Amazon account trashed by sellers - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-01-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Amazon account trashed by sellers

My amazon account was hit big time with negative feedback in the last week. All orders were from sellers selling on amazon. I checked their profile. My account was perfect and no complaints all of a sudden they slandered the $hit out of me for no reason.Made up Bull$hit It will be only days before my account goes down like the titanic. Nice competitive sellers just can't see a small person make a few bucks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-01-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Shark tank - one bad sale will hurt you =(

Need to make multiple side accounts - hmm check if you can block bidders on Amazon...haven't checked for that function yet. Report =)

What were you selling to get such ire?
Old 10-01-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaches View Post
My amazon account was hit big time with negative feedback in the last week. All orders were from sellers selling on amazon. I checked their profile. My account was perfect and no complaints all of a sudden they slandered the $hit out of me for no reason.Made up Bull$hit It will be only days before my account goes down like the titanic. Nice competitive sellers just can't see a small person make a few bucks.
That simply sucks. When thinking about it, the only intelligent way to avoid this when there's lots of competition is to price low/competitively, list only a couple at a time so they sell quick. Having certain types of product sitting in inventory for days is like bloody meat floating in shark infested water.

Sell quick, re-list, repeat...
I love MMA and like they say to the fighters, get in, strike and get out fast.
Old 10-01-2010
Threadstarter  

Selling DVD'S All original factory sealed USA All Legit boxsets same as walmart bestbuy etc. They just lied about condition etc. Just to tarnish my account and get me booted.
When the orders came in the address's looked funny so when i checked the profile they were sellers.some were just launched also. So it was vindictive. Now the account is in review and listings are temp suspended. After having 100% and 100 feedbacks. Damn rats...
Old 10-01-2010

Longevity: 87%
Send a message via Yahoo to IDK

Dirty game... No use crying though. It is what it is. You wanna make money or you wanna cry? Get up and get some new accounts rollin.
The Following User Says Thank You to IDK For This Useful Post:
adam34996 (10-06-2010)
Old 10-04-2010

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaches View Post
Selling DVD'S All original factory sealed USA All Legit boxsets same as walmart bestbuy etc. They just lied about condition etc. Just to tarnish my account and get me booted.
When the orders came in the address's looked funny so when i checked the profile they were sellers.some were just launched also. So it was vindictive. Now the account is in review and listings are temp suspended. After having 100% and 100 feedbacks. Damn rats...
Do you keep your customers personal info? I do just for the safety aspect of it
I would call them on the phone. Make that known on the phone in just one sentence (because they will likely hang up quick) what you are considering doing back to them, karma... otherwise the call is fruitless. I probably wouldn't go thru with retalliating by setting up an account with their info to get them back because becoming vendictive could get out of control, it's not an easy way to live.
Obviously it needs to be anonymous so their caller Id can't pick it up.

Otherwise when you come back, it may happen again with your new account

Last edited by Melissa1971; 10-04-2010 at 02:03 AM.
Old 10-04-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I'm surprised your account lasted as long as it did. Sellers of box set DVD's on Amazon are absolutely VICIOUS! They know they can only lower the price so far before Amazon knows they are selling counterfeits, so they try anything to eliminate the competition.

⊗⊗⊗⊗ emails supposedly from copyright owners, anti-piracy groups, etc. Reporting each other for selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Whatever.

But they are all selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗. It is IMPOSSIBLE to have the lowest price on box sets unless you are selling counterfeits. Sorry, but there is NO WAY that a small seller can beat Wal-Mart on pricing if they are buying from a legitimate distributor. Every once in a while they might get lucky and get a deal on a less popular title, but you can't get a box set of Entourage for $79 or a set of Dexter for $49 from a real distributor.

Your account MAY survive, or you can at least take these guys down with you by pointing out to Amazon that they are competitiors selling the same thing. But I would only do so if you get that email about your account being blocked for selling "recopied media". Otherwise, you just draw attention to yourself. But once the account is blocked, you have nothing to lose.

If you receive harrassing emails from anyone, do not respond. Nothing good can come of it - you will never win an argument with a competitor trying to shut you down.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
My Last Shot (10-04-2010)
Old 10-04-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Appeal button in Amazon is worthless unless you have thousands of feedback and you get suspended for other reasons.

Jeffweico spells the truth - you can only last so long dealing with DVDs whether or not legit.