I just got banned from amazon - Page 7 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-15-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Re: I just got banned from amazon

We sell on Amazon with three accounts and mainly selling PRL
I helped many other sellers with issues, shared information as much as I can. I didn't hurt myself, but always helped when it was possible
I never sold Nike or Adidas, for instance, and when someone asked about those brands and I could assist, then I was assisting
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-22-2017

Longevity: 65%

@ olejkakim

You have to provide them with what they want... That is best way to get reinstated
Old 03-22-2017

Longevity: 44%
Default Urgent Help with Amazon Stealth

Hi Guys,

I read the complete guide to Amazon Stealth.

I tried the process a few times; Unfortunately all the accounts were suspended!

I used Paper space VPS with Google Voice phone number.

I used only real people names; address and CC. However all my accounts were suspended.

Pls urgently PM me for help.

Maybe missing something in the process.

AK
Old 03-22-2017

Avoid using VPS... You need to be more unique.
Old 05-02-2017

Longevity: 40%

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to post

can anybody recommend where i can get a company to do an appeal as it will be our second appeal letter i will be writing for this particular suspension.

they have now asked for a second round of details as below , is it worth trying to re-open the account?

Basil

:-

You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

To talk to someone about this email, ask our Seller Support team to contact you (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/hz/contact-us).

However, we still need more information regarding your plan of action for Inauthentic Item & Safety Incident complaints before we can reinstate your selling privileges.

What you can do

Reply to this email with a plan of action that contains the following:

1. Description of the issues that caused the complaints.
2. Explanation of the steps you have taken to resolve the issues and ensure that similar complaints won’t happen again.
3. Any additional details you would like us to know.

For information on creating and submitting your plan, search “Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges” in Seller Central Help.

What happens next

We’ll review the information you send and get back to you with an answer as soon as possible. If we can confirm the information you provide and your plan of action sufficiently addresses the complaints, we will consider reinstating your selling privileges.
Old 05-05-2017

You have to provide them with what they are requesting unfortunately

That is the best way to resolve those issues.
Old 06-07-2017

Longevity: 39%

You can call them and see for yourself. Usually if you ask for a supervisor, it's your best shot.
Old 07-09-2017

Got suspended for an inauthentic claim. Amazing that a stupid buyer that accused me of dumping out the real contents of a product and adding ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff can bring down an account. Any work-around without providing all my invoices?
Old 07-10-2017

follow this site and the e-book and you will get back on.
Old 07-11-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggingout2009@gmail.com View Post
Got suspended for an inauthentic claim. Amazing that a stupid buyer that accused me of dumping out the real contents of a product and adding ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff can bring down an account. Any work-around without providing all my invoices?
The majority of the time you will have to provide exactly what they are requesting. Or start fresh...
Old 09-21-2017

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oomalikoo View Post
Is there any way to get it back?

edit: please move if this is in the wrong spot.
these are the top reasons to get banned
hello, as seller i would like to help you overcome certain obstacle. there are certain reasons for which amazon bans
1) selling prohibited items which are not listed under amazon policy
2) selling counterfeit products
3) not following amazon guidelines, providing ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info.
4) multi account on amazon
5) shipping problem
6) excessive chargebacks
7) cancelling an excess of orders
8) establishing poor communication
9) negative feedback
10) attempting to sell your account
these are some of the reasons why amazon will ban sellers account, no doubt if you follow their guidelines, you will have a happy selling. i started selling on amazon from 2014 by seeking help from amazon web store service provider consultancy www.evantage.store. they have helped in setting and managing store on amazon.
Old 09-25-2017

Longevity: 79%

Hi. I recently opened a Stealth Account for Individual and tried to list a cheap little video game. I was immediately suspended. Does anybody know if Amazon changed their rules for what you are able to list on Individual accounts because I never had this problem in the pass. I use to could list anything I wanted on Individual and they don't even give you a list of what you can't list when signing up which is ridiculous.
Old 10-15-2017

Longevity: 37%

Took a month for me to get my account back opened. Call, email, live chat, do whatever you have to do. If it's that serious to you have a lawyer write up a letter to send them. Also only talk directly to supervisors and no one else.
The Following User Says Thank You to RigorAndMonroe For This Useful Post:
drhema (10-23-2017)
Old 12-18-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev59 View Post
Hi. I recently opened a Stealth Account for Individual and tried to list a cheap little video game. I was immediately suspended. Does anybody know if Amazon changed their rules for what you are able to list on Individual accounts because I never had this problem in the pass. I use to could list anything I wanted on Individual and they don't even give you a list of what you can't list when signing up which is ridiculous.
In the last 6 months or so they’ve been a bit more sensitive to the items being sold by new registered sellers

You have to start with low risk items otherwise they may flag your listings and request invoices

If you got legit invoices from genuine USA/UK typical suppliers then you should have no issues getting passed those requests

If you don’t, and would rather not raise any flags, it’s better to start selling low risk goods and establish the store before moving onto other higher risk goods
Old 02-28-2018

Longevity: 41%

For new stealth accounts you need to make sure you sell completely unrelated stuff as before and start off really slow, building your sales up
Old 03-01-2018

Longevity: 40%
Cool Re: I just got banned from amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Nertia View Post
Lucky for you, Amazon Ghost just got released. Pick up a copy and be back on Amazon in an hour or so!
What about credit card bro?
Old 03-04-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbooba View Post
What about credit card bro?
Try adding your own card with mismatching name/address as the billing information

Make sure its a legit debit/credit card, and its never been used in anyway on amazon before
Old 03-04-2018

Longevity: 35%

HI,
my account got suspended because my Chinese competitor added a booklet to his products offering a free collection of products in exchange for filing a claim against me on amazon. I pretended to be a customer and wrote to him and he literally walking people through how to file claims against me. So he succeeded to get 3 people. account suspended. What can i do here?
i have another company and another owner registered (related to me) and his account got suspended for related account issue. What can i do?
Old 03-05-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo View Post
Try adding your own card with mismatching name/address as the billing information

Make sure its a legit debit/credit card, and its never been used in anyway on amazon before
Wow, can we do that? I always assumed that the billing info gets verified, so the name, address, and zip code must match for it to work? So you can put an existing credit/debit card on there, as long as you change the name/address/zip to match the one on the stealth account?? I thought as soon as they try running that card it would show invalid?
Old 03-05-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by alekov View Post
Wow, can we do that? I always assumed that the billing info gets verified, so the name, address, and zip code must match for it to work? So you can put an existing credit/debit card on there, as long as you change the name/address/zip to match the one on the stealth account?? I thought as soon as they try running that card it would show invalid?
Give it a try! Let us know how it went
Old 03-06-2018

Longevity: 35%

Hello forum , i need help with plan of action , 1 march i my amazon acc was suspended , for right owner claims , and they ask me to make plan how to solve that problem, maybe someone can help , or have already writen and can share with me, cuz i really don't know what write there.

Amazon massage:
Quote:
We received a report from a rights owner that you are listing counterfeit items. As a result, you currently may not sell on Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, or Amazon.com.mx.

To sell on Amazon again, please send us a plan that explains how you will address this problem. For help creating your plan, search for "Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges" in Seller Central Help.
In addition to the plan, please provide any of the following:
-- A retraction from the Rights Owner that submitted the complaint.
-- Copies of invoices or receipts from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. These should reflect your sales volume during that time along with contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, and website.

Once we receive your plan, we will review it and decide whether you may sell on Amazon again. If you do not send an acceptable plan within 17 days, we may cancel your offers and hold any funds in your account.
Old 03-06-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by time2carry View Post
Hello forum , i need help with plan of action , 1 march i my amazon acc was suspended , for right owner claims , and they ask me to make plan how to solve that problem, maybe someone can help , or have already writen and can share with me, cuz i really don't know what write there.

Amazon massage:
Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master ghost

This allegation from Amazon is pretty serious - what were you trying to sell for which the right owner complained? Either be specific or name category - if you are selling f*ke stuff...then Amazon was right to ban you