How do you guys import shipping addresses into postage software? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-15-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default How do you guys import shipping addresses into postage software?

I am not sure if this topic has been discussed before, but I have looked for couple of hours and I cannot find it so I am starting a thread. I apologize in advance if my English is confusing, since I am not a native speaker.

I am currently operating 5 Amazon accounts (all stealth), when I print postage I always do copy & paste all the orders' shipping addresses into one Excel spreadsheet manually (I mean I copy&paste customer's name into "name" column, street address to "address" column, state to "state" column...etc. ONE BY ONE), so that I am able to import them into Stamps.com software, it sounds stupid but I haven't found a easier way to do it, and it is so time consuming when there were high volume of orders.... so do you guys know if there is any free software which automatically confirm the shipment, pull all the addresses and put them into a importable format for my Stamps.com software?

I know there are some third party Amazon seller management software that have all these features, but I believe those are one subscription for one seller account. Since I have 5 accounts, I will have to have 5 subscriptions and pay 5x for monthly fee....

How do you guys do when import shipping addresses into postage software?Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by phson01; 05-15-2011 at 11:01 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-15-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

I know of no easy way to do it.
I pretty much do the same thing you are doing.
phson01 (05-16-2011)
Old 05-16-2011

Longevity: 80%

You can download a sheet for orders that needs to be shipped through amazon. That sheet has everything your doing manually. Simply download and verify the information is in the correct place where is needs to go in the software. I use encidia for my 2 accounts works like a charm.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gamefreak For This Useful Post:
phson01 (05-16-2011)
Old 05-16-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thanks Gamefreak. Where did u download those sheets? I looked around my seller account but couldn't find that option.
Old 05-16-2011

Longevity: 90%

I double click the cell block and paste the entire address. Excel will only show one line of the address but if you double click the cell, it will show the entire address, then paste the address into stamps. Takes me a cpl seconds.
Old 05-18-2011

Longevity: 77%

I have a web application I wrote myself in PHP language, that can automatically do all the following things:

- Sign in to your Amazon seller account and go to the order management page.
- Explore all pre-designated orders (pending, canceled, unshipped, shipped) and retrieve their detailed information such as shipping address (name, street line 1, street line 2 if any, city, state, zip), price, expect ship date...
- Gather all information into a downloadable csv or excel file

It's actually a great application. I have been using it for almost 6 months and never experience any incorrectness in grabbing customer shipping address, which is the most important thing of an unshipped order. I can also update its features according to mass member requests.

I'm thinking about opening my service to subscription and I will aim at a low monthly fee for member here. If you guys feel like it please reply to the thread and I will plan for it. Just trying to earn some money for my college expense, honestly
Old 05-19-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

how much will it cost per month? does it automatically send u another copy of our files, so u are able to know what product we are selling
The Following User Says Thank You to phson01 For This Useful Post:
pruteforce (05-19-2011)
Old 05-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by phson01 View Post
how much will it cost per month? does it automatically send u another copy of our files, so u are able to know what product we are selling
It will be $19.99 a month if I open this service. Btw it will cost you one subscription/person, not for every seller account.

I don't need to know what you are selling dude, I have my own business to focus on
The Following User Says Thank You to pruteforce For This Useful Post:
phson01 (05-20-2011)
Old 05-19-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thats good. When are u planning to open this service? I am very interested. Is that a software that we can download or we have to go to your website to use that?
Old 05-20-2011

You have to download a software to your own computer to execute within it, and your software will verify your subscribed information to my server. Doing such way will guarantee that I don't have to save your Amazon seller info, and my server will not be the one which is used to authorize multiple seller accounts, that could lead all subscribed member to suspension lolz. Anyway don't mind the second sentence, I just want to point out some network programming aspects if you feel interested to know

Oh, and if you have to download some kind of a software, I have to convert my current program from PHP to C#, because subscribed members don't have a ready server to run PHP script. Well look like I will need time...
The Following User Says Thank You to pruteforce For This Useful Post:
phson01 (05-20-2011)
Old 05-20-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Sounds good The problem is I am using virtual machines for different seller account, which means I have to install your software on each individual machine. Should I use the same authorization code for all my virtual machines? How would your software work in my situation?