Will paypal limit every new account which sell a specific vero brand item? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 04-24-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Default Will paypal limit every new account which sell a specific vero brand item?

I have been selling a vero brand. A month ago, I created several stealth accounts to sell so that the 5/500 would be used up before I hit three strikes. Then I just waited 21 days and then started the withdrawal.

Everything worked well for a month until recent. Every new paypal I created got limited immediately after I received the first payment and asked for more information, such as the supplier information, invoice, shipping proof. This happened on more than six brand new paypal. I first suspect that it might be something wrong with my creation method. However, the thing still happen even after I asked a professional to create account within my newly bought VPS.

I did take new photos for every new listing, new description, new titile. However, I have to include the brand name in the title so that people can find my item. Now even my competitors are all disappeared. I am wondering if paypal is crazy enough that it blacklists everyone who sells a vero brand.

Now I am doing a research to see if thing goes wrong with my creation method or not by selling another hot brand.

Last edited by nimade71; 04-24-2017 at 08:36 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-25-2017

Longevity: 51%
Default Re: Will paypal limit every new account which sell a specific vero brand item?

vps? what happened to tethering?
Old 04-25-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Will paypal limit every new account which sell a specific vero brand item?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwoty View Post
vps? what happened to tethering?
OP never mentioned tethering lol.

OP it sounds like you're trying to sell a commonly counterfeited item on a new account. For you to have any chance in the future you need to sell low risk stuff on your accounts for a few months before listing this particular item which keeps getting you limited.
Old 04-25-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
OP never mentioned tethering lol.

OP it sounds like you're trying to sell a commonly counterfeited item on a new account. For you to have any chance in the future you need to sell low risk stuff on your accounts for a few months before listing this particular item which keeps getting you limited.

If I have to sell low risk and low profit stuff for a few months. Why don't I just keep letting paypal limit me and get my money together after 6 months. You can still receive payment with a limited paypal.

I listed a low risk item on a new stealth today, selling an article written by myself. I will use another stealth account to purchase it and see what happen tomorrow. It is fun to take paypal as a research target.
Old 04-25-2017

either ebay or competitors will get you when you enter the VERO zone, watch out!!
Old 04-25-2017

If you're selling high-demand designer goods, that tends to draw the attention of any trademark holders, competing sellers, and of eBay.

When a new product like an iPad is released, eBay may work to reduce the potential for fraud and impose restrictions to ensure that no single fraudster can steal from many buyers. And any product or category that involves unlicensed name-brand goods or in which there is a high incidence of counterfeiting is likely to be restriction-heavy.

But sometimes restrictions are due to what eBay considers suspicious activity by a particular seller, such a sudden change in selling practices. If you rapidly increase your sales in a high-risk category, for instance, you increase your chances of being hit with a selling restriction.

And of course, if your account has built up a history of violations, expect eBay to eventually take action.
Old 04-25-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 63%

VERO items are massive in range. List some and your account with always without fail get limited

Others eBay are more lenient with

Either way they are not really great items to start selling on an account
Old 04-25-2017

[QUOTE=
Everything worked well for a month until recent.[/QUOTE]

Until a competitor reported you
Old 04-25-2017

Wow even your competitors have disappeared, lol eBay, are really getting them in wholesale.... hence why i would echo JamesNorth101, this is more of a widespread issue,
and its more to do with the categories you're listing in than it is your methods. If the stealth guide was fully localized, you wouldn't be having any issues whatsover