Amazon ACC Suspended due to IP and Trademark claims - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-28-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 23%
Default Amazon ACC Suspended due to IP and Trademark claims

Great Stealthers,

Sad story for my stealth account:

My Amazon UK with other 4 EU markets were suspended on April 14 due to a few IP and Trademark claims from the customers I've gotten in the past few months.

The story is sad, but not dramatic, while I've consciously waited for the suspension to come... That night was a full moon and I've prophesied my destiny. The next morning I woke up with my suspended account...

So I've appealed once through email and once through the notification that Amazon sent me to my seller central - GOT NO RESPONSE.

I've admitted to Amazon that it was my fault that I've added some IP products to my inventory, tried to not conceal anything... But I've had no evidential documents to submit. Just admitted my guilt, explained the root of the cause, and the further step how I will prevent it from happening again.

Do you think I should spam them or just wait until they will come with the answer that my account will not be reinstated?

I know this is a serious issue and probably my account will not be reinstated, but the $ is also frozen in that account. And ofc I want to get it back.

Do you think it's possible to get your money back after 90 days will pass?

Anything else I should know before I've contacted them for the third time?

Thanks in advance, folks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Acid Extraterrestrial For This Useful Post:
stibyssip (05-01-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-28-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Amazon ACC Suspended due to IP and Trademark claims

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master ghost

IP and Trademark claims? Those are rough...you might not see the money ever...hopefully not but just saying due to AZ history
Old 04-28-2020
Threadstarter  

Hey tinsoldier! Thank you for your reply.

Actually I took one of the templates that I found best on the main AMZN forum and I've fitted my issue to it. I've scheduled the reported ASINs, but did not talk about exact products that violated the IP, only about the whole issue and what I will do to prevent it from happening again.

Firstly I've appealed to notice-dispute(eta)amazon.co.uk - No response for more than two weeks. Then after a week, I've sent my appeal to the "Appeal" button in my seller central - SAME.

A few hours ago I've found that there is an email after suspensions due to trademark/copyright claims - notice-request-dispute(eta)amazon.co.uk and have sent it the same appeal to it.

Anything else or I just wait?

And yes, this is my first suspension related to IP claims.
Old 04-28-2020
Threadstarter  

Thanks man, hopefully, this obscurity will end soon.
Old 04-28-2020

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 30%

You can try to contact Josh on this forum- it helped me with a similar issue. Hope you will sort it out!
The Following User Says Thank You to modzo For This Useful Post:
Acid Extraterrestrial (04-28-2020)
Old 04-29-2020
Threadstarter  

Another day, folks! Today I've got the response from Amazon notice-request-dispute. As I've expected they are asking me to provide more details, structured POA that includes evidential documents...

I'm adding the letter they have sent me:

Quote:

Hello,

Thank you for submitting your plan of action. We reviewed your appeal and determined that it is missing the following information. Please include the missing information listed below in your plan of action:

-- Proof of product authenticity (e.g., invoice, Order ID, licensing agreement, letter of authorization). It must clearly prove that your products do not infringe any intellectual property rights.

-- Greater detail on the root cause(s) of the infringement.

-- Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve the infringement issues.

-- Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent infringement going forward.

-- Greater detail on why you believe an error has occurred.

Has your account been deactivated in error?
If you believe there has been an error, please tell us why. Your explanation should include the following information:

-- How your listing(s) have not violated the brandís intellectual property.

Where do I send this information?
Please submit this information by clicking the Appeal button on Account Health (https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/p...ance/dashboard).

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 17 days of the original suspension notification, your account will remain deactivated.

ASIN: XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX
Complaint ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to payments-investigate@amazon.co.uk
I've got an offer from one of the approved sellers from this forum offering his services: 299GBP for POA and 199GBP for INVOICES and AUTHORISATION LETTER.

Do you think it's a fair price?

*Is it possible to go through without providing any invoice with that authorisation letter?

Last edited by Acid Extraterrestrial; 04-29-2020 at 09:55 AM.
Old 05-01-2020

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid Extraterrestrial View Post
Another day, folks! Today I've got the response from Amazon notice-request-dispute. As I've expected they are asking me to provide more details, structured POA that includes evidential documents...
*Is it possible to go through without providing any invoice with that authorisation letter?
I am in the same situation since March 5! Didin't even get customer complaints, Amazon straight up sent me an email saying 3 of my items are suspected of being 'inauthentic.'

I basically told them that I was not asked for invoices when listing the items, that I sourced my items from retail and cannot provide the kinds of invoices they are asking for. 3 appeals like this later and no response. My removal orders are marked as 'delivered' but I have not seen any sign of them either.

Any updates on your situation?
Old 05-05-2020
Threadstarter  

Hey there again!

I was away for a few days trying to fully manage the second appeal for Amazon. I've just sent them a greater detail of what happened and what I will change to not violate any IP policies and laws ever again.

I don't expect too much, but I will let you know about their response as soon as I'll receive their message.

Good luck to both of us ))