Got canned - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-22-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default Got canned

Lost a good account today due to a buyer lying and posting feedback about an item they purchased.They purchased the item then left negative feedback in only a couple of days. They would not return my emails. Their item was in transit so why leave negative feedback when they never received it yet.

anyway it was set up because right after that the next day I get a similar feedback from another person . and commenting about the first negative. mind you the account was 8 months old and all 5 star feedbacks of 120. pathetic amount of feedback sold a ton of stuff. but it was another seller trying their luck to kill me. That account went down the tubes.

also the last transfer that was three days ago was pulled back . so in my opinion amazon was gunning for me always on a friday they can accounts 95% of the time.money is on hold not much so no biggie just that that was a good account. well I have now 7 more and will start another one this weekend.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-22-2011

Longevity: 85%

Definitely was a seller or two colluding to bring you down. Has happened to me as well when a 'customer' left negative and filed a A-to-z claim. That account went down several hours later. That is why I have so many accounts. Just transfer those from banned and spread out to others.
Old 10-22-2011

Longevity: 72%

Two negatives, Two A-Zs and Two returns will not shut you down on its own. You must have a poor history of customer service and I am assuming it is a compilation of many issues considering there are so many percentages you need to meet.

Also if you have a bad month or two 9 times out of 10 they give you a warning. If you got suspended because of the items you are selling than they wont even bother with you. Most people never learn from their mistakes.

Last edited by RedShootingStar; 10-22-2011 at 10:22 AM.
Old 10-22-2011
Threadstarter  

Nope Customer service 100% across the board. amazon wanted to cut me loose. That is what they do when you start making money. Years ago there was no problem making money my velocity limit was 40,000 a month back in the day. Now you have to walk on eggshells!. I had no complaints. This is what they do. That is why it does not matter if you have a legit account or not. they will drop you like a bad habit, Seen it before and have been selling many many tears since amazon started its website.
Old 10-22-2011

Been on amazon for 8 years with no issues. 100% of the time when people get the boot there is always a reason. Amazon would have no reason to cut you loose if you didnt doing something wrong. Step into reality and realize what you did.

this is just my opinion that may or may not be valid
Old 10-22-2011

Longevity: 78%

You don't know WHAT you are talking about
Old 10-22-2011

If amazon has to go out of their way to review you account because of high complaints, or other issues, than clearly you arent doing something wrong. Issues here and there are more than common, and two a-z complaints will not get you suspended.
Old 10-22-2011

You nor anyone else here can guarantee this person, by the info provided, did anything wrong. Lay off, thx
Old 10-22-2011

Relax, thx

Almost everyone that comes on here and says they did nothing wrong and got suspended are always leaving out info or are not telling the entire story. Amazon/eBay/PayPal would NOT suspend you for no reason. They want all the money you can possibly bring in. If they feel you are a risk, are causing issues, are selling illegal items, or are causing customer service issues, than they will let you go, since time is money.

I am not making fun or ripping on the "poor guy". I am trying to point out that clearly something he did got him suspended. If myself and many others can stay on for years, have a-z claim, returns etc., than there is no reason other people cant do the same. Get with the program, thx. Seems like you have some serious personal issues going on.

Again just my opinion, self-centred and possibly invalid. Like I dont know you so I really should not say such rubbish
Old 10-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShootingStar View Post
Been on amazon for 8 years with no issues. 100% of the time when people get the boot there is always a reason. Amazon would have no reason to cut you loose if you didnt doing something wrong. Step into reality and realize what you did.
"Amazon would have no reason to cut you loose if you didn't do anything wrong" is an ignorant statement. And unnecessarily accusatory.

"Step into reality and realize what you did"

Wow. Just wow ^^ Poor guy was booted and this is what you come up with

You nor anyone else here can guarantee this person, by the info provided, did anything wrong. Lay off, thx
The Following User Says Thank You to Melissa1971 For This Useful Post:
Burning (10-22-2011)
Old 10-22-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShootingStar View Post
Relax, thx

Almost everyone that comes on here and says they did nothing wrong and got suspended are always leaving out info or are not telling the entire story. Amazon/eBay/PayPal would NOT suspend you for no reason. They want all the money you can possibly bring in. If they feel you are a risk, are causing issues, are selling illegal items, or are causing customer service issues, than they will let you go, since time is money.

I am not making fun or ripping on the "poor guy". I am trying to point out that clearly something he did got him suspended. If myself and many others can stay on for years, have a-z claim, returns etc., than there is no reason other people cant do the same. Get with the program, thx. Seems like you have some serious personal issues going on.
No offense, but you really seem to have problems with your ego. If you proclaim you never had problems in the past 8 years, you wouldn't be here in the first place. If you take a look on amazon, by looking at the seller, 'ONSALE', you'll find there feedback is 67%. Why didn't they get the boot? The reason is simple, they are a large corporation, and as such amazon did not suspend them.

If you have nothing helpful to say, then simply keep your comments to yourself and do not reply. Your not helping the OP by bi*ching.

”I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.”
Winston Churchill

“If you’re going through hell, keep going.”
Winston Churchill
Old 10-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning View Post
No offense, but you really seem to have problems with your ego. If you proclaim you never had problems in the past 8 years, you wouldn't be here in the first place. If you take a look on amazon, by looking at the seller, 'ONSALE', you'll find there feedback is 67%. Why didn't they get the boot? The reason is simple, they are a large corporation, and as such amazon did not suspend them.

If you have nothing helpful to say, then simply keep your comments to yourself and do not reply. Your not helping the OP by bi*ching.
Its not about ego. Its about finding the source of the suspension. Look at all your stats, violations, percentages, items selling, customer complaints, etc., and you will find a reason for suspension.
Old 10-22-2011

You really think they are going to boot onsale? That would just be dumb. Clearly they have a relationship with amazon that ordinary sellers can not have. The amount of sales they have, outweighs the negatives. Amazon would much rather keep a major seller like this, and boot the 1,000s of tiny sellers that dont follow the rules as stated above.
Old 10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaystrying View Post
Lost a good account today due to a buyer lying and posting feedback about an item they purchased.They purchased the item then left negative feedback in only a couple of days. They would not return my emails. Their item was in transit so why leave negative feedback when they never received it yet.

anyway it was set up because right after that the next day I get a similar feedback from another person . and commenting about the first negative. mind you the account was 8 months old and all 5 star feedbacks of 120. pathetic amount of feedback sold a ton of stuff. but it was another seller trying their luck to kill me. That account went down the tubes.

also the last transfer that was three days ago was pulled back . so in my opinion amazon was gunning for me always on a friday they can accounts 95% of the time.money is on hold not much so no biggie just that that was a good account. well I have now 7 more and will start another one this weekend.
That's ALOT of accounts Maybe you know but they have extensive tracking techniques, moreso than Ebay
Old 10-23-2011
Threadstarter  

You do not know what you are talking about . I have a lot of accounts and the way I set them up they are 100% non linking and I know for a fact 100% foolproof I can set up 40 accounts in one day and they will last as long as amazon lets me sell and they would all be non linking and can not be traceable to any other account...I build my own systems and it is in the initial setup why people get canned instantly. and I have insight from a family source on IT. You are misguided.Amazon will drop anyone at the drop of a dime. They do not need an explanation. If they feel you are making too much money you will be dropped. Been on here since 1996 when they started so I know how they operate.Only in the last 3 years have there been a lot of closed accounts as I see it.
I myself did not one thing wrong and only sell legit brick and morter products. If amazon gets the itch then you will be gone. If you feel that it is not the case then you are misguide my friend and have to much faith in amazon.I personally know a seller that was on the sight not mentioning who but generated millions of dollars for amazon and them selves.Real deal brick and morter store high end etc. cut loose no explanation and was on for 12 years since they started also had probably 1 million feedback.
They have secret buyers that purchase from you. and don't you think they could lie about an item that you sold? Get real this is a game and we are the pawns.

Besides all the people selling foo foo's just skim over amazon and check out all the small sellers a majority of them are trashed with bad feedback while the big companies have great feedback . a lot of small sellers like my self do sell legit . But other sellers and amazon squash them like a bug. their are now a lot less single sellers and more big time sellers. and the big time sellers are all amazon.

This is my take on this for my specific situation.I would like to from anyone on here there best selling account (what are the amount of feed backs that they have don't pad just be honest Because i know getting feedback on amazon is like beating a dead horse..
Old 10-23-2011

Longevity: 90%
Send a message via AIM to adam34996 Send a message via MSN to adam34996

Best account has 500+ feedback going on 28 months now.

I am now averaging 50+ feedback a month - fluctuate between 98-99%

My metrics have been as high as 2% and as low as .11% - currently at .55%

I dont see why Amazon "gets the itch" . If you operate under their rules and dont sell high risk items, and please 95% of your customers your good.
Old 10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam34996 View Post
Best account has 500+ feedback going on 28 months now.

I am now averaging 50+ feedback a month - fluctuate between 98-99%

My metrics have been as high as 2% and as low as .11% - currently at .55%

I dont see why Amazon "gets the itch" . If you operate under their rules and dont sell high risk items, and please 95% of your customers your good.
Most dont follow the rules, and as soon as they get suspended they come on here and create a thread "I got suspended for no reason!".
Old 10-24-2011

Longevity: 82%

I got some accounts booted also for no reason just very odd
Old 10-24-2011

there is always a reason. typically linked, violation, items your selling or metrics