Valid tracking rate updates? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 1 Week Ago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,300
Thanks: 67
Thanked 86 Times in 78 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 60%
iTrader: (0)
Default Valid tracking rate updates?

If you update tracking late(past delivery date), will the valid tracking data metric update?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 1 Week Ago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 763
Thanks: 106
Thanked 254 Times in 189 Posts
Activity: 79%
Longevity: 43%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Valid tracking rate updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
If you update tracking late(past delivery date), will the valid tracking data metric update?
eBay was going to do something sinister about this but I'm still waiting to see.
If you send off an item to a customer for delivery on the 6th for example. They want you to update tracking before the 6th. If you don't and the customer files a case, the customer wins the INR case eve if you enter tracking during the dispute period. I thought that was silly!

I never update tracking until items have successfully delivered. This has helped me keep TRS on all my accounts.

On two accounts, I have recently missed updating tracking and have about 4 cases on both.
I'm waiting to see where the wrecking ball swings.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 1 Week Ago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 2,392
Thanks: 820
Thanked 582 Times in 438 Posts
Activity: 68%
Longevity: 18%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Valid tracking rate updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
I never update tracking until items have successfully delivered. This has helped me keep TRS on all my accounts.

What?!


Maybe I'm reading that wrong?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 1 Week Ago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 763
Thanks: 106
Thanked 254 Times in 189 Posts
Activity: 79%
Longevity: 43%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Valid tracking rate updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
What?!


Maybe I'm reading that wrong?
No, you're not.
The bar set by eBay to meet and keep TRS leaves no room for errors when you consider the success rate of my primary carrier, Royal Mail who claim 97% of their mails deliver on time.
Unfortunately, eBay has taken their word for it, but their claim isn't valid.
I've found it to be anywhere around 90% - which is guaranteed to ensure I lose my TRS status if I upload tracking just after shipping.

When I upload tracking after delivery, I can omit the items that deliver late, hence keep my late delivery rates at 0 unless some angry customer decides to piss in my hat and that rarely happens.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 2 Days Ago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 2,392
Thanks: 820
Thanked 582 Times in 438 Posts
Activity: 68%
Longevity: 18%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Valid tracking rate updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
No, you're not.
The bar set by eBay to meet and keep TRS leaves no room for errors when you consider the success rate of my primary carrier, Royal Mail who claim 97% of their mails deliver on time.
Unfortunately, eBay has taken their word for it, but their claim isn't valid.
I've found it to be anywhere around 90% - which is guaranteed to ensure I lose my TRS status if I upload tracking just after shipping.

When I upload tracking after delivery, I can omit the items that deliver late, hence keep my late delivery rates at 0 unless some angry customer decides to piss in my hat and that rarely happens.
Weird. In the US, if you are TRS, as long as you upload tracking on time, it doesn't matter WHEN THE HELL it gets delivered...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 2 Days Ago
e2free's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,815
Thanks: 183
Thanked 325 Times in 296 Posts
Activity: 79%
Longevity: 39%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Valid tracking rate updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
eBay was going to do something sinister about this but I'm still waiting to see.
If you send off an item to a customer for delivery on the 6th for example. They want you to update tracking before the 6th. If you don't and the customer files a case, the customer wins the INR case eve if you enter tracking during the dispute period. I thought that was silly!

I never update tracking until items have successfully delivered. This has helped me keep TRS on all my accounts.

On two accounts, I have recently missed updating tracking and have about 4 cases on both.
I'm waiting to see where the wrecking ball swings.
Wrong information, all the tracking upload to ebay and even 2d barcode most of time dont scan at any point nor at the point of delivery this still not cause any issue
__________________
Amazon VCC, PAYPAL VCC, Ebay VCC Click Here
Fresh IP Click Here
Send Message to E2free Click Here
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 2 Days Ago
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,430
Thanks: 241
Thanked 1,305 Times in 1,103 Posts
Activity: 83%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Valid tracking rate updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
If you update tracking late(past delivery date), will the valid tracking data metric update?
If the buyer opens INR, you'll still lose.
THe rep will tell you that you shipped late and you are in the wrong.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Account Linking Amazon 95% Valid Tracking Requirement eager693 Amazon X 9 01-21-2018 10:00 AM
Valid tracking rate ! lnhardes Amazon 2 11-07-2016 12:46 AM
Can Amazon check a tracking number valid or not ? ncv4a Amazon 2 10-13-2016 11:24 AM
USPS Loss or Theft...No Scans / Updates to Tracking wtfebay eBay Discussion! 8 06-15-2015 05:12 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:55 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts