what happens if i buy an account from a vendor here and its not verified as listed - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-05-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
Default what happens if i buy an account from a vendor here and its not verified as listed

Just curious as to anyone's experience with this, as accounts are being sold as fully verified and I am having an issue within the first 19 days of purchasing a stealth and it is now suspended due to verification issues. I have followed the guide 100%. What would you recommend as next steps to obtain a replacement account?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-05-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%
Default Re: what happens if i buy an account from a vendor here and its not verified as liste

Can we see the suspension message?

Last edited by Pandoras_box; 03-05-2020 at 05:14 PM.
Old 03-05-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: what happens if i buy an account from a vendor here and its not verified as liste

Conatct the seller and ask for refund or replacement only one seller sells the account for Amazon which shoud be Beautiful if you bought from other user money gone
Old 03-05-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%

Contact the seller and try to come to a solution that works for you both if that fails send me a message and I will work with both of you to come to a solution that works for everyone
Old 03-05-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Conatct the seller and ask for refund or replacement only one seller sells the account for Amazon which shoud be Beautiful if you bought from other user money gone
Bit negative mate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj4x4 View Post
Just curious as to anyone's experience with this, as accounts are being sold as fully verified and I am having an issue within the first 19 days of purchasing a stealth and it is now suspended due to verification issues. I have followed the guide 100%. What would you recommend as next steps to obtain a replacement account?
Your suspension is from PQ-assessment

its related to the branded products you had listed/sold

most likely a competitor or brand owner reported a listing

our guide included with shops warns against listing/selling branded products too soon on an account, otherwise you will get invoice requests. In order to get your shop reinstated you have to provide them with legit invoices

your suspension is not related to account verification, they just want invoices to back up the products you had listed/sold

our warranty covers verification related issues, not reviews for listing branded products

Last edited by Beautiful; 03-05-2020 at 07:56 PM.
Old 03-05-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 54%

@ Beautiful if you read my post i said only you are approved seller here and if he bought from someone else money is gone as its more likely scam but approved sellers are protected like yourself
Maybe not explained well
Old 03-05-2020

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
@ Beautiful if you read my post i said only you are approved seller here and if he bought from someone else money is gone as its more likely scam but approved sellers are protected like yourself
Maybe not explained well
Looks like @Beautiful is the seller. What would be next steps for this guy if this happened on the first item listed. i'm a bit removed but do the instructions point this out?
Old 03-06-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

OP, Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Good answers have been suggested
Old 03-06-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Maybe not explained well
Oh I thought you were talking about me lol... All good mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr0nis View Post
Looks like @Beautiful is the seller. What would be next steps for this guy if this happened on the first item listed. i'm a bit removed but do the instructions point this out?
So our instruction manual that comes with shops is about 4ish pages. It covers everything on how to manage/operate a store to keep in good standing long term.

We have no control over how people operate their stores so we can only warn against the common types of suspension/reviews that can be avoided

We help as much as we can but if a shop is suspended for one of the things we advise against doing, we can't really be held responsible.

We do offer 1 free invoices with all our shops in an effort to help these specific types of situations, but suspensions related to products being sold is the account holders responsibility. This review can easily be passed with legit invoices, which if you don't have, that can't be our responsibility.