I just got banned from amazon - Page 5 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-29-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default Re: I just got banned from amazon

Amazon Ghost works
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-06-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgus1988 View Post
My experience is you had good amount of sales, and less feedback, this happened to me some time ago, I sent several messages to customers asking for them to leave SELLER FEEDBACK, I then contacted Amazon every day for a week, they then sent a appeal button, which I did and account is now running and healthy. I hope this helps best of luck
I just opened my AZ account and have had 4 sales. I put a note in with the
item asking for feedback and have messaged the buyers asking for feedback.
If I can't get anyone to leave feedback will my account be suspended?
Old 04-23-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoIL View Post
I just opened my AZ account and have had 4 sales. I put a note in with the
item asking for feedback and have messaged the buyers asking for feedback.
If I can't get anyone to leave feedback will my account be suspended?
mmm.... I think theres like a 1 in 10 or 1 in 5 sales, you should be getting feedback. But I find that around 50% of buyers leave feedback, so you should get 2 soon. As soon as you got 1, just list a few more items.
Old 05-07-2016

Longevity: 77%

I had my Amazon KDP account terminated. It was BS. Some claimed copyright infringement on works I had created myself. Amazon wouldn't budge, so I wrote the accuser and the company she worked for and told them that I was going to sue them for defamation, and harassment if they didn't contact Amazon and withdraw their claims. I had even gone through the six month process of registering a copyright with the US copyright office of on of the works they claimed ownership of. I sent them a copy of it. I spelled out how much money they had already cost me, and how much future earnings they were gonna cost me, and told them that since my account had been terminated that I had nothing to lose by suing them.
I didn't use a lawyer I just spelled out the facts to them. I sent the letter to the CEO of their company, and the head of their legal department. I live in NC and their offices are in CA and OR. On the 5th day after sending it, I received an email from Amazon saying my account had been reinstated and that I was welcome to publish again. I figure it was a rare victory for the little guy worth mentioning.
I also think it shows Amazon's mindset, they protect themselves. I think if someone feels they've been unfairly terminated it's wiser to go after the source rather than but heads with Amazon.
Also, on the off chance that someone else has this type of problem with the same people. My accuser was Devon Weston of Digimarc, apparently she just made a hobby of wrecking my KDP business. I'm still considering whether to go after her, them or both for the money they cost me, and the 6 months of harassment.
Old 05-09-2016

Longevity: 46%

Don't worry, its easy as piss to get back on. I've been banned before. All you need is a valid unused debit or credit card number (not prepaid). Unlike Ebay which requires a legit phone number, you can use a phone forwarding service such as Google Voice or Vumber with Amazon. Use any random address (look up apartments on Google). Lastly, change your IP and use a different account on Windows, or whatever OS you have.
Old 05-10-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by oomalikoo View Post
Is there any way to get it back?

edit: please move if this is in the wrong spot.
Yes of course. Whats the suspension for?
Old 05-11-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 28%
Longevity: 54%

feedback on amazon is really low, in my case only 2% customer leave feedback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
mmm.... I think theres like a 1 in 10 or 1 in 5 sales, you should be getting feedback. But I find that around 50% of buyers leave feedback, so you should get 2 soon. As soon as you got 1, just list a few more items.
Old 05-11-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
feedback on amazon is really low, in my case only 2% customer leave feedback
I think the concept of feedback on amazon isnt quite as well established, hence why Amazon expect a very low ratio of feedback to sales.

2% on the other hand would suggest customers aren't happy, and so they can't even be bothered to leave you feedback.

You need to up your service standards.
Old 05-12-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 28%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
I think the concept of feedback on amazon isnt quite as well established, hence why Amazon expect a very low ratio of feedback to sales.

2% on the other hand would suggest customers aren't happy, and so they can't even be bothered to leave you feedback.

You need to up your service standards.
customers are happy, sent reminder aswell on the request of amazon but still many less customer leave feedback, even said if you not happy or need help email me, they get product next day! i found very its quite low ratio on amazon.

all amaozn accounts same very very less feedback compare to ebay
Old 06-04-2016

Longevity: 49%

Amazon suspended my account for order defect rate >1%. I had 4.7 ratings. Some of the feedback and complaint were not genuine. i wrote to them but they did not listen it.

:-(
Old 06-04-2016

only 2% of the buyers leave feedback.
Old 06-04-2016

some buyers request return when feedback request is sent.
Old 06-04-2016

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by subz View Post
Amazon suspended my account for order defect rate >1%. I had 4.7 ratings. Some of the feedback and complaint were not genuine. i wrote to them but they did not listen it.

:-(
Amazon can be super strict about seller metrics. Gotta be on top of it at all times
Old 06-08-2016

Longevity: 65%

Amazon takes the cake when it comes to returns and complaints of merchandise not being received. I deal with high end merchandise and it's excruciating having to deal with customers there. Yes, they don't ask as many stupid questions as the eBay customers ask, aside from the occasional "where is my stuff" about 8 hours after their order went through, but the scams are absolutely rampant. Returns are constant, especially if you us FBA (since it's a very simple process). Most of the times the items that were returned are not the items you shipped to them (they return a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ item of the same color, or just an old used item with the tag), or if it's the same item it will be missing all tags and certifications, and Amazon will simply give them 100% of their money back. Strangely enough, I believe we've only had one or two returns on eBay EVER, and maybe one complaint for non-receipt of an item. The difference is staggering. We sell on multiple platforms, as well as our own website and NONE of them have the issues that Amazon has. If they don't do something about Seller protection, pretty soon no Sellers will be willing to sell there. Aside from that, prices are higher on Amazon, and FBA is a sweet service to use when you are a high volume seller.
Old 07-15-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthNugget View Post
Don't worry, its easy as piss to get back on. I've been banned before. All you need is a valid unused debit or credit card number (not prepaid). Unlike Ebay which requires a legit phone number, you can use a phone forwarding service such as Google Voice or Vumber with Amazon. Use any random address (look up apartments on Google). Lastly, change your IP and use a different account on Windows, or whatever OS you have.
If I change IP, do I have to change my ISP Provider as well in the States? It seems the ISP Provider has locked in the IP and won't allow for the change. Thanks
Old 07-15-2016

Hello Aspkin Community! I have a few questions:

1) If I change IP, do I have to change my ISP Provider as well in the States? It seems the ISP Provider has locked in the IP and won't allow for the change. I'm using Comcast right now.

2) I also have MiFi Option? Also, I am using a Macbook. Just double checking before I launch my Account.

3) Are VCC's the best or my own brand new unused Amazon CC?
Old 07-28-2016

Longevity: 81%

I would use 24vc which works great with Amazon. No worries on them. Don't need to invest in a mifi anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-03-2016
Executive [VIP]

Amz put my account on suspension. I can't get into seller central. My emails to a-z claims dept are being bounced. My emails to customers are also being bounced. Because of a scam buyer. She got a full refund while the item was in transit. Don't ask my how, I have asked a dozen times. They said the tracking didn't show delivered so they refunded her. They refunded her in full AND told her to keep the item. Because they charged my card and it wouldn't process the payment for the refund, they suspended my seller account. Then another buyer tried to contact me with a question and I couldn't respond so they got mad and requested to return and amz refunded them and told them to keep the $500+ item. It's become a nightmare. I have called and called and get no where. Literally, no where. They are now telling me i owe them over $1000. What will they do about the funds they say I owe? Do I have any recourse to get the merchandise back? So disappointed with their seller support. There isn't any.
Old 08-03-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Amz put my account on suspension. I can't get into seller central. My emails to a-z claims dept are being bounced. My emails to customers are also being bounced. Because of a scam buyer. She got a full refund while the item was in transit. Don't ask my how, I have asked a dozen times. They said the tracking didn't show delivered so they refunded her. They refunded her in full AND told her to keep the item. Because they charged my card and it wouldn't process the payment for the refund, they suspended my seller account. Then another buyer tried to contact me with a question and I couldn't respond so they got mad and requested to return and amz refunded them and told them to keep the $500+ item. It's become a nightmare. I have called and called and get no where. Literally, no where. They are now telling me i owe them over $1000. What will they do about the funds they say I owe? Do I have any recourse to get the merchandise back? So disappointed with their seller support. There isn't any.
You won't get the merchandise back if the lady filed an A-to-Z claim and she won :(
Old 08-03-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
You won't get the merchandise back if the lady filed an A-to-Z claim and she won :(
She agreed to let me have fedex pick it up but I still have to pay for the refunds.
What do they do if you owe them seller fees?
Old 08-04-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleredengine07 View Post
I would use 24vc which works great with Amazon. No worries on them. Don't need to invest in a mifi anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok cool... I'll check it out thanks!
Old 08-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
She agreed to let me have fedex pick it up but I still have to pay for the refunds.
What do they do if you owe them seller fees?
They take it from sales balance last I checked...