Ungated specific brand in all regions but got rejected in US - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-12-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Default Ungated specific brand in all regions but got rejected in US

I manage to ungate Samsung brand on all amazon regions but my US application failed. Why so?

I dont have issues with UK, EU , DE, FR , IT , ES actually all regions except US!

Are the brand approval people working at US side just retards or what kind of specific invoice they need? I already submitted a original invoice from manufacturer and it still gets rejected. Best part is no information was given just the usual

" We reviewed your application and determined that you are not eligible to sell Samsung products. We evaluated the information you provided, but it did not pass our review.

We apologize for any inconvenience our decision has caused you. We took this action to ensure the mutual success of our sellers and buyers on our site. This decision doesn't necessarily reflect poorly on you or your seller account. We take a number of factors into consideration.

We value your participation and hope that you will continue to sell on Amazon. We appreciate your understanding."

Should i resubmit and tell them to open their eyes and let them know i was accepted on all other amazon regions too except them (USA)?

Last edited by Truemove; 01-13-2021 at 06:05 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-12-2021

Longevity: 22%
Default Re: Ungated specific brand in all regions but got rejected in US

Literally retards
Old 01-13-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwill View Post
Literally retards
I totally agree with you, either they are stupid or US has some kind of special requirements
Old 01-13-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

@OP, why did you mention Samsung but the notice given was for Microsoft? Just trying to clarify
Old 01-13-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
@OP, why did you mention Samsung but the notice given was for Microsoft? Just trying to clarify
Sorry i was applying for different brands, but Samsung is the main brand that i was selling and i got the same reply as MS. But all other regions my invoice were accepted.
Old 01-13-2021

I resubmitted application 4 times then they accepted
Old 01-13-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I resubmitted application 4 times then they accepted
First application took me 6 days for US side to get rejected, other regions only took 1-2 days for me to get approved.

When you resubmitted application did it take longer and longer for them to review or the time frame is still the same like the first application? Because from what i heard the more frequent you resubmit the longer they take to review your application.

I plan to resubmit but with more invoice this time round.

Amazon reps have to do learn how to do their jobs properly
Old 01-14-2021

About 1-2 days for a response each submission
Old 01-16-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
About 1-2 days for a response each submission
Hello,

Greetings from Amazon,

Thank you for your interest in selling [Samsung]. We’ve reviewed the information you provided and determined that it does not meet our requirements. To allow us to continue processing your application, please address the following issues:

Please respond to this email with documents required from your supplier's supplier:

--- Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, E-Way Bills (if any applicable) and relevant extract of GSTR2A document or authorization letters from your supplier's supplier issued in the last 365 days.

-- If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation to prove a valid supply chain.

-- If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.

-- Contact information for your supplier's supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.

-- Item description (for ease of our review, you may highlight or circle the ASIN(s) under review)

You may remove pricing information, and you may remove unrelated transactions from the GSTR2A document but the rest of the document must be visible. For ease of our review, you may highlight or circle the ASIN(s) under review.

You can only send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered.

Please respond to this case by providing documents that remedy the issues described above. Please ensure that the documentation you submit meets the following requirements, as applicable:

• Invoices must be dated within the last 180 days or reflect the delivery or purchase of products within the last 180 days.
• All documents must be valid and unexpired.
• All documents must be clear and legible. No information other than pricing may be redacted.
• All documents must include your name and address, as listed within your selling account.
• All documents must include the issuer’s name and contact information (e.g., phone number, address, e-mail, website, etc.).

?????

All regions approved except US and CA. Do i keep resubmitting the same info and hope i get a good amazon rep to approve me or can i just provide them with the other region case ID and tell them " hey how about you look at my other regions brand approval and approve me too in US and CA? Will that work?