Account approval still strict? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #23  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 58
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 46%
Longevity: 2%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acab View Post
Me 2 I ear some people donít need these verification or maybe try to scam me!
Your message is difficult to understand.

Please rephrase last part "maybe try to scam me" dont get what the relation is to verification

Last edited by phoenixdown; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #24  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Beautiful's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 3,601
Thanks: 721
Thanked 613 Times in 541 Posts
Activity: 34%
Longevity: 18%
iTrader: (8)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

Yes all full USA shops are getting either postal code verification and or web cam verification
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 58
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 46%
Longevity: 2%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
Yes all full USA shops are getting either postal code verification and or web cam verification
What about Amazon Europe?

Do you have success verifying there or you get section 3 deactivation message?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
e2free's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2,562
Thanks: 378
Thanked 464 Times in 416 Posts
Activity: 61%
Longevity: 43%
iTrader: (22)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixdown View Post
What about Amazon Europe?

Do you have success verifying there or you get section 3 deactivation message?
Amazon europ is much more difficult then USA as always

And they soon implement the postcode/video verification across all platforms
__________________
Amazon VCC, PAYPAL VCC, Ebay VCC Click Here
Fresh IP Click Here
Send Message to E2free Click Here
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 58
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 46%
Longevity: 2%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Amazon europ is much more difficult then USA as always

And they soon implement the postcode/video verification across all platforms
It will be a logistical nightmare to implement video verification with an amazon agent, so I dont think they will do it for following reasons.

1,029,528 new sellers have joined Amazon this year.
Thatís the equivalent of 2,975 new sellers every day.
So far this year, 400,703 new sellers have joined Amazon.com.
112,623 new sellers have joined Amazon.in.
80,046 new sellers have joined Amazon.co.uk.

Many people wont turn up for video verification or reschedule. Many people wont be able to attend whatever time slot amazon gives, they will ask to reschedule 95% of the time.

When they see that video verification DOES NOT reduce stealth and fraud, they will have to just cancel it anyway.

https://www.feedbackexpress.com/amaz...ar-plus-stats/

Also europeans are very strict about privacy and racism. Soon there be accusations certain groups of people dont get approved and there is also backlash against amazon facial recognition
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 21
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixdown View Post
Your message is difficult to understand.

Please rephrase last part "maybe try to scam me" dont get what the relation is to verification
Someone tell me he create USA amazon seller account all week and bypass or have no verification (video or postal) maybe ip is burn or something burn or maybe a scammer!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
e2free's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2,562
Thanks: 378
Thanked 464 Times in 416 Posts
Activity: 61%
Longevity: 43%
iTrader: (22)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixdown View Post
It will be a logistical nightmare to implement video verification with an amazon agent, so I dont think they will do it for following reasons.

1,029,528 new sellers have joined Amazon this year.
Thatís the equivalent of 2,975 new sellers every day.
So far this year, 400,703 new sellers have joined Amazon.com.
112,623 new sellers have joined Amazon.in.
80,046 new sellers have joined Amazon.co.uk.

Many people wont turn up for video verification or reschedule. Many people wont be able to attend whatever time slot amazon gives, they will ask to reschedule 95% of the time.

When they see that video verification DOES NOT reduce stealth and fraud, they will have to just cancel it anyway.

https://www.feedbackexpress.com/amaz...ar-plus-stats/

Also europeans are very strict about privacy and racism. Soon there be accusations certain groups of people dont get approved and there is also backlash against amazon facial recognition
They can do whatever they want, they have money and they dont care about sellers, I never seen video verification request in uk but some account the message does appear about postcard verification where they mentioned they may send code but they been asked and accepted the documents

Its all about quality of documents, IP, phone no etc its all count
__________________
Amazon VCC, PAYPAL VCC, Ebay VCC Click Here
Fresh IP Click Here
Send Message to E2free Click Here
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 1 Week Ago
StanHansen's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 0%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

Here in Australia it has become even stricter.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 21
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

Anyone know if Canada require postal service or video call?
Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 14%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

Is there an update on this? Is amazon still hard to get online?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 1 Week Ago
e2free's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2,562
Thanks: 378
Thanked 464 Times in 416 Posts
Activity: 61%
Longevity: 43%
iTrader: (22)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mak463 View Post
Amazon unable to verify documents third time maybe it luck to get approve in one go
No luck as long as provide what they ask for accounts get approved within few hours
__________________
Amazon VCC, PAYPAL VCC, Ebay VCC Click Here
Fresh IP Click Here
Send Message to E2free Click Here
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 3
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 20%
Longevity: 0%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

I have an appointment for video verification on Monday

Wish me luck, guys..
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 1 Week Ago
Moscutter's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,979
Thanks: 70
Thanked 252 Times in 200 Posts
Activity: 77%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (3)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

Quote:
Originally Posted by striming View Post
I have an appointment for video verification on Monday

Wish me luck, guys..
So are people just using their own picture for video verification on the "ID's" ? seems like a logical solution to that. Give your picture to your creative frens


I have 2 non professional accounts, i let expire a year or more, because i had nothing to sell on amazon , i do have 1 active, i bought from elmo on here years ago, i just pay the $40 until i can refill fba with post Christmas stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 1 Week Ago
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 64,274
Thanks: 4,985
Thanked 7,812 Times in 7,138 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 79%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanHansen View Post
Here in Australia it has become even stricter.
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master ghost

https://youtu.be/TLcuTISVs3s
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 1 Week Ago
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 746
Thanks: 39
Thanked 117 Times in 98 Posts
Activity: 34%
Longevity: 92%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

Quote:
Originally Posted by striming View Post
I have an appointment for video verification on Monday

Wish me luck, guys..
Good luck, are you using legit docs?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 4 Days Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 11%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

I want to sell amazon accounts on aspkin who do i contact
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 4 Days Ago
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 58
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 46%
Longevity: 2%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cron View Post
I want to sell amazon accounts on aspkin who do i contact
A mod, i want to buy
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 4 Days Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 2%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

Hey there!

I am looking to buy an account or two. Is anyone still selling?

What's the disadvantage of not having a Full USA account?
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 4 Days Ago
e2free's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2,562
Thanks: 378
Thanked 464 Times in 416 Posts
Activity: 61%
Longevity: 43%
iTrader: (22)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cron View Post
I want to sell amazon accounts on aspkin who do i contact
They not looking anyone, I applied to sell Amazon accounts over 2 years ago and said will get in touch when space available, even no one selling Amazon accounts on forum and still no reply from Aspkin
__________________
Amazon VCC, PAYPAL VCC, Ebay VCC Click Here
Fresh IP Click Here
Send Message to E2free Click Here
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 4 Days Ago
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 58
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 46%
Longevity: 2%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
They not looking anyone, I applied to sell Amazon accounts over 2 years ago and said will get in touch when space available, even no one selling Amazon accounts on forum and still no reply from Aspkin
you can sell to me, please get in touch. team up with me, i can provide all the genuine documents in the world that you want
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 4 Days Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 11%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

Ah the missing puzzle on creating accounts . When u create an amazon account are you close to the address your claiming to use ?. Did you bother to think Amazon uses IP trace to see how far your from the address your claiming to use . if your ip address says 100 miles away from the address your using , it will cause problems and want to do verfication. So my sugguestion is you in creating an account try to be as close as possible to the physical address your using for stealth . Infact i say create it in 1 block away from the house your going to use . Also amazon just like ebay uses application to see the name ur using matches the address.

Last edited by Cron; 4 Days Ago at 07:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 3 Days Ago
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 58
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 46%
Longevity: 2%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Account approval still strict?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cron View Post
Ah the missing puzzle on creating accounts . When u create an amazon account are you close to the address your claiming to use ?. Did you bother to think Amazon uses IP trace to see how far your from the address your claiming to use . if your ip address says 100 miles away from the address your using , it will cause problems and want to do verfication. So my sugguestion is you in creating an account try to be as close as possible to the physical address your using for stealth . Infact i say create it in 1 block away from the house your going to use . Also amazon just like ebay uses application to see the name ur using matches the address.
will try this
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Account approval question MrPorter Amazon X 3 10-08-2015 03:31 PM
Instant Merchant Approval on 2011 Account nghtshd88 Payment Processing 0 04-20-2015 06:45 PM
PayPal account limited, alternatives that are less strict about what is being sold? oldllama Paypal Limited 8 07-11-2014 04:09 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts