Almost all amazon USA & EUROPE seller accounts on planet fail verification recently? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-08-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
Default Almost all amazon USA & EUROPE seller accounts on planet fail verification recently?

After scouring Amazon UK and USA forums seems they are blocking almost every single new account in the beginning regardless if you give legit documents

They will send something like "Your account is under review"

Then I saw in 95% of cases in those forum posts all they say is:

"Please confirm that there is a valid credit card on file, and provide the requested document(s) in .pdf, .png, .jpeg, or .gif format."

But in almost all cases they dont tell you which documents to EVEN upload but want you to press appeal button anyway and send something.

For me and others in amazons forums, there are accounts made where ALL documents and cards and everything was legitimate and still cant get verified.

I had a case where they verified it "Your account was successfully verified and now you can log into your Seller Central account" (they have new UI where it sends you to sellercentral.amazon.com). After clicking open European marketplace the bot sends the "Your account is under view message" and deactivates your account. Even if you get a Congratulations verified 15K limit message it still gets blocked by bot, even though it seems someone manually verified it. Even worse cases in forums with others who gave everything legitimate but they just wont verify.

My conclusions are that given its routine (others confirmed also) that they get stricter with approval in Q4, then in this Q4 + Coronavirus they suspect heavy fraud and heavy sales and so they are not approving hardly a single account. Probably the success rates will improve after Q4. Beginning January.

Or it could continue like this until coronavirus ends because coronavirus must have boosted amazons traffic so much as if its Christmas everyday.

Last edited by phoenixdown; 10-08-2020 at 12:30 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-08-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Almost all amazon USA & EUROPE seller accounts on planet fail verification recent

Is anyone else experiencing the same?

The problem is I noticed a lot of people on here dont want to help each other or give any feedback.

Last edited by phoenixdown; 10-08-2020 at 12:22 PM.
Old 10-08-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Almost all amazon USA & EUROPE seller accounts on planet fail verification recent

After sending your post less then hour you waiting for somone to reply and help you?

Nothing changed if account created properly it does not go under review and nothing changed in verification its just slow these days
Old 10-08-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
After sending your post less then hour you waiting for somone to reply and help you?

Nothing changed if account created properly it does not go under review and nothing changed in verification its just slow these days
No, i am not, all am saying is I THINK many people wont share feedback and prefer keeping things to themselves which is is a shame.
Old 10-09-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,552 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixdown View Post
No, i am not, all am saying is I THINK many people wont share feedback and prefer keeping things to themselves which is is a shame.
If you search the forum you'll see that most people do help, just not in the time you want usually.

And if you read the amazon section you'll see that this topic has been covered which you can read while you wait for replies =)

Anyways, things are really slow with amazon right now since the mass suspension they did 2 months ago.
And yes, some times even if you send them your real docs they deny it and that's due to incompetence.

So you just need to keep trying and tell them you gave them the right docs that they asked.
Old 10-09-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixdown View Post
Best not to be demanding - as time and contributions go up, you get more "forum respect and cred"
Old 10-09-2020
Threadstarter  

Very interesting posts on amazon forums of people complaining about amazon approving 0 accounts recently:
https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/f...ation/349407/4

" I am starting to think that Amazon is refusing any new store opening as the marketplace is too crowd right now"

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/f...roved/345490/8

"It really isn’t Amazon’s fault. It’s clear from all the other posts on here that half the UK population has decided to open Amazon seller accounts when they have no previous business experience"

"I am sure like myself, you do have some business experience and find the wait very frustrating as in my case I have provided absolutely everything … I wonder if they are waiting for the Christmas rush to be over…"

Last edited by phoenixdown; 10-09-2020 at 12:59 PM.
Old 10-09-2020
Threadstarter  

@Beautiful

You said before that amazon uk needs vat numbers to get verified.

Check this post out: https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/f...ation/349397/9

"but let me ask you please
my bank account with them verified
my vat is verified
my debit card verified"

This guy verified his VAT number still amazon wont approve him.

Seems we just gotta wait it out until after Q4 or until coronavirus is over.
Old 10-09-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%

Its possible just gotta wait it out try again in a week, we have been taking things slow over the last 1-2 weeks due to poor pass rates
Old 10-09-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
Its possible just gotta wait it out try again in a week, we have been taking things slow over the last 1-2 weeks due to poor pass rates
Instead of waiting 1-2 weeks we are better off waiting until January 1.

A perfect storm happened here probably. I blame mainly coronavirus for shooting up amazon sales to crazy levels, they cant cope and also possibly dont have staff to match the increased workload, including verification staff.

Proof? They stopped selling certain products and decided to priortise health products since March got worse.

https://blog.aboutamazon.com/company...ed-by-covid-19

"As COVID-19 continues to spread, online shopping has increased, particularly for essential goods. To address this need and help ensure the safety of our associates, we've adjusted our logistics, transportation, supply chain, purchasing, and third-party seller processes to prioritize stocking and delivering higher-priority items.

Last edited by phoenixdown; 10-09-2020 at 01:21 PM.
Old 10-09-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 54%

Sole trader still very best passing rate if the account created properly it verifies in first hit