again and may fail anytime

e2free 10-30-2019 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1045174)
Almost guaranteed to go into verification, and without prior approval most likely into suspension.

Amazons policy is that if ownership of a business is transferred then a new seller account is required as they generally do not allow account transfer.

Anyone who tells you it can be done without issue is incorrect.

totally agree rather then open new account then touvhing the old account 99% chances are you will loose account specially in this time of year:bounce:

agent006140 10-30-2019 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadianleaf (Post 1044954)
What legal entity is the account currently?

if the current owner said i DONT WANT TO RECEIVE A 1099K,then he must have registered with his name and SSN.

grach 10-31-2019 12:34 AM

Thank you guys for all your answers.

OK, So I will just leave the address and name and other info as it was (my friend's info), but will switch SSN to EIN of my LLC. Will this work? The owner of the account will still be my friend, but tax responsibility is on me. If they ask for the verification I will be able to send my friends docs and bills for his address with no problem, but not be able to provide LLC verification docs. Do they ask for that kind of docs? Anyone knows anything regarding this? Thank you guys.

grach 10-31-2019 06:06 PM

I need to change only Tax EIN, so amazon and IRS will not bother my friend regarding the income that I receive to my bank account. Technically, I don't want amazon to think that we transfer his account, we just want to pass tax interview again and change to my EIN. Along with EIN, there is an address and name I have to fill up. I can't use my address and my name since it is linked to suspended acc. Should I just write my friend's name and address there? Do they verify that info with IRS, or how does it work?

roboulos 12-05-2019 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grach (Post 1045556)
I need to change only Tax EIN, so amazon and IRS will not bother my friend regarding the income that I receive to my bank account. Technically, I don't want amazon to think that we transfer his account, we just want to pass tax interview again and change to my EIN. Along with EIN, there is an address and name I have to fill up. I can't use my address and my name since it is linked to suspended acc. Should I just write my friend's name and address there? Do they verify that info with IRS, or how does it work?

Is there any update on your experience? Wondering if trying to gain ownership by redoing the tax interview with an EIN would work, or would it trigger a verification?