Amazon UK Verification Issues - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-06-2019

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 55%
Default Amazon UK Verification Issues

Hi all,
2 accounts have both received the same suspension on Amazon.

Account 1, Brand new- opened account, applied debit card,Left it 48 hrs, £30 payment taken, got a banner saying my account was undergoing verification and was allowed to list, created 15 ASINS.. 24 hrs later get red flag and theses messages-

{{Dear seller,

Your payments account has failed our verification process. As a result, you can no longer sell on any Amazon's UK or European Marketplaces. This decision is final and not subject to appeal.

You can access your Seller Central account for the next 40 days. After this time, you will not have access to Seller Central, including your financial reports.

If you have funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts for A-to-z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer. Please contact payments-investigate@amazon.co.uk if you have questions about funds.

If you have any items stored in Amazon's fulfillment centers, you need to contact Amazon Services Europe Sarl to create a removal order within the next 30 days (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....tems-list.html). You can choose to dispose of this inventory of have it returned to you. If you do not create a removal order within the next 30 days, we will dispose of your inventory and you will be debited for standard removal fees.

For more information on creating a removal order or any related standard removal fees, you can contact Amazon Services Europe Sarl at any time (https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/c...act-us/cmn/BLU).

Thank you,

The Amazon Payments Team

Dear Seller,

We were unable to verify the information you
provided when registering for a Selling on Amazon payment account and,
as a result, your Selling on Amazon payment account could not be opened.
Unfortunately, this means that you will not be able to continue to sell
on Amazon.

Please take appropriate steps to resolve any open
orders. Note that any amounts paid as a result of A-to-z Guarantee
claims and chargebacks may be deducted from the balance in your existing
Seller Account.

Please do not hesitate to contact Seller Support with any questions you may have:
https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....azon-form.html

Kind regards,
Amazon Payments }}

Second account is 3 months old, has started selling more the last few weeks, £2800 in the account all running well. Get a request for identity information and get asked for a bank statement which I upload, get the banner stating they are verifying 24 hours later get the red flag with the same message as above.

I have not seen this before with Amazon and was wondering if it is like ebay sometimes you have to speak to them and then they re open the account.
I have uploaded passport, bank statement, Tax Letter and utility bill to {{https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....azon-form.html }} to ask them to take another look,

any other tips to try and get these reopened?
Who to email ect
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-06-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Amazon UK Verification Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettotige View Post
Hi all,
2 accounts have both received the same suspension on Amazon.

Account 1, Brand new- opened account, applied debit card,Left it 48 hrs, £30 payment taken, got a banner saying my account was undergoing verification and was allowed to list, created 15 ASINS.. 24 hrs later get red flag and theses messages-

{{Dear seller,

Your payments account has failed our verification process. As a result, you can no longer sell on any Amazon's UK or European Marketplaces. This decision is final and not subject to appeal.

You can access your Seller Central account for the next 40 days. After this time, you will not have access to Seller Central, including your financial reports.

If you have funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts for A-to-z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer. Please contact payments-investigate@amazon.co.uk if you have questions about funds.

If you have any items stored in Amazon's fulfillment centers, you need to contact Amazon Services Europe Sarl to create a removal order within the next 30 days (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....tems-list.html). You can choose to dispose of this inventory of have it returned to you. If you do not create a removal order within the next 30 days, we will dispose of your inventory and you will be debited for standard removal fees.

For more information on creating a removal order or any related standard removal fees, you can contact Amazon Services Europe Sarl at any time (https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/c...act-us/cmn/BLU).

Thank you,

The Amazon Payments Team

Dear Seller,

We were unable to verify the information you
provided when registering for a Selling on Amazon payment account and,
as a result, your Selling on Amazon payment account could not be opened.
Unfortunately, this means that you will not be able to continue to sell
on Amazon.

Please take appropriate steps to resolve any open
orders. Note that any amounts paid as a result of A-to-z Guarantee
claims and chargebacks may be deducted from the balance in your existing
Seller Account.

Please do not hesitate to contact Seller Support with any questions you may have:
https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....azon-form.html

Kind regards,
Amazon Payments }}

Second account is 3 months old, has started selling more the last few weeks, £2800 in the account all running well. Get a request for identity information and get asked for a bank statement which I upload, get the banner stating they are verifying 24 hours later get the red flag with the same message as above.

I have not seen this before with Amazon and was wondering if it is like ebay sometimes you have to speak to them and then they re open the account.
I have uploaded passport, bank statement, Tax Letter and utility bill to {{https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....azon-form.html }} to ask them to take another look,

any other tips to try and get these reopened?
Who to email ect
failed Identity accounts are gone for good nothign can be done about these, you may also get trouble to get money from them
Old 11-06-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%

your account died..
I had two accounts. One has 3 months old and the other new. I got the same letters 3 weeks ago.
Old 11-06-2019

Longevity: 73%

You need legit info these days I cannot stress that enough. Yeah you may find a VCC that works etc, but that’s for now . Stealth on Amazon isn’t any sort of long term business model.
Old 11-06-2019

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etycoon View Post
You need legit info these days I cannot stress that enough. Yeah you may find a VCC that works etc, but that’s for now . Stealth on Amazon isn’t any sort of long term business model.
What do you mean by legit info? A real person info like a friend? But UK Amazon asks for UTR which means even if you find a real person to get info he would be required to be registered with HMRC.
Does this means END for stealth accounts on amazon uk at all?
Old 11-06-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by valakot View Post
What do you mean by legit info? A real person info like a friend? But UK Amazon asks for UTR which means even if you find a real person to get info he would be required to be registered with HMRC.
Does this means END for stealth accounts on amazon uk at all?
Yes UTR number is required but always ways around it
Old 11-06-2019

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Yes UTR number is required but always ways around it
You seem like a nice person. Do you know if I try to open UK account on a real Ltd. will they still ask for UTR? Also they ask for ltd Beneficial Owners and Primary contact. If I give stealth info on the these two will AMZ be able to check if the name is not related to company?
Old 11-06-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by valakot View Post
You seem like a nice person. Do you know if I try to open UK account on a real Ltd. will they still ask for UTR? Also they ask for ltd Beneficial Owners and Primary contact. If I give stealth info on the these two will AMZ be able to check if the name is not related to company?
They dont have for utr number for limited company, they do ask for all the ditectors detail and ID, name has to match with company house
Old 11-08-2019
Threadstarter  

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 55%

Ok so are you saying we now need legitimate UTR numbers? and if so how are they matching these to a name?
The card used is working debit card but unless they try an address match I have touch wood never had an issue.