eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   how does amazon verify supplier (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/150910-how-does-amazon-verify-supplier.html)

tiredguy 08-14-2023 07:24 AM

how does amazon verify supplier

Creating Amazon, ebay and etsy are a relatively simple. 98% success rate. I have everything down to an art expect the invoice creation for Amazon. Couple of years ago they used to go through fine. Lately, weather it's providing invoice for upgating a product or to revive a suspended listing it doesn't work.

providing amazon with invoices with legit company info doesn't work. Some say they contact the number, (i've created a company with website etc, never received a phone call from them) some say they look up their trading license number.

I need to know whos been able to bypass this and how it's done, if exchange i'm willing to provide you will all the knowledge I have, be it opening account, maintaining, helping with verification , tax, inform or whatever you need.

Thank you in advance.

agent006140 08-14-2023 07:34 AM

Re: how does amazon verify supplier

It has to be a legit whoelsaler,manufacturer or distributor
also you have to have an account with them.

JamesNorth101 08-14-2023 07:36 AM

They need to be a know supplier

Have you got any legit suppliers for your items?

tiredguy 08-14-2023 07:42 AM

thanks for your reply. No legit invoice from suppliers. But the invoice I created have info from legit distributors which wasn't accepted.

Does Amazon have a list of suppliers? I looked into amazon sellerapp which is meant to show you suppliers they've approved, but couldn't find anything. I'm thinking if they're already approved from amazon, then it could simplify the review?

Do your invoice state Commercial invoice? Does it include the trading license?

agent006140 08-14-2023 07:45 AM

By now AMZN has a ****load of phony suppliers created by AMZN third party sellers.
It wants a legit wholesaler/distributor or manufacturer and you have to have an account with them.
what are you selling?

tiredguy 08-14-2023 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1223709)
It has to be a legit whoelsaler,manufacturer or distributor
also you have to have an account with them.

I'll look into creating an account with a supplier. Do you know a website that list all diff suppliers for varied products?

tiredguy 08-14-2023 07:50 AM

Autodesk, products.

I can create listings and sell, not an issue. Just like to be able to revive suspended listings because 1 ldoit out of 100s complaint that they could'nt get it to work. this has happened a few times and i'm amazed how Amazon just looks into one complaint and disregards the many other satisfied customers.

rsot 08-15-2023 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiredguy (Post 1223717)
I'll look into creating an account with a supplier. Do you know a website that list all diff suppliers for varied products?

which products are you more interested?

tiredguy 08-15-2023 09:14 AM

Autodesk products. Have a seller, but it's not entirely above board, so I can't get invoices.. can u help?

amzrocket 08-15-2023 10:29 AM

So normally the best way to get an authentic invoice is to open a wholesale account with the manufacturer. Software companies don't typically have small authorized resellers so that's probably a no-go.

If your invoices meet all the requirements and are still being rejected it's probably just a no-go to appeal anything for that brand. Best you can do is move the listing to another account when it gets suspended.

user3657 08-20-2023 08:37 AM

Didn't really read but I've had Amazon call my supplier personally to verify my invoices...

amzrocket 08-20-2023 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by user3657 (Post 1224014)
Didn't really read but I've had Amazon call my supplier personally to verify my invoices...

I've put my phone number on invoices before, they get rejected without a phone call.

Hank 08-23-2023 04:39 AM

Quote:

How did you know?

I have never seen it mentioned here or on the AMZ forums that they had confirmed to the seller that they'd been in touch with a supplier.

In any event, I find it almost impossible to believe that a supplier would discus a customers private account with a third party given the data laws most countries have in place.

The best Amazon could do is to merely call a supplier to confirm they exist, I'm simply not having it that individual accounts are discussed. Even then I do not believe they would share that information with the seller.

rsot 08-23-2023 06:41 AM

Quote:

seems very low chance - you certain it was AZ? and not someone else who got his/her hand on your info....as an example

amzrocket 08-23-2023 09:42 AM

I did speak to account health once, and they said one of the reasons they rejected the invoice is they tried calling the supplier and nobody picked up.

Of course, those people have their heads up their ass most of the time so whether or not the phone call actually happened is questionable.

Hank 08-23-2023 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amzrocket (Post 1224198)
I did speak to account health once, and they said one of the reasons they rejected the invoice is they tried calling the supplier and nobody picked up.

Of course, those people have their heads up their ass most of the time so whether or not the phone call actually happened is questionable.

I've not had any experience of it myself but that's how I see it. A quick call to check the supplier is bona fide, nothing more.

amzrocket 08-23-2023 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1224201)
I've not had any experience of it myself but that's how I see it. A quick call to check the supplier is bona fide, nothing more.

I feel like an actual phone call is very rare. Knowing how metric oriented these people work, they probably just check the box that says "phone call made, no answer" without actually making the call to push off the problem to someone else.

Kingcookie 08-23-2023 02:00 PM

Some brands amazon won’t accept any invoice since last month. Maybe they are trying to sell the brand themselves now

Hank 08-23-2023 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingcookie (Post 1224218)
Some brands amazon won’t accept any invoice since last month. Maybe they are trying to sell the brand themselves now

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

They decimated third party DVD sellers with these tactics.

amzrocket 08-23-2023 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingcookie (Post 1224218)

You talking about coach? There were a lot of posts on the seller forums about Amazon cutting off all 3P sellers from selling coach products.

Ebaynoob92 03-05-2024 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiredguy (Post 1223717)

Did you end up figuring this out with the invoices ?
I’m in the same situation

agent006140 03-06-2024 08:56 AM

Coach products ,like in Coach designer handbags ?
There are many ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Coach products out there,all AMZN needs to do is contact Coach.