Specific Questions about Paypal issues verification, etc. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 08-31-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default Specific Questions about Paypal issues verification, etc.

Hello,

I need some advice and answers from you guys regarding some Paypal issues.

I have a Paypal account with around $1000 sitting still there, the reason why is I haven't added a bank account yet. Why? Because I was not sure about how Paypal deals with the name and address, but i found out later by reading here that paypal only have access to the routing number and account number.

I also heard and read on the ebook that it is safer/better to have the Paypal account verified(meaning that you have to submit your bank account). In that case:

1. How much money do you think it is safe to keep in my paypal account before running into some problems due to not verifying the account?, and:

2. Once I convince my friend to loan me his account do you think he may face any probability (in % please) of deportation? (He is from Brasil).

Also, I know this is off topic, but now that simon cards are being rejected for ebay verification.

3. What other websites do you recommend instead? Just name a few.

Thanks

Actually I have one more question regarding Paypal.

I read on the ebook that it is not good to pay your ebay fees with Paypal because they link, but:

4. Why is bad that they link if all the information is the same?

Thanks again.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-31-2009

Longevity: 95%

The majority of your questions are already answered. The forum is category specfic, so just click search, and type a few key words on your topic. Bingo, anwser found.
Old 08-31-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by userstealth View Post
Hello,

I need some advice and answers from you guys regarding some Paypal issues.

I have a Paypal account with around $1000 sitting still there, the reason why is I haven't added a bank account yet. Why? Because I was not sure about how Paypal deals with the name and address, but i found out later by reading here that paypal only have access to the routing number and account number.

I also heard and read on the ebook that it is safer/better to have the Paypal account verified(meaning that you have to submit your bank account). In that case:

1. How much money do you think it is safe to keep in my paypal account before running into some problems due to not verifying the account?, and:
I would never keep more than $100 in any paypal account.

Quote:
2. Once I convince my friend to loan me his account do you think he may face any probability (in % please) of deportation? (He is from Brasil).
Not within the forum to answer or speculate on this: where does it say here this is Immigration. Don't ask such questions: consult an expert for this, not the forum

Quote:
Also, I know this is off topic, but now that simon cards are being rejected for ebay verification.
They no longer work that is correct.

Quote:
3. What other websites do you recommend instead? Just name a few.
I use a fully verified paypal for confirming ebay.

Thanks

Quote:
Actually I have one more question regarding Paypal.

I read on the ebook that it is not good to pay your ebay fees with Paypal because they link, but:

4. Why is bad that they link if all the information is the same?

Thanks again.
Why? because ebay is never going to touch MY paypal money for fees. By not allowing them that, there is one more bit of stealth for me
Old 08-31-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Re #1:

1. I never leave more than $500 after 48 hours. I chisel it down if the balance gets up above that amount. If that $500 sits another 48 hours, I pull $400 of it.

2. Hard to say. Very complicated question with many variables that cannot be quantified.

3. I use genuine cards obtained via circuitous methods, usually. You might try contacting a travel agent or your financial institution for fixed-balance cards to be issued.

4. If account is linked with your consent, you allow eBay to access your Paypal balance for payments of balance eBay thinks you owe. eBay makes mistakes, so there is the possibility they could siphon funds they are not entitled to.
Old 08-31-2009

Longevity: 90%

Just remember not to withdraw in excess of 500$ per day, especially at first, or you'll trigger the unhappy algorithm for risky behavior analysis!

Otherwise vic and greenbean have answered your questions very thoroughly.