Anyone else having issues with dropshipping? - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-09-2023
Threadstarter  

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 72%
Default Re: Anyone else having issues with dropshipping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexpursuit View Post
Patching it up must be a pain. Did you run any FBA on the stealth accounts before?
No this is my first time running FBA on stealth accounts. What are your thoughts on it?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-09-2023

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcdev View Post
Agree. Receipts from major stores worked for me last time several years ago and only on new accounts when I was just starting on them. Not when one is already under suspicion.

But I am shocked that no amount of money can now buy a good invoice which will work on Amazon. An ungating service said NO to me.

Anyone has any ideas?
I'm surprised they told you no, most ungating services just submit false invoices for you and collect your money. If you get suspended for submitting ⊗⊗⊗⊗ docs it's your problem not theirs.
Old 11-09-2023
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Agree. Receipts from major stores worked for me last time several years ago and only on new accounts when I was just starting on them. Not when one is already under suspicion.

But I am shocked that no amount of money can now buy a good invoice which will work on Amazon. An ungating service said NO to me.

Anyone has any ideas?
Yeah the retail receipts still work occasionally for suspensions but when there are bigger flags on the account for past related issues, they generally will only accept commercial grade invoices

You'll keep getting the unable to verify retail receipts until you send them something more solid
Old 11-09-2023

Thanked 1,115 Times in 1,051 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

Like the AMZN notice,they dont want receipts,they want vendor invoice sent to you ,listing product,unit price x quantity.
If you are shipping from 1000 locations,forget the account.
You cant control 1000 dropshippers,
Old 11-10-2023

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
Like the AMZN notice,they dont want receipts,they want vendor invoice sent to you ,listing product,unit price x quantity.
If you are shipping from 1000 locations,forget the account.
You cant control 1000 dropshippers,
Yeah, but the recent news is that

1) Now need to forget also about the FBA inventory, not only the funds. But previously it was always possible to send your FBA inventory back. Now it's impossible to create a removal.

2) Now all of my accounts were blocked at once after working for several years. Also the accounts of the people I know were blocked at the same time. People were using the same dropshipping model and the goods were authentic.

Last edited by jcdev; 11-10-2023 at 05:25 AM.
Old 11-10-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
No this is my first time running FBA on stealth accounts. What are your thoughts on it?
It looks good when your account runs FBA but I do not think it adds anymore security. Ive noticed that when an FBA shipment hits my sales for FBM go up too.
Old 11-10-2023
Threadstarter  

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Yeah, but the recent news is that

1) Now need to forget also about the FBA inventory, not only the funds. But previously it was always possible to send your FBA inventory back. Now it's impossible to create a removal.

2) Now all of my accounts were blocked at once after working for several years. Also the accounts of the people I know were blocked at the same time. People were using the same dropshipping model and the goods were authentic.
From what I can tell you, a new detection method was implemented this year, around the same time the US Inform Act deal happened. If you are using FBA inventory to fulfill FBM orders, you will be flagged as a dropshipper because you're shipping from a different zip code.. even though it's an Fulfillment center. I've successfully appealed a few of my dropshipping accounts multiple times and have changed my model every time it's been deactivated. Either figure out a new approach or die.