eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   How's my multiple account setup look? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/143324-hows-my-multiple-account-setup-look.html)

Takumi 05-01-2021 02:56 PM

How's my multiple account setup look?

So i'm planning to run multiple Amazon accounts and want to make sure that everything is not connected.. i'm not sure if i'm doing enough or if this is overkill..

I have 2 VA's who need to access all accounts & the rest of my team can work without Amazon access.

So our main account is managed directly on our computers: Me - VA1 - VA2

As for the other 2 accounts we'll be managing, Im thinking of getting a V2 Cloud Virtual Machine setup for Me - VA1 - VA2 for each account.

In total this would be 6 virtual machines -- 2 Admins where I log in with the main accounts email and pass, then 2 virtual machines for each VA who will log in with their user permissions.

Everything including emails will be separate so Account 1 - VA1 has their own email for that Amazon account & VA2 has an email for their account which is completely separate emails to their permission emails for Account 2 & Account 3.

Also, should I maybe set up a 3rd user permission for myself and just log into that instead of the main admin email?

If you see any issues with this setup let me know

Phd 05-05-2021 06:45 PM

Re: How's my multiple account setup look?

Different address, names, internet connections or numbers, different user accounts on computer, different browsers. All outlined in ghost.
Good Luck

SaiJin 05-05-2021 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Takumi (Post 1151961)
So i'm planning to run multiple Amazon accounts and want to make sure that everything is not connected.. i'm not sure if i'm doing enough or if this is overkill..

I have 2 VA's who need to access all accounts & the rest of my team can work without Amazon access.

As for the other 2 accounts we'll be managing, Im thinking of getting a V2 Cloud Virtual Machine setup for Me - VA1 - VA2 for each account.

In total this would be 6 virtual machines -- 2 Admins where I log in with the main accounts email and pass, then 2 virtual machines for each VA who will log in with their user permissions.

Everything including emails will be separate so Account 1 - VA1 has their own email for that Amazon account & VA2 has an email for their account which is completely separate emails to their permission emails for Account 2 & Account 3.

Also, should I maybe set up a 3rd user permission for myself and just log into that instead of the main admin email?

How about amazon ghost ? You read it?

Takumi 05-07-2021 05:16 AM

Yea I read Amazon Ghost so I get the main concepts when it comes to doing multiple accounts. But I didn’t see anything about VAs using multiple VPS for the permission logins...

SaiJin 05-07-2021 12:04 PM

If you have the amazon ghost you can use the code to get a free 6mo VIP and green name in here.

Well, better get a residential IP from ipburger or even a fresh dedicated VPN then have your computer and your VA's computer set up with it.

e2free 05-16-2021 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Takumi (Post 1151961)

Have you used Amazon account In past?

You will get more and more issues the way you trying to setup