Using Friend's Amazon Account but later enter my LLC info? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-25-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
Default Using Friend's Amazon Account but later enter my LLC info?

So when I first tried to create an amazon seller account back in August 2019, I opened it using my personal buying account. Basically the store was open for a month and I didnt sell anything because I was setting getting ready to source my private label products. Received the suspension noticed that my account was suspended because they couldnt verify information on my account.

I submitted docs like utility bills and such but after like 4 trys, amazon just stopped replying. I didnt realize that in my registered address info, there was like 5 addresses on there! Thats because my buying account, I often send gits to family and friends and that info transferred to the selling account. I deleted all the irrelevant address and ensured everything matched. They stopped replying as of Oct 2019 and havent heard since. Pretty sure they never will, even email Jeff. Sucks because I had no guidance on this when I first signed up and their reply emails does not detail crap!

Anyways, my girlfriends sister has an active amazon seller account and its in good health. She sold a few things but its been really slow. She said she was okay with my selling my private label product on her account if she gets a % (fair enough). My question is, I have an established LLC. I would like to enter this information at some point. Does Amazon see that I am the owner of the LLC? That would create an obvious link by name and DOB, right?

Or, would it be best to leave everything as is and when tax season comes, just make sure I pay whatever taxes she would owe from my sales. Of course it all depends if my product sells but I want to analyze but failure and possible success.

I already submitted my drivers license and passport to amazon so thats a no go forever......
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-25-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Using Friend's Amazon Account but later enter my LLC info?

You can update info to your LLC, just make sure your LLC is unique and has not been used before on amazon

They can verify the information matches with the registered LLC
Old 04-25-2020

Longevity: 43%

It has annoyed me for months. I used my own info several times till I got restored.
Do wha @Beautiful said. Hopefully you'd get restored.

Tip: I needed to do some photoshop on the Bill because it was not matching my name/address.
Old 04-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim007 View Post
It has annoyed me for months. I used my own info several times till I got restored.
Do wha @Beautiful said. Hopefully you'd get restored.

Tip: I needed to do some photoshop on the Bill because it was not matching my name/address.
How did you get reinstated if you don’t mind sharing? It seems almost impossible nowadays