Failed Seller Account Review + Account Deletion - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-18-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default Failed Seller Account Review + Account Deletion

Set up accounts using Amazon Ghost ad everything fine then couldn't log in and upon contacting seller support informed that account failed the seller review process.

It seems with the fail of the review - the account wasn't suspended but flat out deleted. Had happened to two accounts.

What does this mean? And how to get the $4+ still in the account?

All information is appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-18-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

This is a nightmare being experienced by quite a few folx.
Old 11-18-2011
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the response. But are there any ideas on what is causing the review fail? Especially - if it has nothing to do with linking to another account.
Old 11-18-2011

Longevity: 73%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know what has happened to the Amazon system recentley, as I still have my new seller accounts deleted, eventhough I use address verified visa cards, new bank accounts, even new ipads to register each account, new IPs, but even though all my new seller accounts are going down together with at least £5000 on each account. And I can't even login to the accounts. Why do they delete acounts? And is there any chance I can get my money back? When I call they ask me to email to seller support, which I did, but never received any reply back. Does Amazon scam new sellers?
Old 11-18-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by valera82 View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know what has happened to the Amazon system recentley, as I still have my new seller accounts deleted, eventhough I use address verified visa cards, new bank accounts, even new ipads to register each account, new IPs, but even though all my new seller accounts are going down together with at least £5000 on each account. And I can't even login to the accounts. Why do they delete acounts? And is there any chance I can get my money back? When I call they ask me to email to seller support, which I did, but never received any reply back. Does Amazon scam new sellers?
I was told by a seller support rep that when an account is deleted, they no longer will allow you to have access to Amazon, period. After 90 days, a PAPER CHECK will be mailed to the NAME and ADDRESS on the account.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
iJustWannaSell (11-21-2011)
Old 11-18-2011

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
I was told by a seller support rep that when an account is deleted, they no longer will allow you to have access to Amazon, period. After 90 days, a PAPER CHECK will be mailed to the NAME and ADDRESS on the account.
you could always contact them to tell them that you have moved and give them new address couldn't you?
Old 11-18-2011
MU

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
This is a nightmare being experienced by quite a few folx.
Is this something new?
Old 11-18-2011

Longevity: 76%

I had this happen to me once. I had made a few Amazon Instant Video purchases with this account. Those videos are technically mine since I bought and paid for them. I wasn't able to get anywhere with Seller Support. Instead, I complained to the BBB and only addressed the issue of the Amazon Instant Videos that I no longer has access to because of the deleted account. I did not mention the seller suspension.

Once I made the complaint to BBB, the account magically reappeared withing a few days with an apology for my inconvenience. The account was still suspended but not deleted.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amazonian For This Useful Post:
FandangoKango (11-21-2011), jeffweico (11-21-2011)
Old 11-20-2011

Longevity: 77%

From my personal experience, is a general review prior the holiday season. I lost many accounts by failing seller review or deleted. Some sellers may have lost 10, 20 or 30 accounts since we can see prices on some hot items are up to 300%.

I consider myself an experienced Amazon seller and a good cheater too, so I have learned a few tricks down the road.

I must to thank Aspkin for a wonderful book, but all stealth accounts had, have and will have something in common, not disclosed in the book since those are the only ones that fail account reviews or were deleted.

Some other of my accounts passed the review and still up, but were created using different techniques.

I have posted those here before, but Aspkin deleted my posts so I am guessing those are kind of e-legal techniques.

Good luck to all first round survivors, next screening coming Dec 26.
The Following User Says Thank You to subzero3001 For This Useful Post:
iJustWannaSell (11-21-2011)
Old 11-21-2011
MU

When they do a seller review what do they check for or its an automated system?
Old 11-21-2011
Threadstarter  

Ditto FandangoKango's question.

Thanks, everyone for all the input also.
Old 11-21-2011

I think when they do a seller review they go after the ones used VCC.
Old 11-21-2011

Longevity: 78%

guys, this is happening to everyone on amazon. Amazon is extremely intelligent to stealth users and know exactly what is going on. Expect to see this a lot more often soon. My advice would be to let any new seller account sit for AT LEAST 2 weeks before even logging into it. My accounts I have that are still going past reviews and such I didn't sell on one for 5 months and the other one I forgot about for over 6 months. I have let my seller fees rack up while on vacation from forgetting to change my account back to individual, and still fine.

It's ALL ABOUT what you sell. If you list 5 Vero items and 10 regular items, you're going to lose your account. If you sell more than $150 worth of vero per week on a new account, you are going to lose it.

I've given this advice before to some people to help them with losing accounts: Pretend that you are a pissed off person with a terrible monday on no coffee. Now look at your account, does it look any bit suspicious? Would you "get off" suspending an account just because it "doesn't look completely right"? You have put yourself in your enemy's shoes. This is exactly how they function. And I would say 99% of the time they have never even been to the USA and I have this feeling that they don't like Americans at all. Add all this together and you get a lot of innocent people getting accounts closed down.

I know from selling VCCs a good place to estimate ⊗⊗⊗⊗ amazon accounts made a day. It has to be at the very minimum 5000 accounts a day.

They do not care who you are or how real your account looks, if you sell Vero as your main product, you will lose your account.

How how do I sell Vero successfully? I stock 1-3 vero items on each account and have 500-1000 other items listed. I have a legitimate account that I use vero to keep me in the positive while I build up my accounts.

You get out what you put in, this is the same in every walk of life.
The Following User Says Thank You to Axcend For This Useful Post:
valera82 (11-21-2011)
Old 11-22-2011

I sell Vero 100% of my stocks, 100% of the time from the first day on every account.

0, 2, 4, 7, 1k, 2k, 3k and so on.

Still selling for 3 years.

If I had 500-1000 legit to sell and only 3 Vero, I would not need to sell Vero at all. Come on, money is where the risk is.

Good luck.
Old 11-22-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

@axcend, no problems with account creation because of the VCC?

@subzero3001 - do you use VCCs to setup your accounts?
Old 11-26-2011
almosteverythingg

Longevity: 0%

I've used both vcc's and debit cards when creating accounts and I really think it doesn't make a difference. If you sell vero items like DVDs or beats by dre your account will be closed and possibly deleted.
It's all about timing. Wait the 14 days, sell slow, and always always get the money out as fast as you can. Sometimes I mark the items shipped and disburse the funds immediately. Then I wait until the money arrives in the bank to ship the item. I've been burned plenty of times by shipping the item before I received my money and then my account was deleted so I never received the money. It usually only takes 3 days for my bank so the customer doesn't realize the difference and I ship priority to make up for the time lost. It's worth the hassle when the funds are disbursed and the money is yours.
It takes time but the forum makes it a hell of a lot easier to learn the tricks...
Old 11-27-2011
Threadstarter  

Thanks for this response. What if you are not SELLING any VERO items whatsoever then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axcend View Post
guys, this is happening to everyone on amazon. Amazon is extremely intelligent to stealth users and know exactly what is going on. Expect to see this a lot more often soon. My advice would be to let any new seller account sit for AT LEAST 2 weeks before even logging into it. My accounts I have that are still going past reviews and such I didn't sell on one for 5 months and the other one I forgot about for over 6 months. I have let my seller fees rack up while on vacation from forgetting to change my account back to individual, and still fine.

It's ALL ABOUT what you sell. If you list 5 Vero items and 10 regular items, you're going to lose your account. If you sell more than $150 worth of vero per week on a new account, you are going to lose it.

I've given this advice before to some people to help them with losing accounts: Pretend that you are a pissed off person with a terrible monday on no coffee. Now look at your account, does it look any bit suspicious? Would you "get off" suspending an account just because it "doesn't look completely right"? You have put yourself in your enemy's shoes. This is exactly how they function. And I would say 99% of the time they have never even been to the USA and I have this feeling that they don't like Americans at all. Add all this together and you get a lot of innocent people getting accounts closed down.

I know from selling VCCs a good place to estimate ⊗⊗⊗⊗ amazon accounts made a day. It has to be at the very minimum 5000 accounts a day.

They do not care who you are or how real your account looks, if you sell Vero as your main product, you will lose your account.

How how do I sell Vero successfully? I stock 1-3 vero items on each account and have 500-1000 other items listed. I have a legitimate account that I use vero to keep me in the positive while I build up my accounts.

You get out what you put in, this is the same in every walk of life.
Old 11-28-2011

Aren't the funds being disbursed only every seven days now, though? That's a long time to hold an order till you get the money
Old 07-13-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
How did you end up retrieving the paper check? Did you ask for an alternative such as deposit it into the bank account? Yeah, I agree with @Nobody999 that saying you have moved and to be deposited or paper check sent to another address it possible.
Old 07-16-2012
blueskyorders

Longevity: 0%

I have 40+ deleted seller account, sent emails to jeff@amazon.com ,got money from two of the accounts. I am still emailing to payments-funds@amazon.com to get the money out of other accounts.no reply. these accounts had been waiting for over 7 months from the tim my account was deleted( can' sign in any more). there is very little hope of gettig the money.
Old 08-09-2012

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskyorders View Post
I have 40+ deleted seller account, sent emails to jeff@amazon.com ,got money from two of the accounts. I am still emailing to payments-funds@amazon.com to get the money out of other accounts.no reply. these accounts had been waiting for over 7 months from the tim my account was deleted( can' sign in any more). there is very little hope of gettig the money.
we also have the same problems, Amazon delete 10+ seller account, but I didn't get any money for my order, how do you do????

Please help!