Registering second LLC for stealth account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-13-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 13%
Default Registering second LLC for stealth account

Hello,
If I use an LLC that has me as the sole member (and agent) to register my Amazon Stealth account will this trigger a connection with my current selling account? I have everything else ready; New address, Proxy, New LLC, Family member, Utility bills, etc.

I am guessing the answer is no since there are multiple people with same names but I am just wondering what other's experiences are.

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-13-2023

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 7%
Default Re: Registering second LLC for stealth account

Research "Wyoming LLC", pay the extra $50 bucks for a registered agent, and file the new LLC under ownership of another pre existing LLC (with its ein).
The Following User Says Thank You to schemazon For This Useful Post:
Apexpursuit (01-15-2023)
Old 01-14-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by schemazon View Post
Research "Wyoming LLC", pay the extra $50 bucks for a registered agent, and file the new LLC under ownership of another pre existing LLC (with its ein).
Beautiful and simple
Old 01-14-2023
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 33%

As long as the name hasn't been used you should be fine

If you're using the same LLC name as another shop you'll risk the chance of getting linked

But even same LLC name isn't enough to link if there's no other similarities but you gotta be on top of it
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
Apexpursuit (01-15-2023)
Old 01-15-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%

Quote:

Are you referring to like an umbrella Corp where thr main Corp. Holds all the other courses as the owner?
Old 01-15-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexpursuit View Post
Hello,
If I use an LLC that has me as the sole member (and agent) to register my Amazon Stealth account will this trigger a connection with my current selling account? I have everything else ready; New address, Proxy, New LLC, Family member, Utility bills, etc.

I am guessing the answer is no since there are multiple people with same names but I am just wondering what other's experiences are.

Thanks
Just to make sure since you're new, also read the Amazon Ghost so your foundation is covered
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
Apexpursuit (01-16-2023)
Old 01-16-2023
Threadstarter  

Thanks, have gone over it a few times actually
Old 02-18-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Beautiful and simple
Won't the registered agent provide you with a business address that will match other seller accounts (if other sellers are using the same agent)?

Will this flag an account?
Old 02-18-2023

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexpursuit View Post
Won't the registered agent provide you with a business address that will match other seller accounts (if other sellers are using the same agent)?

Will this flag an account?
Interesting, yeah I just did my research too. I think they use a agent whose never been registered to someone before if I'm not mistaken.
Old 02-19-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErkDaddy View Post
Interesting, yeah I just did my research too. I think they use a agent whose never been registered to someone before if I'm not mistaken.
Yah but even that can be risky if that agent works with other sellers in the future. Need to find an agent that gives you an exclusive address
Old 05-03-2023

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
My understanding is that Wyoming LLCs do not list the ownership publicly, and the Registered Agent does not release ownership details to Amazon or any other requesting party. As such, it's probably irrelevant who the legal owner of the LLC is - it could be your personal name even if you own other Amazon accounts or have been suspended before. The WY LLC ownership info is private. So no need to jump through hoops of multiple shell corporations owning other corporations, I know it sounds cool in the movies but I don't see why you would do that.

The Point of Contact that you would enter on Amazon could be anyone, connected or not connected to the WY LLC you created. If things get hairy later and Amazon starts asking for articles of the LLC, you could add that person to the LLC at any point. (they also don't require SS or any info on the members of the LLC)

If anyone sees things differently, correct me

FYI. Currently on Amazon there are TONS of Sellers who are using the exact same Registered Agent address used as a Business Address and they all seem to be running fine. I think Amazon realizes that the laws in WY require the use of a Registered Agent and also there are only so many registered agents in that state so it is reasonable to think that large number of the corporations formed in that state will have the same Registered Agent and same address.
Old 05-03-2023
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 5%

Do you know if New Mexico LLCs are private as well?