eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Disbursement Question (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/20527-disbursement-question.html)

meowmix345 07-20-2010 09:25 AM

Disbursement Question

Good Morning,
My account was suspended on April 19 according to the email i received and the message in my account. If my math is correctly, i have already pasted the 90 day mark and should be able to disbursement my account. When i check my account, there is no Request Disbursement link or anything and it says Next settlement date of July 29. Does that mean i need to wait till July 29 to request my payment or is there a way of requesting it before then

dennisjaneway 07-20-2010 10:17 AM

its possible at the next billing circle, which is at the 29th!

meowmix345 07-20-2010 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dennisjaneway (Post 152160)
its possible at the next billing circle, which is at the 29th!

that sucks. Did amazon change it to where you can no longer request a disbursement whenever you want? I miss that option from my other accounts

dennisjaneway 07-20-2010 12:15 PM

when the account is open, i can request a disbursment every 24 h

unfortuantemistake 07-20-2010 05:08 PM

Nope it just shows that, when in reality 90 days from the date of your closure you can log in and request disbursement.

So count 90 days from the 19th and whatever it is log it that afternoon and you can disburse, wont have to wait until the 29th.

Also keep in mind its from the day they BLOCKED your account not from the day it was put into review.

So log into your account and click on the link where it says:

Amazon.com has suspended your account. Please refer to email from Amazon.com to learn more about the status of your account.. Read more

Click the read more link.

Go through your messages from Amazon and look for the one that says your account has been blocked. It will be 90 days from that date, and usually that date is a few weeks past when they put you into review.

=}

P.S. If your official block date was the 19th, then shoot Amazon a message stating that your funds weren't released. Something is up and they will let you know if there holding it because of a link to another account, etc....

meowmix345 07-20-2010 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfortuantemistake (Post 152243)
P.S. If your official block date was the 19th, then shoot Amazon a message stating that your funds weren't released. Something is up and they will let you know if there holding it because of a link to another account, etc....

From my amazon account:
Quote:

Sent: Apr 19, 2010 1:22 PM
We took this action because it has come to our attention that you may have listed products which are in violation of our policies against intellectual property infringement. As stated in our policies, the sale of unauthorized replicas, pirated, counterfeit, and knock-off merchandise is not permitted on our site.
If you still have items to ship, please take appropriate steps to resolve your pending sales. Your Seller Account will remain accessible and you are encouraged to refund pending orders.
Any remaining funds are being reserved in your Amazon.com account for 90 days from the date your account was blocked. After 90 days, the funds will be disbursed minus any A-to-Z Guarantee claims or charge-backs. If you have further questions about your funds please write to payments-funds@amazon.com.

Since that account got suspended due to some bogus bull****, what will happen if they somehow then link it my previous account that i had. can i still do the disbursement or once the accounts is linked then i basically lost my money and amazon can legally keep all of it?

unfortuantemistake 07-21-2010 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meowmix345 (Post 152296)
From my amazon account:

Since that account got suspended due to some bogus bull****, what will happen if they somehow then link it my previous account that i had. can i still do the disbursement or once the accounts is linked then i basically lost my money and amazon can legally keep all of it?

No you will still get your money. But if they linked it to an old account that had a negative balance due to an A-Z claim or chargeback and there wasn't anything to cover it, then you will need to authroize amazon to deduct that from the amount there holding now, and you will get whatever is left over.

For me I has 2200.00 that wasn't released on after my 90 days, when I contacted amazon they informed me I owed 83.00 for a chargeback on another account and i have to email them permission to deduct that from my 2200. Once I did that and called back and talked to seller support they released the rest of my money.