Anyone else having issues with dropshipping? - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 08-28-2023

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 6%
Default Re: Anyone else having issues with dropshipping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLad View Post
Nobody send the packing slip with a price on it if they are serious dropshippers.

Like you give a damn about what their policy, you're on a stealth forum and acting like Mr Moral haha

So you're happy enough buying stuff from Ebay and Amazon, these products are often also not owned by them.
I don't give a crap about people following policy or not. I do give a crap if a policy violator negatively affects me. I only care in a selfish way. My post did kinda sound like I was taking some moral high ground, I did not mean it that way at all. I'm just a selfish asshole.

And I would say the majority of ebay/amazon sellers own the products and are not dropshipping them.

Last edited by amzrocket; 08-28-2023 at 11:58 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-28-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 4%

Dropshipping is agains ToS for a long time now..
The Following User Says Thank You to asicnisduc72hd For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (10-28-2023)
Old 08-29-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,955 Times in 8,246 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
AMZN just revised its free shipping for non prime member from $25 to $35/
they could have done to much earlier and made more money without too much pushback...
Old 08-30-2023
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 72%

All of my dropshipping accounts are active again. Treading carefully this time around. Been in the game for over 10 years, it's a constant cat and mouse game.
Old 10-28-2023

Longevity: 28%

just sent you dm
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalogic View Post
Interesting, I have also been drop shipping for 12 years and had my merchant fulfilled listings removed, but can still do FBA.

I also do ebay to Amazon, sounds like very similar to what you do. Send me a PM so we can discuss it more.

Have you had a warning about this before?

I very occasionaly would drop ship Amazon to Amazon
I had a warning a year ago, followed by a suspension in February for that which I successfully appealed.

They call it "multiple duplicate tracking numbers" they can see when a tracking number from Amazon's end goes into tracking on your orders, and I figured when I bought from fulfilment by Amazon, thats what did it. I have previously bought from other Amazon sellers who self fulfilled and had no issue, but presumably this is just as easy to detect too.

This latest suspension I had a negative feedback where someone mentioned they got the wrong item and it came from ebay. A notice that my account is under review came in 3 days later followed by suspension a day later. I have not yet appealed.

I believe they are scanning buyer messages and feedbacks for the names of retailers, which flags you for review and then an investigator can spot the signs...large amount of inventory, tracking from different zips all the time, etc.

Let me know how it goes, please PM me so we can chat.
Old 10-28-2023

Thanked 1,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Activity: 80%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by asicnisduc72hd View Post
Dropshipping is agains ToS for a long time now..
It is not dropshipping,it is retail arbitrage,
TAking A CUSTOMER MONEY and then go to another retailer and make him ship the product to your customer.
-1-you accept the money
-2 you have no merchandise when the customer gives you the money
-3 you then buy from ANOTHER Retailer.
You are a retailer,you buy from another retailer is the problem .
It hurts the sales venue like Ebay as its members will now go to another retailer (non ebay) to buy for less.
It also hurts the other retailer like AMZN as your customer is getting free shipping without paying Prime fee,like the Netflix freeloaders using other people password to stream movies,like Costco shoppers using other people Costco card to shop at Costco.
Old 10-28-2023

Activity: 34%

Yep, I gladly provide immediate negative feedbacks for any seller I catch doing this. If I purchase an item, it better ship as claimed in the ad or else. I can overlook small delays and such, but when someone claims to have the item and gives a delivery estimate, but I find it is coming from outside the country, yeah, instant negative feedback and I open a case.
Old 10-28-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
No they wouldn't!

Sometimes there's snippets of value in your posts, unfortunately its lost in all the garbage and off-topic nonsense.

Try to keep it factual.
You dont nothing,so just read,dont talk
Old 10-29-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,955 Times in 8,246 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automasters View Post
Yep, I gladly provide immediate negative feedbacks for any seller I catch doing this. If I purchase an item, it better ship as claimed in the ad or else. I can overlook small delays and such, but when someone claims to have the item and gives a delivery estimate, but I find it is coming from outside the country, yeah, instant negative feedback and I open a case.
quite logical and punishes false info
Old 10-29-2023

Ebay retail arbitragers would have WMT,COSTCO,SAM,AMZN,Wayfair do the shipping these days.
AMZN has caught up with this game ,now they are moving to WMT as it offers a $35/ month free shipping deal to member.
Old 11-07-2023

Longevity: 50%

Didn't even bother reading most of this especially the guys essay in the 1st comment LOL. This is all you need to know, as you are 100% correct:

"I believe they are scanning buyer messages and feedbacks for the names of retailers, which flags you for review and then an investigator can spot the signs...large amount of inventory, tracking from different zips all the time, etc."

Tracking from diff zip codes i can 100% confirm as thats how they detected me. The other stuff makes a lot of sense as they absolulty hate other marketplaces. Like for example if I say the word eBay or Amazon on mercari messages, they'll delete it.
Old 11-07-2023

Longevity: 21%

Surely sellers ship from different warehouses?

Is it because the tracking location differs from you stated ship from location?
Old 11-07-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENDEN76 View Post
Surely sellers ship from different warehouses?

Is it because the tracking location differs from you stated ship from location?
Yes huge name brand, multi million dollar companies do... sure. Not a one man band / regular sellers. Even then it would be a few warehouses, when dropshipping if you're doing numbers, your shipping from damn near 100s of zip codes
The Following User Says Thank You to TheBosss For This Useful Post:
DENDEN76 (11-07-2023)
Old 11-07-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErkDaddy View Post
Yes huge name brand, multi million dollar companies do... sure. Not a one man band / regular sellers. Even then it would be a few warehouses, when dropshipping if you're doing numbers, your shipping from damn near 100s of zip codes
Yeah, shipping from more zip codes than Amazon has FBA warehouses is a pretty big clue you're a dropshipper.

Also never forget that you have no rights on Amazon, if they determine you're doing something wrong you're guilty.
The Following User Says Thank You to amzrocket For This Useful Post:
DENDEN76 (11-08-2023)
Old 11-08-2023
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 72%

I've gone undetected for 2 months now patching up the zip code issue.. knock on wood.. I have a plan B that's in the works as well.. I'm converting the remaining stealth accounts to FBA.
Old 11-08-2023

But some Ebay sellers also sell on AMZN and rely on AMZN to fulfill their orders,they must have shown Ebay they have stocks at different warehouses.
In fact either they or AMZN will spread their inventory all over to expedite shipping as far as Australia
Old 11-09-2023

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
I've gone undetected for 2 months now patching up the zip code issue.. knock on wood.. I have a plan B that's in the works as well.. I'm converting the remaining stealth accounts to FBA.
Patching it up must be a pain. Did you run any FBA on the stealth accounts before?
Old 11-09-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 31%

HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO PROVE THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE GOODS THEY ARE DROPSHIPPING USING ORDER CONFIRMATIONS FROM EBAY AND OTHER MAJOR STORES?

Of course the logistics part cannot be proven because the goods were shipped from 1000 of zipcodes. There was no unique legitimate supplier. But what about proving the authenticity of goods, if I was dropshipping from ebay without any malicious intent? I wonder what will happen if I submit my ebay order confirmations.

Quote:

Why did this happen?
We have taken this action because we believe that your account or a related account is engaged in sales of counterfeit inventory which violates intellectual property rights, and may have been used to engage in deceptive or illegal activity that harms customers and our store.

How do I demonstrate authenticity?
To demonstrate the authenticity of your account and your inventory, Please submit documents such as:

--Valid ID proof document that includes full name, date of birth, ID number, expiry date, signature of the bearer (if applicable) and country of issuance or country of citizenship.
--Bank statement or credit card statement issued in the last 180 days which includes full name of the individual or of the business, residential or business address, bank information.
--Business registration documents which includes full name, address, signature, etc.
-- Invoices and receipts which includes item descriptions and quantities. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible.
-- Supplier information including the supplier’s name, supplier phone number, supplier address, and website for the following Shipment:
--Proof of delivery by the carrier
--Bill of lading
-- Import and export documents commercial invoices, , export origin location (port city), import destination location, brand information, quantity, date, buyer information, import and export manifest (and information submitted to Customs and Border Patrol
-- Authorization letters from brands and licensed brand distributors.
Old 11-09-2023

They'll deny it bro lol, I tried to explain to them, they don't give a flippin fawk. Either that or they train their customer service people like robots or heck probably use AI / computer program to scan for what they are looking for in invoices and if its not what they like auto reject.

-I was dropshipping from all marketplaces to amazon, they didn't accept my purchase history.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheBosss For This Useful Post:
jcdev (11-09-2023)
Old 11-09-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcdev View Post
HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO PROVE THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE GOODS THEY ARE DROPSHIPPING USING ORDER CONFIRMATIONS FROM EBAY AND OTHER MAJOR STORES?

Of course the logistics part cannot be proven because the goods were shipped from 1000 of zipcodes. There was no unique legitimate supplier. But what about proving the authenticity of goods, if I was dropshipping from ebay without any malicious intent? I wonder what will happen if I submit my ebay order confirmations.
An ebay receipt is not proof of authenticity to anybody. For all you know the products are actually counterfeit because anybody can sell anything on ebay.

Even receipts from major stores stopped being accepted a while ago. Gonna need invoices from legitimate suppliers if you want to prove something nowadays.
The Following User Says Thank You to amzrocket For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (11-09-2023)
Old 11-09-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by amzrocket View Post
An ebay receipt is not proof of authenticity to anybody. For all you know the products are actually counterfeit because anybody can sell anything on ebay.

Even receipts from major stores stopped being accepted a while ago. Gonna need invoices from legitimate suppliers if you want to prove something nowadays.
Agree. Receipts from major stores worked for me last time several years ago and only on new accounts when I was just starting on them. Not when one is already under suspicion.

But I am shocked that no amount of money can now buy a good invoice which will work on Amazon. An ungating service said NO to me.

Anyone has any ideas?
Old 11-09-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,563 Times in 2,214 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcdev View Post
Agree. Receipts from major stores worked for me last time several years ago and only on new accounts when I was just starting on them. Not when one is already under suspicion.

But I am shocked that no amount of money can now buy a good invoice which will work on Amazon. An ungating service said NO to me.

Anyone has any ideas?

Whatever ungating service outside of the forum they usually just do what amazon asks them. Somethig you can even do yourself btw