Amazon Blocking Seller Account, please tell me if I have a chance for appeal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-28-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Amazon Blocking Seller Account, please tell me if I have a chance for appeal

Thank god this forum exists. I just want someone to evaluate my situation and tell me what they think I should do. My history with Amazon is that I've been a seller for 3 years. Over 150 feedback, 100% positive. In the last year No A-Z Claims, ODR, Prefulfillment Cancellation Rate, Late Shipment Rate, and Refund rate are all well below the threshold. I had a temporary supsension from Amazon in January 2009 because of a high order defect rate (basically too many returns from Christmas) I was able to email amazon a new business plan and they reinstated me. In December 2009 they put my account on hold because they wanted more infomation about my business and I provided them with all of my business information and proof of delivery on my orders and they released my funds to me within 24 hours.

Now yesterday I recieved this email.

Hello from Amazon.com.

This message is to inform you that we have blocked your selling account. Your open listings have been cancelled and you may no longer sell on our site.

We took this action because it has come to our attention that you have listed items that cannot be shipped within two (2) days of the close of a sale. As stated in our policies, pre-sales are not allowed on the Amazon.com Marketplace.

Your Seller Account will remain accessible to you. If you still have items to ship, please take appropriate steps to resolve your pending sales.

Your funds are being reserved in your Amazon.com account for 90 days from the date your account was blocked. After 90 days, the funds will be disbursed minus any A-to-Z Guarantee claims or charge-backs. If you have further questions about your funds please write to payments-funds@amazon.com.

While we appreciate your interest, please understand that the closure of an account is a permanent action. Any subsequent accounts that are opened will be closed as well. Thank you for your understanding with our decision.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

I had no idea a pre-sale was not allowed on Amazon. I had recently upgraded to a pro account and had a setup a preorder for an item being released on 3/16/10 (video game) I sold 2 of these and without any kind of warning Amazon blocked my account. I know its not a valid excuse but I really am pleading ignorance on this... I didn't know it was a policy violation.

So what does everyone think? Do I have a chance with an appeal? I had over $125,000 in sales in 2009, $65,000 in 2008 and already this year I had over $55,000 and was on track for a record year.

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-28-2010

Longevity: 83%

You could try to apeal but i think it is over for you with that name and address. Start another account (stealth). If you made a million dollars amazon could give two $h*ts.That is the way it is. They play games with peoples lives.They are the gestapo.!!They like to inflict MENTAL PAIN ON SELLERS. check out this site
Selling On Amazon.com Sucks !
Old 03-03-2010

Longevity: 85%

no chance for an appeal so just move on.