HELP!!! Amazon responding only with generic emails :( Requested info is not even read - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-17-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Angry HELP!!! Amazon responding only with generic emails :( Requested info is not even read

Hi there.

Firstly, I apologise about the long post. LOL. I would appreciate anyone who will go through the post and advise on what steps to take next.

I would like to get your thoughts on my response received from amazon. I am a new seller, and was placed on the "30 day review" (as I see from reading here, this is a normal situation for all new sellers).

Amazon requested tracking numbers, stock inventory etc to speed up the review process, so I provided them with the info requested.

I received a very disappointing email response, indicating that the person who replied did not read any part of my email.

Where should I go from here? I was considering making an informal complaint regarding the fact that I provided the info requested, and was just responded to by them asking for that exact info. I have included both my email, and the response below (edited to remove my personal information).

ORIGINAL EMAIL FROM AMAZON NOTIFYING ME OF THE REVIEW:

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,

As part of our ongoing commitment to improving the customer experience on Amazon.co.uk, we are conducting a review of your seller account. During this review period your funds will be reserved for up to 30 days, although we will continue accepting orders on your behalf for items you list for sale on Amazon.co.uk

Please know this is not necessarily a negative reflection of your selling history. This action is taken regularly on marketplace selling accounts across the Amazon platform, particularly where sales volumes or inventory levels are not supported by sufficient buyer feedback or established sales history. Account reviews may also be the result of increases in negative feedback, chargebacks or A-to-z Guarantee claims received.

During this review we will be evaluating the performance of your account, including customer feedback and A-to-z Guarantee claims received. It is important that you continue to fulfil orders and only list items for sale that you are able to dispatch as promised during this process.

While our review can take as many as 30 days to complete, you may be able to expedite the release of your funds by providing us with the following information:

1. Tracking numbers for items dispatched with corresponding Amazon.co.uk order numbers
2. Current retail or online sales channels including links to selling pages
3. Detailed explanation of your business including your source of inventory
4. Amount of inventory you plan to list for sale on Amazon.co.uk and availability of items for dispatch

Please use the "Contact Seller Support by e-mail" link in your seller account to provide us with additional information. Sellers with Seller Central accounts can confirm shipments in Seller Central by clicking the "Orders" tab, then clicking "Confirm Shipment" and entering tracking information for fulfilled orders where available.

We will evaluate the information that you provide to us and respond accordingly.

You will be notified via e-mail when our account review is complete.

Regards,

Seller Performance
Amazon.co.uk

MY RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE EMAIL:

Good Day

Please find the requested information below. I understand your need to review new seller accounts, and appreciate your efforts to keep amazon a safe place to trade for both buyers and sellers alike.
I trust the information provided will result in afast and efficient resolution to your concerns regarding my account, and that my account review will be completed timeously so that I may continue with trading without concerns on my part. If you need any further information please do not hesitate in contacting me, and I will do my best to provide you with what you need.

ORDER TRACKING INFORMATION:

Order ID: # xxx - Tracking ID: xxx

OTHER ONLINE SALES CHANNELS:

ebay.co.uk
Link to my ebay account: xxx

INVENTORY SOURCE, AMOUNT OF INVENTORY, AND AVAILABILITY OF DISPATCH:

My inventory comes from a variety of sources. I make purchases for my stock mainly via closeout auctions/liquidation sales. I am in constant search for good deals of this type of merchandise which I believe I can sell at a profit. For this reason I cannot give you an indication of the amount of inventory I will list, as this will vary from low to high volumes at any given time, depending on exactly what merchandise I aquire. However, I can guarantee that all merchandise listed on my account will be available for immediate despatch and as shown by the orders currently fulfilled, will be dispatched within 24-48 hours of the order placement.

I trust this information I have provided will be sufficient in completing the
account review, and that my account will be made fully available without limitation as soon as possible so that I may continue selling without the worry of my funds being held and not dispursed to me.

Best regards,
Mr. Whippy (LOLZ at GREENBEAN for that )

AMAZON'S RESPONSE

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,

Thank you for writing. At this time our review of your Amazon.co.uk selling account
is not complete, as your sales volume or inventory level is not supported by
sufficient buyer feedback or established sales history.

To help expedite the review of your account, we encourage you to send a friendly
reminder to your buyers requesting that they leave feedback on your account after
they have received their items. Amazon customers can leave feedback quickly and
easily by visiting www.amazon.co.uk/feedback.

While reviews may take as many as 30 days to complete, most sellers are able to
significantly reduce this time by cooperating with the review process and providing
information relevant to selling experience and history. This may include tracking
numbers of products dispatched, disclosure of other sales channels including
nicknames or links to selling pages or other information related to your experience
in online or retail sales.

You will be notified via e-mail when this review is complete.

Regards,

Seller Performance
Amazon.co.uk
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-17-2009
Threadstarter  

I should also note that 5 out of the 8 buyers have left feedback (all 5 star feedback). I am still attempting to get the remaining three to leave feedback, but no response from them so far.
Old 11-21-2009

Longevity: 83%

why bother dont give them any info this is all to trap you!9 out of 10 this is it for that account amazon is a bunch of corporate thieves
Old 11-30-2009

question for you.... did they reinstate the account? im in the same situation and im really annoyed because i had fifteen orders just come through and no funds now and i have to order them from my supplier... UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone have any advice on speeding up this process?
Old 11-30-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

I gave amazon their required info only during the last week of my review, and never gave them supplier info?? At the time I only had about 8 FB. They never replied what so ever to say that the review was over or anything! They did pay up after 30 days though.

One day after the review was over I decided to list again and still listing today. This was about 3 months ago.

They are so good at giving generic responses, just like the others.
Old 12-01-2009

Longevity: 90%

were you making a lot of sales for amazon to place a 30 day restriction?
Old 12-03-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 83%

Nothing is going to move the review faster, in my experience. You just have to wait. Eventually they will turn you back on or tell you you're forever suspended and hold your money for 90 days.