How's my multiple account setup look? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-01-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 17%
Default How's my multiple account setup look?

So i'm planning to run multiple Amazon accounts and want to make sure that everything is not connected.. i'm not sure if i'm doing enough or if this is overkill..

I have 2 VA's who need to access all accounts & the rest of my team can work without Amazon access.

So our main account is managed directly on our computers: Me - VA1 - VA2

As for the other 2 accounts we'll be managing, Im thinking of getting a V2 Cloud Virtual Machine setup for Me - VA1 - VA2 for each account.

In total this would be 6 virtual machines -- 2 Admins where I log in with the main accounts email and pass, then 2 virtual machines for each VA who will log in with their user permissions.

Everything including emails will be separate so Account 1 - VA1 has their own email for that Amazon account & VA2 has an email for their account which is completely separate emails to their permission emails for Account 2 & Account 3.

Also, should I maybe set up a 3rd user permission for myself and just log into that instead of the main admin email?

If you see any issues with this setup let me know
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-05-2021

Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: How's my multiple account setup look?

Different address, names, internet connections or numbers, different user accounts on computer, different browsers. All outlined in ghost.
Good Luck
Old 05-05-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takumi View Post
So i'm planning to run multiple Amazon accounts and want to make sure that everything is not connected.. i'm not sure if i'm doing enough or if this is overkill..

I have 2 VA's who need to access all accounts & the rest of my team can work without Amazon access.

As for the other 2 accounts we'll be managing, Im thinking of getting a V2 Cloud Virtual Machine setup for Me - VA1 - VA2 for each account.

In total this would be 6 virtual machines -- 2 Admins where I log in with the main accounts email and pass, then 2 virtual machines for each VA who will log in with their user permissions.

Everything including emails will be separate so Account 1 - VA1 has their own email for that Amazon account & VA2 has an email for their account which is completely separate emails to their permission emails for Account 2 & Account 3.

Also, should I maybe set up a 3rd user permission for myself and just log into that instead of the main admin email?

How about Amazon Ghost ? You read it?
Old 05-07-2021
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 17%

Yea I read Amazon Ghost so I get the main concepts when it comes to doing multiple accounts. But I didn’t see anything about VAs using multiple VPS for the permission logins...
Old 05-07-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

If you have the Amazon Ghost you can use the code to get a free 6mo VIP and green name in here.

Well, better get a Residential IP from IPBurger or even a fresh dedicated VPN then have your computer and your VA's computer set up with it.
Old 05-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takumi View Post

Have you used Amazon account In past?

You will get more and more issues the way you trying to setup