Better Business Bureau & PP Limited Accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 03-31-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default Better Business Bureau & PP Limited Accounts

Does contacting the Better Business Bureau still work if you're trying to get your money withdrawn out of a limited paypal account and if yes, what should I message them?
The Following User Says Thank You to danbenet68 For This Useful Post:
scorpiobg13 (04-03-2017)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-04-2017

Longevity: 59%
Default Re: Better Business Bureau & PP Limited Accounts

I just filed complaints a few days ago with 5 PayPal accounts i had, hopefully it will work,

as you do know there was a lawsuit against PayPal last year on funds being held wish i would have knew about but its a little to late now, I could have been eligible for up to $2,000
The Following User Says Thank You to Chris18181 For This Useful Post:
danbenet68 (04-11-2017)
Old 04-05-2017

Longevity: 42%

I made a complaint too few days ago, now Paypal has time until 24 april to answer. Will keep you updated
The Following User Says Thank You to alin For This Useful Post:
danbenet68 (04-11-2017)
Old 04-08-2017
MU

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by alin View Post
I made a complaint too few days ago, now Paypal has time until 24 april to answer. Will keep you updated

How to launch the complaint please let me know the procedure
Old 04-09-2017

Go to bbb on paypal page and go to write a complaint. It will ask you the reason put no to everything excepting the question if you discussed with paypal before. ask for the release of your funds.

They answered me that they dont deal in EU and cant take action about my account
Old 04-13-2017
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Sorry to say that a BBB case does not help. BBB will reach out to paypal, paypal will make some half-hearted statement, BBB will ask you to reply, then BBB will decide in paypal's favor that they did everything they could.

BBB used to have some power, now there have been documentaries of companies getting an A because they pay the BBB fees.
Old 04-17-2017

Longevity: 62%

Pitty it doesn't work anymore.
Old 04-17-2017

well i did get funds available for withdrawal

"Dear PayPal User,

My name is XXXXX and I am a member of PayPal's Office of Executive Escalations. I appreciate you contacting us so that I can fully address your concerns. I attempted to contact you directly on April 17, 2017, but was unable to reach you at that time. I wanted to provide insight for the reasons your account was limited.

I understand how frustrating the process to gain access to your funds can be. It was not PayPal's intent to provide a less than seamless process to withdraw your funds.

A review of your PayPal account shows that on February 23, 2017, PayPal placed limitation P- XXXXXXXXXXX on your account and requested additional information from you concerning your PayPal account.

This information was requested after a standard review indicated that your selling activity required clarification. PayPal reserves the right to request additional information from its customers, should it be deemed necessary, in order to minimize any possible risk and reduce the likelihood of buyer complaints, chargebacks or other forms of reversal. We requested the following documentation from you: proof of identity, your invoices, your proof of shipping, supplier contact information and your proof of SSN.

Our records indicate that none of the requested information has been received. In order for us to complete our review of your account please provide this information to us as soon as possible.

I have made an exception and will allow an amount of $492.34 USD to be immediately available for you to withdraw. Should you be in a position to provide us with the required documentation in the future, we will be happy to review your limitation further at that time.

I appreciate your resistance to PayPal’s requests for information but it necessary to keep PayPal safe and secure for all users.

If you would like to reach me directly, my telephone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX. In addition, please feel free to contact PayPal's Office of Executive Escalations at executiveoffice@paypal.com if you have any questions or concerns or if we can be of further assistance.

Very sincerely yours,

Executive Escalations
PayPal, Inc.
Old 04-17-2017
MU

Longevity: 82%

That's surprising Chris. Glad it worked out for you, at least enough to get your funds.
Old 04-17-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris18181 View Post

"Dear PayPal User,

My name is XXXXX and I am a member of PayPal's Office of Executive Escalations. I appreciate you contacting us so that I can fully address your concerns. I attempted to contact you directly on April 17, 2017, but was unable to reach you at that time. I wanted to provide insight for the reasons your account was limited.

I understand how frustrating the process to gain access to your funds can be. It was not PayPal's intent to provide a less than seamless process to withdraw your funds.

A review of your PayPal account shows that on February 23, 2017, PayPal placed limitation P- XXXXXXXXXXX on your account and requested additional information from you concerning your PayPal account.

This information was requested after a standard review indicated that your selling activity required clarification. PayPal reserves the right to request additional information from its customers, should it be deemed necessary, in order to minimize any possible risk and reduce the likelihood of buyer complaints, chargebacks or other forms of reversal. We requested the following documentation from you: proof of identity, your invoices, your proof of shipping, supplier contact information and your proof of SSN.

Our records indicate that none of the requested information has been received. In order for us to complete our review of your account please provide this information to us as soon as possible.

I have made an exception and will allow an amount of $492.34 USD to be immediately available for you to withdraw. Should you be in a position to provide us with the required documentation in the future, we will be happy to review your limitation further at that time.

I appreciate your resistance to PayPal’s requests for information but it necessary to keep PayPal safe and secure for all users.

If you would like to reach me directly, my telephone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX. In addition, please feel free to contact PayPal's Office of Executive Escalations at executiveoffice@paypal.com if you have any questions or concerns or if we can be of further assistance.

Very sincerely yours,

Executive Escalations
PayPal, Inc.
If you had been able to answer that call, I feel you might have had a chance to get it restored. Real humans with power at PP can be talked into it if you have that personality.
PeaceAndLove (10-12-2019)
Old 04-17-2017

yeah but this was a Google Voice number that was on the account and i had no credits to accept the call
Old 04-17-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

Google voice within the US is free
Old 04-17-2017
Executive [VIP]

I got 2 responses this week from BBB for 2 different accounts. 1 worked and I got my funds released, 1 did not work. It is worth filing a complaint with the BBB on a limited PP.
Old 04-17-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris18181 View Post

"Dear PayPal User,

Very sincerely yours,

Executive Escalations
PayPal, Inc.
Was this the same account that they tried calling you on and said they were going to keep the funds for 180 days? I saw you posting about it on another thread.

Since you filed 5 complaints, it would really be appreciated if you could update us on how many worked to release funds and how many did not. Thanks Chris!
Old 04-18-2017

one executive said 60 days, another one said 180 days on 2 accounts i have so i am just going to keep filing complaints until they release my money as i think it depends on the person who is reviewing my case.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chris18181 For This Useful Post:
MikeRock (04-25-2017)
Old 04-25-2017

May you please copy paste the initial message? you sent to BBB?