Amazon question..is there anything to stop me doing this? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-30-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Amazon question..is there anything to stop me doing this?

This message is to inform you that your selling privileges have been suspended and the review of your seller account has been extended from 30 to 45 days, as we have not to date been provided with adequate information supporting your sales activity.

We request that you provide us with a detailed explanation of your online business including your source of inventory and any related information you are able to provide including the following:

While our review can take as many as 30 days to complete, you may be able to expedite the release of your funds by providing us with the following information:

1. Description of items you plan to list for sale on Amazon.co.uk
2. Current retail or online sales channels including links to selling pages

3. Detailed explanation of your business including your source of inventory
4. Amount of inventory you plan to list for sale on Amazon.co.uk and availability of items for dispatch

Is there anything stopping me finding a random seller on ebay with 100% fb and linking to them claiming its mine, Amazon aint gonna do anymore than jus look at the items for sale and/or feedback are they?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkr2204 View Post
This message is to inform you that your selling privileges have been suspended and the review of your seller account has been extended from 30 to 45 days, as we have not to date been provided with adequate information supporting your sales activity.

We request that you provide us with a detailed explanation of your online business including your source of inventory and any related information you are able to provide including the following:

While our review can take as many as 30 days to complete, you may be able to expedite the release of your funds by providing us with the following information:

4. Amount of inventory you plan to list for sale on Amazon.co.uk and availability of items for dispatch

Is there anything stopping me finding a random seller on ebay with 100% fb and linking to them claiming its mine, Amazon aint gonna do anymore than jus look at the items for sale and/or feedback are they?
I would'nt screw around with Amazon. I'd give them what they want, or this account is toast. I would,nt get anything with ebay involved in having to do with an Amazon review.
Old 04-30-2011

Longevity: 75%

Three points. One - you may compromise a totally innocent eb seller. Two - why involve someone else.? Three - Why can't you give then what they want?

If you cannot answer number two just say none.
(Some0ne who probably knows a lot more than me will be along shortly)
Old 04-30-2011
Threadstarter  

how am i going to 'compromise' anyone?

Quote:
Why can't you give then what they want?
Dont sell anywhere else, i can hardly link them my other 5 amazon accounts can i
Old 04-30-2011
Threadstarter  

They are taking the piss tbh, account was put under review 22nd of march with the standard 30 days email, 1st of april it was reinstated with a reserve ammount, 14 day rolling bull**** until the review finnished, so i just left it until this week, account wasnt showing as under review anymore so i sent them a email asking why I had a reserve ammount

Quote:

I have gone through your email and noted the content. In verifying our records, I confirm that seller account is reinstated on April 1, 2011. I understand your concern about the £17.48 that has been reserved in your Marketplace Seller Account.

As a security measure, Amazon.co.uk may reserve a portion of your Seller Account balance against pending A-to-z Guarantee claims or chargebacks, or if we note an unexpected change in account activity. Once we conclude that it is no longer necessary to reserve funds, the funds will become available for disbursement.

This particular Reserve Amount is related to an A-to-z Guarantee claim for order You can view and manage claims in your Seller Account from the box located on the right-hand side of the home page of your Seller Account. Once claims are processed, or Amazon concludes that it is no longer necessary to reserve funds, the remainder of the Reserve Amount is made available for disbursement. The Available Balance, which is the difference between your Seller Account balance and the Reserve Amount, can always be disbursed according to the guidelines for getting paid.

Thank you for your understanding and for selling on Amazon.co.uk. Please feel free to contact us with any other concerns.
So i listed a few items, marked them as dispatch and it all went straight into reserve ammount despite what the mail above said, i sent them another email askin what was goin on and got the reply in first post

Account is a few months old about 100 sales 15 or so feedback, no neg dunno why they feel the need to keep bein so ****in akward
Old 04-30-2011

Longevity: 75%

Listen to Cherrqell
Old 04-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Why not jusy say you chose Amazon as your sales channel as you heard it was the best one? Not everybody has a website and not everyone sells on eBay.

Yes, I have used this - and variations - and passed the review. I believe they are more interested in knowing that you have your inventory available to send immediately (as opposed to drop-shipping) and that you have a legitimate source for your inventory.

If you use someone else's eBay ID and that person also sells on Amazon and uses the same ID - or used it in the past - then they may a record of it. This is under MANUAL review, this could very easily be looked up by a human being. Automation might not be able to link in this case, but a human reviewer could.

Last edited by jeffweico; 04-30-2011 at 02:33 PM.
Old 04-30-2011

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
They are taking the piss tbh, account was put under review 22nd of march with the standard 30 days email, 1st of april it was reinstated with a reserve ammount, 14 day rolling bull**** until the review finnished, so i just left it until this week, account wasnt showing as under review anymore so i sent them a email asking why I had a reserve ammount

So i listed a few items, marked them as dispatch and it all went straight into reserve ammount despite what the mail above said, i sent them another email askin what was goin on and got the reply in first post

Account is a few months old about 100 sales 15 or so feedback, no neg dunno why they feel the need to keep bein so ****in akward
Amazon reserves the claim amount for at least 30 days.
Example: if the claim amount is $100 they will hold all your sale money until it reaches $100 . All monies over and beyond are available for disbursement.

I don't know when the 30 days begins though, when you finally have the full claim amount in your account or if it is from the date the claim was filed. I believe their note is vague deliberately but it should be 30 days IF the account is a good account
Old 04-30-2011

Quote:

I wouldn't give them that information, none of their business.

I would give them everything else though
Old 05-01-2011
Threadstarter  

I just told them I dont sell anywhere else online and that my items come directly from the manufacturer(ive only sold mutiples of 1 item on there)

On day 39 since the review started, are they usualy over after 45 days?

As far as the claim goes - It was a idiot buyer that expected me to somehow get the item to them on a bank holiday, they ordered thursday morning(week before last), dispatched same day, friday was bank holiday monday was a bank holiday, buyer started the claim on the monday, tracking showed it was delivered tuesday and the buyer closed the claim

However the reserve ammount is anything ive sold in the last week since then, (see the email above claiming the reserve ammount was only cause of the claim, there is now 15x the ammount the claim was for stuck in the account
Old 05-01-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
I just told them I dont sell anywhere else online and that my items come directly from the manufacturer(ive only sold mutiples of 1 item on there)

On day 39 since the review started, are they usualy over after 45 days?
Yes. If it lands on a weekend, it could be delayed for a day or two, but if Amazon does not like what they see, they are not exactly shy about telling you to take your business elsewhere. You WILL get an answer.

You didn't mention what category you sell in, but generally speaking, the higher the risk, the less likely you will pass the review. But don't lose hope, because these things really CAN go either way. Nobody can predict what will happen with 100% certainty.
Old 05-01-2011

Sounds like all you can do is try to solicit more feedback
Old 05-01-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
Yes. If it lands on a weekend, it could be delayed for a day or two, but if Amazon does not like what they see, they are not exactly shy about telling you to take your business elsewhere. You WILL get an answer.

You didn't mention what category you sell in, but generally speaking, the higher the risk, the less likely you will pass the review. But don't lose hope, because these things really CAN go either way. Nobody can predict what will happen with 100% certainty.
tbh they have no reason to not like what they see but who knows, bout 80-100 sales 15 fb, only the one claim that i explained above

and the catagory is low price range headphones, somthing like £10-13 a pair

Im not partically bothered as Ive got 5 other accounts that are fine its just the fact they told me it was reinstated so i started usin it again and this came up