??? Question Using MOBILE BROADBAND with Amazon ??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-10-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Question ??? Question Using MOBILE BROADBAND with Amazon ???

Hi to whom this may concern,

I have recently opened 5 amazon accounts. They have been going well for a couple of days. I have a separate laptop for each account. I am using a separate mobile broadband USB for each laptop but the mobile broadband USB's are the same brand name. All of my laptops are in the same area and under the same household. Each mobile broadband gives me a IP # but the first 4 numbers in the IP address is the same. What I mean by this is for example: 66.57.0.4.

When I check all 5 laptops IP addresses, they all start with the same first 4 digit numbers 66.57 but the last of the numbers are different on each. Now my question?? Is this bad for amazon and can this get you put off?? Or does this not matter since the last couple of digits on the ip are different on each? Mind you that each computer again has its own mobile broadband usb but all the same brand name. I would really appreciate someone's help with this. Thanks in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-10-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

you can accomplish the same result with one laptop running multiple 'virtual machines' and swapping out usb dongles for each virtual machine.

buy Amazon Ghost, if you have not already. based on your setup i'm assuming that you have not read it.

and to answer your question: it is ok having IP addresses differing only in the last few characters.

HOWEVER, there are possible problems with what you're describing. if the following happens, it's likely all accounts will go down:
if all your accounts are selling the same items, AND one of them goes down, what amazon will see is other accounts ALL IN THE SAME PHYSICAL AREA selling the same items. now, if you live in manhattan or a dense area, no problem. if you live in the suburbs, it's a big problem. if any of these accounts also have the same password, or any other linking data, plus the aforementioned IPs all in close proximity and selling the same items, they will all be toast.

so, what you are building is a house of cards. one goes down, they can all go down.

personally, i don't like usb dongles for running multiple amazon accounts. UNLESS you plug that usb dongle into a 3g wireless router (one that allows full control, like certain Cradlepoints do).