Amazon geolocation.. food for thought - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-06-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Default Amazon geolocation.. food for thought

I've opened dozens of accounts in the past. But I only use to open 2 a day.
Anymore and I remember all or all but one getting closed.

I know the creations worked.. but I always asked myself why only 2 a day..

Even though everything was different.

Did you know that no matter what PC yours using, what up, hotspot, internet lan, or VPN , the geolocation will pick your a** up to exactly where you are?

Not sure if anyone has ever talked about this before. But yes, a website can use geolocation with or without your permission..

There's 6 ways to geolocate ur a**.. 4 can be spoofed by using a plug-in extension for chrome or Firefox.. the other two aggressive method or so they're called, even with spoofing it still tells you where you are...

Does Amazon use this?????

Yes.. go to sellercentral , inspect element and you'll see they have it on.. they actually offer it as a service.. to customers.. if they're selling it, they're using it..

Question is, what method do they use? I don't know.. I'm hoping one of the first 4.. but generally they ask for permission to locate you.. the aggressive one doesn't, and when ur on seller central, it doesn't ask for permission to locate you.. but it's there...

You can change the location to the address you placed on your statement..

Just food for thought..🤷🏻*♂️

I've been opening accounts and testing.. hopefully within 2 3 days I'll know more..
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-07-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Amazon geolocation.. food for thought

Amazon definitely uses geolocation tracking

What company they go with for the tracking is anyones guess

There are only a few large ones like maxmind, ipinfo.io, DB-IP so its likely one of them
Old 03-07-2020

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 40%

Geolocation from my understanding requires user permission. You'll get a dialogue in the top of browser. This goes for chrome or firefox. tho, firefox is more secure for privacy.

Are you sure sites can track this, even without permission?

Im not going to try the geolocation allow dialouge in the link above on my VPN as I am paranoid it may somehow leak my geolocation across the entire browser, even for amazon.

Try it if you want: https://developers.google.com/maps/d...pt/geolocation
Old 03-08-2020

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
No they don’t.
Yes they do.
Old 03-08-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 11%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
No they don’t.
check this site out https://browserleaks.com/

click IP address
Old 03-08-2020

If you use a laptop with no inbuilt gps and disable wifi adapter theres no way they can geo locate you. Amazon would need to "not ask" your browser permission to "not ask" your operating system to not ask your permission to allow wifi adapter to be turned on and geolocated by Amazon. Its more likely that you're being identified by a fingerprinting method. My internet connection says i'm in Hull right now and well .. i'm not. Even if i enable location in my browser it still says im in hull because it only has my IP to go off.
Old 03-08-2020
Threadstarter  

Well.. about:config on Firefox.. and disabled geo.location.. all 6 methods couldn't track me.. and only shows my ip location.

You can do it for chrome, just research it..

With that out the way... It's time to edit my docs...

Metadata... Yea, this one is probably not needed.. but I'm going to do it anyway.. reason.. all the docs will come from the same source... Date etc.

How do I edit an original, yet keep the meta data intact����.. after 24 hrs of trying to figure this out.. I came up with a solution...

No I'm not going to edit it via a website, because they input some stuff on it..

And before I get into that.. you all need to know the following..

When they request you to send them a bank statement again... Make sure you use a PDF.. not a picture, that's what they say.. I would recommend you do this when asked for a utility bill too.. one pages aren't good enough.. why do they need a digit statement rather than a jpg image�� don't really know.. any guesses?

To create all docs to be the same.. use a scanner.. scan anything.. send to a location and , do not copy and paste the file, do not move the file.. don't touch the original...

Open the file in paint... That's your main template for all docs... Open the docs you created in another paint.. sellect all, and paste it into the main template, crop it anyway you like.. and SAVE AS.. jpg and place it into the same location.. done.. do not move the file, when u upload it to Amazon..

This info was in regards to my cop brother stating the when your docs gets moved around, they all leave a trace of where it's been etc.. doing this shows that they all came from the same machine your Amazon is signing up too.

Beautiful.. try that trick when opening.. gl..

Lastly... I've been so used to creating ⊗⊗⊗⊗ docs, that I forgot how an original looks like.. look at ur bank statements..
You have 3 ways to obtain it, digital or downloading it from a bank as PDF... Take a pic with ur phone, or using a scanner.

Scan ur real bank statement and then compare it to ur ⊗⊗⊗⊗? Is it missing something.. most of you will know what I mean...and it's to do with the background.. if it's a PDF u have, then it could go through easily but of course , it won't be just 1 page.. and that's why they sometime say, where's the rest of the pages...

I'm putting this all into practice now.. and will let u know.. do the same guys and report back.. or at least a message telling u succeeded �� gl to all..

Last edited by tiredguy; 03-08-2020 at 03:56 PM.
Old 03-10-2020
Threadstarter  

Okay.. I created an Amazon account finally...

Legit Id.. ⊗⊗⊗⊗ bank statement..

When creating a statement.. I would recommend using acrobat, not nitropdf .. the statement you make won't have the same font.. but don't replace the fonts.. find the exact don't used and install it..

And I turned off geo.location on this account.. I didn't mess around with the metadata of the PDF..

Gonna try to make more accounts now and see how it goes..��..
Old 03-10-2020

Everything whats possible is tracked.
Old 03-10-2020
Threadstarter  

Another account opened.. it looks like it's all about the docs..

They seem to contact the utility company too.. so... You can keep on using your ref number or someone else's..

But.. for those that really only want to create stealth.. then .. sign up for internet or electric and get that ref number and add it to your statement... Keep it active.. I think they have a list of the utility company number, they won't call the number on the statements...

Thx all for your help.. was down to one account🙄.. only took 9 months to figure it out.. if I can delete this thread, I'm going too in a couple days.. give u guys a chance to read it first..
Old 03-10-2020
Threadstarter  

Thank you again.. eytcoon, beautiful, free, Canadian leaf.. ��..and everyone that put some info out..
Old 03-11-2020

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiredguy View Post

Open the file in paint... That's your main template for all docs... Open the docs you created in another paint.. sellect all, and paste it into the main template, crop it anyway you like.. and SAVE AS.. jpg and place it into the same location.. done.. do not move the file, when u upload it to Amazon..

Are you able to change docs with paint? Which docs are you referring to here? Passport/bill
?
Man I wish I could PM you, but I don't have enough posts to do it

Last edited by modzo; 03-11-2020 at 02:58 AM.
Old 03-11-2020

BTW did you use the your same unaltered ID for more then one account?
And when you SAVE AS,.. Do you overwrite the original template?

Last edited by modzo; 03-11-2020 at 03:48 AM.
Old 03-11-2020

You guys realize there are people on this forum who know how to make accounts.They are sitting here just watching you guys fumble around.
Old 03-11-2020

lol lol lol

Last edited by Tinboy; 03-12-2020 at 12:35 PM.
Old 03-12-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinboy View Post
You guys realize there are people on this forum who know how to make accounts.They are sitting here just watching you guys fumble around.
Yeah, so what?
Old 03-12-2020

Nobody here is going to share their info with you for how to do it,amazon reads this forum.Anything you discover and post on here is exposed to them.Thats why others wont respond to your questions.I make at least 2 - 3 accounts per week.Just got one verified this morning,usa info.Gave you some huge hints which I now took down.Clearly you want your advice from people who havent made an account since last summer.
Old 03-12-2020

Quote:
Nobody here is going to share their info with you for how to do it,amazon reads this forum.Anything you discover and post on here is exposed to them.Thats why others wont respond to your questions.I make at least 2 - 3 accounts per week.Just got one verified this morning,usa info.Gave you some huge hints which I now took down.Clearly you want your advice from people who havent made an account since last summer.
Yeah I got it. Send as many statements as you can
Old 03-14-2020

They do not call the utility companies lol massive data breach if your utility company discussed anything with them + your utility company doesn't have time to secure Amazons income. "moving it around" means nothing. Your cop brother is obviously not in computer forensics. If you want to see what background data amazon can view on your files .. download and exif viewer. There is software to edit that too. And it works. You're on the right tracks scanning everything though because the exif data then is legit scanned data. Simply uploading and downloading any document to facebook will remove all exif data. Why? Cause facebook is saving space on their servers. zero exif data may raise a small red flag though. Keep scanning
Old 03-14-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfoltyn View Post
They do not call the utility companies lol massive data breach if your utility company discussed anything with them + your utility company doesn't have time to secure Amazons income. "moving it around" means nothing. Your cop brother is obviously not in computer forensics. If you want to see what background data amazon can view on your files .. download and exif viewer. There is software to edit that too. And it works. You're on the right tracks scanning everything though because the exif data then is legit scanned data. Simply uploading and downloading any document to facebook will remove all exif data. Why? Cause facebook is saving space on their servers. zero exif data may raise a small red flag though. Keep scanning

There are some utility companies in the usa that give away more info then they probably should through the automated call.Meaning the option menu on the phone will allow you to do things like pay bills ,do troubleshooting,or figure out the balance on the account without actually needing to talk to a real person.Some people here think amazon maybe abusing that feature since it usually only requires you enter the account number into the phone dial pad and sometimes the robot will reveal the name or address of the service residence.These parts are usually not recorded,so technically amazon wouldnt get caught if they were.

Personally Ive managed to create quite a few accounts this year on stealth info and edited docs,so i know if amazon does this practice it is not all of the staff members doing it.If we can catch some of the amazon members in the act,they would have a legal issue.Personally I think amazon is just using a third party software for document verification's like https://urjanet.com/ who claims their software can verify a utility bill with data.Companies like this are never accurate which is why a lot of people are failing doc verification's when sending in real info.

Last edited by Tinboy; 03-14-2020 at 04:28 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tinboy For This Useful Post:
crocus (03-16-2020)
Old 03-16-2020

Quote:
There are some utility companies in the usa that give away more info then they probably should through the automated call.Meaning the option menu on the phone will allow you to do things like pay bills ,do troubleshooting,or figure out the balance on the account without actually needing to talk to a real person.Some people here think amazon maybe abusing that feature since it usually only requires you enter the account number into the phone dial pad and sometimes the robot will reveal the name or address of the service residence.These parts are usually not recorded,so technically amazon wouldnt get caught if they were.

Personally Ive managed to create quite a few accounts this year on stealth info and edited docs,so i know if amazon does this practice it is not all of the staff members doing it.If we can catch some of the amazon members in the act,they would have a legal issue.Personally I think amazon is just using a third party software for document verification's like https://urjanet.com/ who claims their software can verify a utility bill with data.Companies like this are never accurate which is why a lot of people are failing doc verification's when sending in real info.
Thats a huge security flaw by USA companies. Easy to abuse by fraudsters. Amazon abusing this would be illegal surely. It would be in europe. Surely by now a whistleblower would have came out with the abuse claim. Like you suggest. Most likely using document checkers.
Old 03-16-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfoltyn View Post
Thats a huge security flaw by USA companies. Easy to abuse by fraudsters. Amazon abusing this would be illegal surely. It would be in europe. Surely by now a whistleblower would have came out with the abuse claim. Like you suggest. Most likely using document checkers.
The problem is that there no way to truly prove it.Most people signing up for amazon are dumb dumbs when it comes to connecting those kind of dots.Their biggest concern is just getting verified,as long as that happens I highly doubt theyd complain about the method amazon used.The only reason we connected them dots here is because were the small group of amazon sellers who've been trying to master stealth for years,were more vigilant for things like that.On top of that ,you can barely get members of this forum to agree on anything.Everyone is a know it all here.