I won a defamation lawsuit against Amazon - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-06-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 9%
Default I won a defamation lawsuit against Amazon

Hello all,

I would like to share, since there was a thread published about me a few weeks ago that I succeeded in my defamation lawsuit against Amazon.

After spending three years litigating this matter, in addition to paying me a significant amount of damages, Amazon had to publish this apology and pin it to the top of the whole forum for a week.

Here it can be seen:

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/f...jdukova/550161

I will have a statement in open court read in front of the High Court in London.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-06-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: I won a defamation lawsuit against Amazon

Congrats are in order
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
kxxxxx (11-06-2022)
Old 11-06-2022

Longevity: 27%

So what? You're still a weirdo.
Old 11-06-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
So what? You're still a weirdo.
I will rather be a weirdo who achieved something in life than to be a part of the crowd.

Amazon is even launching an entirely New Seller Forum and scrapping the old one solely to address my case and prevent it from happening again.

I still have a separate lawsuit in the US regarding this matter, which will address everything what happened to me over the past 5 years, including stalking and harassment by senior Amazon executives.

It will give me so much satisfaction to finally clear my name and show everyone the whole story.
Old 11-06-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by kxxxxx View Post
I will rather be a weirdo who achieved something in life than to be a part of the crowd.

Amazon is even launching an entirely New Seller Forum and scrapping the old one solely to address my case and prevent it from happening again.

I still have a separate lawsuit in the US regarding this matter, which will address everything what happened to me over the past 5 years, including stalking and harassment by senior Amazon executives.

It will give me so much satisfaction to finally clear my name and show everyone the whole story.
So what? Your still a weirdo...and a crooked one too.

Not sure why you feel the need to soil this forum with your toxic presence TBH.

Anyway, all the best with your mental health issues, I hope you manage to find some happiness in the future, it can't be much fun being alone all the time.
Old 11-06-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
So what? Your still a weirdo...and a crooked one too.

Not sure why you feel the need to soil this forum with your toxic presence TBH.

Anyway, all the best with your mental health issues, I hope you manage to find some happiness in the future, it can't be much fun being alone all the time.
There was a long thread posted on this forum about me, which made me sign up and post an update.

I am not alone and have an amazing community of people around me, including many people who volunteered as witnesses and supported me in my case.

Evidently, you have some issues, which you are expressing by attacking me
Old 11-06-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by kxxxxx View Post
There was a long thread posted on this forum about me, which made me sign up and post an update.

I am not alone and have an amazing community of people around me, including many people who volunteered as witnesses and supported me in my case.

Evidently, you have some issues, which you are expressing by attacking me
You're a poisonous fraudster, who has no issue manipulating and stealing from gullible folk. As an Amazon forum user I've seen the endless stream of lies you've spouted. Your phake photo of you in the House of Commons was a great laugh - truly pathetic.

Lets hope this thread is pulled and you're never seen again.
Old 11-08-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You're a poisonous fraudster, who has no issue manipulating and stealing from gullible folk. As an Amazon forum user I've seen the endless stream of lies you've spouted. Your phake photo of you in the House of Commons was a great laugh - truly pathetic.

Lets hope this thread is pulled and you're never seen again.
I never posted a single lie and your abuse is only evidencing the effects of the defamation, for which I was now rightfully compensated.

Keep in mind, that my posts on the Amazon Seller Forum were being manipulated by the moderators and full sentences were inserted into them to defame me. I could only helplessly watch as people were then attacking me. There will be a statement in open court where everything will be read aloud in front of a judge.

By the House of Commons photo, you are referring to the kiklies website, where every single sentence was false, the bullies had to take it down and there will be a trial in court over it.

Here is a photo of my entrance ticket to the House of Commons from that day: https://ibb.co/60T588s

Here is a video showing where the photo was taken:

Personally, I would like to learn where did you see each of the allegations which you mentioned, so I can use it in my case.