Amazon Account Limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-03-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default Amazon Account Limited

Here is the email I got from amazon today:

As part of our ongoing commitment to improving the customer experience on Amazon.com, we are conducting a review of your seller account. During this review period your funds will be reserved in your Amazon Payments account for up to 30 days, although we will continue accepting orders on your behalf for items you list for sale on Amazon.com.

Please know this is not necessarily a negative reflection of your selling history. This action is taken regularly on marketplace selling accounts across the Amazon platform, particularly where sales volumes or inventory levels are not supported by sufficient buyer feedback or established sales history. Account reviews may also be the result of increases in negative feedback, chargebacks or A-to-z Guarantee claims received.

During this review we will be evaluating the performance of your account, including customer feedback and A-to-z Guarantee claims received. It is important that you continue to fulfill orders and only list items for sale that you are able to deliver as promised during this process.

While our review can take as many as 30 days to complete, you may be able to expedite the release of your funds by providing us with the following information:

1. Tracking numbers of items shipped with corresponding Amazon.com order numbers
2. Current retail or online sales channels including links to selling pages
3. Detailed explanation of your business including your source of inventory
4. Amount of inventory you plan to list for sale on Amazon.com and availability of items for delivery

Please write to merchant-approval@amazon.com to provide us with information regarding your seller account. Amazon sellers can confirm shipments in Seller Central or your seller account by clicking the "Orders" tab, then clicking "Confirm Shipment" and entering tracking information for fulfilled orders.

We will evaluate the information that you provide to us and respond accordingly.

You will be notified via e-mail when our account review is complete.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com

I have all the tracking numbers but what should I tell them about 2,3,4.
For number 2, should I give them my ebay account feedback page.

”I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.”
Winston Churchill

“If you’re going through hell, keep going.”
Winston Churchill
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-03-2010

Longevity: 85%

A few posters here recommend not sending them anything and instead work on getting more feedbacks from your buyers to bump up your rating. I agree since I have sent all the info several times for several stealth accts. and it never did any good.

PM me and I will give you a tip that I have been using for a few months on getting more feedbacks and increasing your rating.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amazombie For This Useful Post:
phson01 (02-04-2010), ukflashman (10-25-2010)
Old 02-03-2010

Longevity: 82%

Amazon just finished my review today, and all my funds are released as well. I really spent alot of time on replying to those machine representative...I did send the shipping info and basically answered all the question they've asked. I believe the feedback is the main factor on this issue. I made 150 sales during last month and only got 5 feedbacks. So i started to send the letters to the buyers...fortunately, i've got my 10th feedback by last friday. The total review process only took me less than a week of waiting...so try your best on getting more feedbacks!
Old 02-04-2010
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

It doesn't sound too serious, just get that feedback up and you should be fine.
Old 02-06-2010
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 88%

Yep! Gonna spam my buyers to leave me feedback.

”I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.”
Winston Churchill

“If you’re going through hell, keep going.”
Winston Churchill
Old 02-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Amazon just finished my review today, and all my funds are released as well. I really spent alot of time on replying to those machine representative...I did send the shipping info and basically answered all the question they've asked. I believe the feedback is the main factor on this issue. I made 150 sales during last month and only got 5 feedbacks. So i started to send the letters to the buyers...fortunately, i've got my 10th feedback by last friday. The total review process only took me less than a week of waiting...so try your best on getting more feedbacks!
Terrific! I am always happy to hear good news stories like this one
Old 02-10-2010

Longevity: 83%

I got the same letter today. Just wandering what do I have to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning View Post

As part of our ongoing commitment to improving the customer experience on Amazon.com, we are conducting a review of your seller account. During this review period your funds will be reserved in your Amazon Payments account for up to 30 days, although we will continue accepting orders on your behalf for items you list for sale on Amazon.com.

Please know this is not necessarily a negative reflection of your selling history. This action is taken regularly on marketplace selling accounts across the Amazon platform, particularly where sales volumes or inventory levels are not supported by sufficient buyer feedback or established sales history. Account reviews may also be the result of increases in negative feedback, chargebacks or A-to-z Guarantee claims received.

During this review we will be evaluating the performance of your account, including customer feedback and A-to-z Guarantee claims received. It is important that you continue to fulfill orders and only list items for sale that you are able to deliver as promised during this process.

While our review can take as many as 30 days to complete, you may be able to expedite the release of your funds by providing us with the following information:

1. Tracking numbers of items shipped with corresponding Amazon.com order numbers
4. Amount of inventory you plan to list for sale on Amazon.com and availability of items for delivery

Please write to merchant-approval@amazon.com to provide us with information regarding your seller account. Amazon sellers can confirm shipments in Seller Central or your seller account by clicking the "Orders" tab, then clicking "Confirm Shipment" and entering tracking information for fulfilled orders.

We will evaluate the information that you provide to us and respond accordingly.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com

I have all the tracking numbers but what should I tell them about 2,3,4.
For number 2, should I give them my ebay account feedback page.
Old 02-10-2010

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com

What do I have to do? Just wait for more positive feedbacks? They will automatically release my account after I have enough feedback? DO you have to replay this email by providing the information that they ask?
Plz tell me, I am so worry about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazombie View Post
A few posters here recommend not sending them anything and instead work on getting more feedbacks from your buyers to bump up your rating. I agree since I have sent all the info several times for several stealth accts. and it never did any good.

PM me and I will give you a tip that I have been using for a few months on getting more feedbacks and increasing your rating.
Old 02-10-2010

do what they told you,everyones account is different,they do not automatically release your funds because you have good feedback,ive had 100% feedback 5 star rating 20+ feedback a few times and they still kicked me,just hope they let you sell there,

whatever anyone says here is not necessarily true..its all different
Old 02-11-2010

I get limited & reviewed by Amazon for 2 things:
- Selling too much when my sales jump 2 to 3 x my average
- Less than 10% feedback

Sometimes my aact. gets cleared automatically after few days when my feedback jumps up & sometimes my acct. gets blocked after submitting pages of information to them.

Sell within ur accounts past sales history & keep ur feedback high.
Old 12-05-2011

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 71%

somebody have a sellers amazon seller accounts for selling?
Thank you!
Old 12-05-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%

Welcome to the forums. All the best as you find what you need.
Old 12-05-2011

Longevity: 71%

They did it to me they are holding for 30 days. This brings it past the 26th of dec so they will force ein/ssn or they will suspend this is their intentions from the getgo.That is why they changed the platform starting november to screw us from selling. Especially stealth accounts will have a problem.slimmy SCUM

Last edited by Rippedoffagain; 12-05-2011 at 03:16 PM. Reason: typo